For Sale Hatchling Arboreal boxes, and other critter holding containers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 03-24-2024, 05:27 PM   #1
DragonBrewer
Arrow Hatchling Arboreal boxes, and other critter holding containers

I have several supply ads posted. You can combine from them all. I won't be able to get a shipping estimate until I know all the items you'd like to get. I will look for the cheapest shipping method, of course. You also have the option to pick-up the items if you live near the San Francisco Bay Area. Delivery in that same area may be possible, depending on distance, and I would need gas/toll money.

I am getting over a cold, so I may take a day to reply to inquiries.

I have more pictures available.
----------------

Hatchling boxes, ideal for baby arboreal geckos/lizards/snakes

24 boxes with lids

Baby arboreal gecko/snake boxes. Some of the lids have a screen vent installed at one end. Around half the boxes are covered in contact paper so the occupant won’t be able to see outside and stress. The boxes themselves are semi-translucent. These are also called “boot boxes.”
Measurements are close estimates: 11.5” long x 6.5” wide x 7 ¾” tall.
(Retail price: $4)

Asking $2.75 ea, or 10 for $20, or all 24 for $40
---------------------

2 Large and “lower” vented boxes

For holding an adult gecko, small-medium babies of sorts. Also good as a quarantine set up. Has a large screen vent in the lid on one end. 14” long x 9” wide x 5 ½” tall.

(Retail: $3.50) Asking $2.50 ea, or both for $4
-------------------

1 Tall vented box.

Vents are installed on both short ends for a total through-box air flow. Another one good for grow-out of smaller babies, or a quarantine box. Or “go to vet” box. Lid locks down very well and there is a handle in the lid. 12” Long x 8” wide x 11” tall (at the top of the curved lid).

(Retail: $8.50) Asking: $6.50
-----------------------------------

10 small boxes for micro geckos or bugs.

These are good for temporarily holding small bugs, micro geckos, etc. These Rubbermaid boxes have red lids. Most of the lids have vent slits in them, one has a full screen cover. About 4” square by 2 ½” tall. Also listed on labels as 1.25 cups/296 mls.

(Retail: $2) Asking: $0.75 ea, or all 10 for $5.50
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
arboreal boxes, baby geckos, hatchling boxes