Outrageous moving SALE!!! SHTCT BALD - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 06:49 PM   #1
Gotgecko
Talking Outrageous moving SALE!!! SHTCT BALD

I am relocating and am forced to part with my collection. I am selling all my adults and the remainder of my hatchlings for a great price. I have 1.5 adults and 9 maybe 10 hatchlings to offer.

I paid a little over 2400.00 for the 1.5 Adults this spring. Bloodlines are Albey, Urban, and Monumental. The male was the best Albey could offer at any price and was 775.00 alone. Most females were over 600.00ea.

I will take 2300.00 obo for the 1.5 and all the hatchlings. All the hatchlings are bald with great carrott tails and will be worth a good deal in the next few months. This will include the hatchling I have posted for best offer who at 13g has already over 50% carrot tail and not one dark spot anywhere.

This is an outstanding group for 100.00 less than I paid plus 9 -10 hatchlings. I still have one to hatch out. Any day now.

Pictured is the male. Pics of all can be made available.

Please let me know if there are any questions you have.

Kevin 970-282-9301 xeropaga1@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2004, 07:02 PM   #2
Gotgecko
Here is one of the adult females. Another from Albey. Best of his best.
Kevin
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2004, 07:10 PM   #3
Gotgecko
Pictured her is an average hatchling from this group and will be included in the group for sale. Again they all came out this good or better.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread