Nick Mole? inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-26-2006, 07:27 PM   #1
varanidfan
Nick Mole? inquiry

Just wondering if anybody has done business with him and how the experience was?
thanks

Old 09-26-2006, 08:11 PM   #2
Mattsgecko
I do a ton of business with him. He is very knowlegable and has very healthy animals. AAA++++.
Matt White

Old 09-27-2006, 12:48 AM   #3
hairfarm
I paid for one of his baby turtles right before he went out of town via paypal (i believe) and the payment was missed. Unfortunately he sold out of the baby turtles but had more hatching a couple weeks later. When they did hatch, he sent me two for the delay

Communication was good, just a little mistake, I'd definately say he's a good guy. You'll probably find other threads about him under the name First Choice Reptiles.

Old 05-30-2008, 12:35 PM   #4
reptilevendor
Nick Mole

I have done third party business with him a few times. He gets me Jackson's at a great price and they are always healthy and fat. I have never met or even spoken with him, He is a friend of a friend. I get my Jax and mail him a check. I can't really say anything about HIM other than he trusted me enough to c.o.d. animals to me without even knowing me. Hope that helps.
~Mike

Old 06-03-2008, 02:00 PM   #5
BWSmith
I have ordered animals from him and picked some up in person. His animals are just as represented and he is a great guy to work with. I have been very impressed with him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!