Bad Guy Avoid Steven Patterson (Apex Reptile Center) at all costs! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-16-2015, 06:25 PM   #61
radiant dragons
Post #47 and #48 you said No to if you opened the lid to look at them , I'm confused , aside from the tail injury they look great at what point did you weigh them

Old 02-16-2015, 06:27 PM   #62
Billy1138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
I don't tend to see aesthetics as being particularly unimportant. At the very least, it's a matter of principle. Paying for one thing and receiving another shouldn't be acceptable. Assuming that that's what happened here.
I agree with you, Dan. That's why I was asking. I didn't know if there was another issue for the OP besides this. Thanks man

Old 02-16-2015, 06:28 PM   #63
AphroditeGeckos
Radiant Dragons,
i didn't open the lids. Can you not look at them without opening the lids? Hence why I said not in detail, because I didn't open the lids. and I weighed them when I got home after I ate.

I just tried feeding the male again and he started eating like crazy. He had a bottle cap full of food and he didn't touch it so I took it out yesterday and offered him a couple small crickets and he didn't want them. Guess today is just a good day for him to eat.

Old 02-16-2015, 06:28 PM   #64
radiant dragons
Sorry post #1 you weighed them as soon as you got home.

Old 02-16-2015, 09:12 PM   #65
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiant dragons View Post
Sorry post #1 you weighed them as soon as you got home.
No actually she didn't. She didn't bother taking them out of the deli cups until a few hours after obtaining them. She did errands first, and then came home and ate dinner, and then she went and took them out of their cups and looked them over.

Though in her first post she does say she weighed them right when she got home:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AphroditeGeckos View Post
I am very new to Crested Geckos and I just started getting into them. I have been doing a ton of research and talking to a bunch of crested gecko breeders.

The female was advertised as just about ready to breed and she is 25 grams (I weighed her when I got her home)
In a subsequent post, she admits that she didn't take them home for at least 2 hours, and then when she got home she ate dinner. Then she decided to look at them and weigh them:
Quote:
I didn't even take them out of their deli cups or look at them because I was running errands so they were sitting on the back seat of my aunts car while we went doing our errands and we were gone for a good 2 hours and then when I got home I had to eat dinner so they sat on my bed THEN I went and looked at them and weighed them, then noticing that the male's tail was all crooked when I put him on the scale.

Old 02-16-2015, 09:20 PM   #66
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Mistyck if you look at the darn pictures. It says that HIS picture was taken on FEBRUARY 10th! MY picture was taken on February 12th the day he DELIVERED. You still keep thinking that his picture was taken the day he delivered it WASN'T. Get it?
You DID NOT look at the gecko when you received him. Period.
What part of that are you not getting?
Could it have been there when you received him? Yes.
Can you be certain? No

IMO, you have no proof that the seller intentionally sold you a kinked gecko.

Then, there is this LIE.

Quote:
I am very new to Crested Geckos and I just started getting into them. I have been doing a ton of research and talking to a bunch of crested gecko breeders. I got a couple breeding pairs from a friend who is local to me so she is always there to help me. ANYWAY, I bought a pair of what was described in their descriptions as Extreme Harlequins from Apex Reptile Center on Facebook ran by Steven Patterson.
It is an outright lie, according to the proof YOU posted in the form of the ad.

You no longer have any credibility with me.
Attached Images

Old 02-16-2015, 10:49 PM   #67
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
You DID NOT look at the gecko when you received him. Period.
What part of that are you not getting?
Could it have been there when you received him? Yes.
Can you be certain? No

IMO, you have no proof that the seller intentionally sold you a kinked gecko.

Then, there is this LIE.

It is an outright lie, according to the proof YOU posted in the form of the ad.

You no longer have any credibility with me.
Actually apex did say they were sold to him as extremes and that's what he sold them as, this was earlier in the post. Maybe it doesn't say it on that exact ad but it was said that he sold them as extremes.

Old 02-16-2015, 10:51 PM   #68
ElexisC
It's funny how everyone is attacking this girl. This is why I don't post much on the boi. Like someone else said when an animal is shipped it spends at least 12 hours in that deli cup, so what is a couple hours while it's in a heated car? And I fail to see how it can get kinked in a smooth round cup. But it seems like unless you do things exactly how yall do you're a bad person. There might not be sufficient proof it happened from the seller but to attack this girl because she had a gecko in a cup for maybe 3 hours is ridiculous. Yea most of us would run straight home but that doesn't mean she has to. Again an animal that is shipped is in that cup for at least 12 hours!

Old 02-16-2015, 11:22 PM   #69
AphroditeGeckos
ElexisOrtiz,
THANK YOU. FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS IT!

Old 02-16-2015, 11:23 PM   #70
AphroditeGeckos
Snake-Queen what on earth are you talking about? That picture of the harley male is not who i bought, you just made yourself look so ignorant right now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!