Inquiry Billy Gangemi, Russian Tortoises, HELP! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-22-2017, 07:43 PM   #61
lydiacourtney
repetitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
There are discussion forums here more suitable for your questions, which should have been asked before you ever bought those animals.

Yes, Chris, and for the 100th time, they were asked and answered incorrectly by Billy, who knowingly got wc animals from the Ukraine, SHOULD have known enough about getting wc torts to know that they are prone to be ill, and should have at least treated them prior to turning them over a mere week later. Why didn't HE know the proper procedures? Where was HIS research? Why did he sell them prior to making sure they were ok? Why is the responsibility for his poor husbandry 100 percent on my shoulders?

Now.. Chris, I feel that you have said the same thing, in several different ways for a couple of days now, and I'm getting a little impatient with trying to find new ways to explain the same simple concepts to you. So far, I have tried to answer your questions, but your rant and blaming is clearly a personal thing. Since you are repeating the same argument over and over, unless you have something novel or surprisingly helpful to say, so long and thanks for all the fish. I'm not your punching bag, so give it a rest.

Old 02-22-2017, 07:45 PM   #62
lydiacourtney
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Lydia, perhaps a more appropriate place to seek advice for your husbandry, care and issues is the Turtles & Tortoises Discussion Forum here, linked below.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=605
Thanks, Laura.

Old 02-22-2017, 07:51 PM   #63
Mike Schultz
Good lord. What a thread!

Old 02-22-2017, 08:16 PM   #64
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lydiacourtney View Post
Yes, Chris, and for the 100th time, they were asked and answered incorrectly by Billy, who knowingly got wc animals from the Ukraine, SHOULD have known enough about getting wc torts to know that they are prone to be ill, and should have at least treated them prior to turning them over a mere week later. Why didn't HE know the proper procedures? Where was HIS research? Why did he sell them prior to making sure they were ok? Why is the responsibility for his poor husbandry 100 percent on my shoulders?

Now.. Chris, I feel that you have said the same thing, in several different ways for a couple of days now, and I'm getting a little impatient with trying to find new ways to explain the same simple concepts to you. So far, I have tried to answer your questions, but your rant and blaming is clearly a personal thing. Since you are repeating the same argument over and over, unless you have something novel or surprisingly helpful to say, so long and thanks for all the fish. I'm not your punching bag, so give it a rest.
Sorry I missed the correspondence between you and Billy where you asked the questions of him that you asked in the post I just referenced. And for what it's worth, you have not proven that you were not at fault here. I haven't seen anyone else who bought from that batch posting there inflated melodramatics laced with slander here. Your impatience with me doesn't concern me. Give it a rest? LOL! Give the melodramatics a rest.

Old 02-22-2017, 08:19 PM   #65
Gangemiw
This thread is crazy hence why I no longer am subscribed. That being said the reason it was under eastern exotics is because my PayPal account that I made in middle school happened to be associated with an email I made then as well, that was eastern exotics. So now to this day when I send a payment it still comes up. Even though my PayPal is updated to my current email adress. Which the owner of easternexotics.net. Is aware of and so is Repticon. This isn't like some scandal. Anyone who was actually involved with reptiles would know this. When I go to the national breeders expo and other expos I always go by William Gangemi, this just happened to be a fluke thing on mine and Repticon's part. Anyway, thanks for all that have seen this thread and have listened to it. Also thanks Lydia for the publicity and making it quite obvious to the public what a complet fucking whacko you are. I also wish I had never sold you these tortoises as no tortoise should have ever been improperly taken care of and murdered the way that you did.
#R.I.P.RUSSIANTORTOISE #TURTLESERIALKILLER #GETALIFE

Old 02-22-2017, 08:29 PM   #66
Chris Kennard
You claim this is a moral issue, not about the money. A month later you go after the seller, seek advice here that you've had a month to research and waited a month after the vet visit to slander someone who didn't want to deal with a problem customer, yet still offered to do the RIGHT THING! The only reason I can see as to why you're still here is, you're not getting the attention you need from anywhere else.

Old 02-22-2017, 08:37 PM   #67
lydiacourtney
Quote:
Sorry I missed the correspondence between you and Billy where you asked the questions of him that you asked in the post I just referenced. And for what it's worth, you have not proven that you were not at fault here. I haven't seen anyone else who bought from that batch posting there inflated melodramatics laced with slander here. Your impatience with me doesn't concern me. Give it a rest? LOL! Give the melodramatics a rest.
Chris,

I'm not trying to prove that I wasn't at fault!! I couldn't care less if you think I'm at fault. Truly, if someone could tell me what, specifically, I did wrong in order to cause this, I would be elated, because it would give me the information I need to make sure our sick girl makes it. This is why I posted the pic of the enclosure, and my impetus for reaching out to Billy at all. If he has other tortoises from the same batch, he has to know WHAT it is, and if he would just TELL me, I could treat it. But it seems that more people want to complain about me than to just say something like, "oh yeah, I had some wc tortoises one year that had respiratory infections and the problem was _______" or "have you tried doing _________?"

Also, I'm willing to bet that if others from that batch DID have issues, the owners would not know how to find Billy. We had to go through several channels to find him.

ps: melodrama is my specialty, what's yours?

L

Old 02-22-2017, 08:39 PM   #68
lydiacourtney
Quote:
You claim this is a moral issue, not about the money. A month later you go after the seller, seek advice here that you've had a month to research and waited a month after the vet visit to slander someone who didn't want to deal with a problem customer, yet still offered to do the RIGHT THING! The only reason I can see as to why you're still here is, you're not getting the attention you need from anywhere else.

You reptile people are some angsty-chip-on-your-shoulder-don't-really-like the-consumer-but-know-we-need-them-so-really-enjoying-the-chance-to-make-one-the-punching-bag folks.

and... when challenged you get personal, instead of breathing deeply and trying a kinder way. Seriously, Chris. Anger management. You're going to have a stroke or a heart attack.

hugs, honey.
Lydia

Old 02-22-2017, 08:50 PM   #69
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lydiacourtney View Post
You reptile people are some angsty-chip-on-your-shoulder-don't-really-like the-consumer-but-know-we-need-them-so-really-enjoying-the-chance-to-make-one-the-punching-bag folks.

and... when challenged you get personal, instead of breathing deeply and trying a kinder way. Seriously, Chris. Anger management. You're going to have a stroke or a heart attack.

hugs, honey.
Lydia
How witty of you. You have exhibited much more anger with your little passive aggressive digs than I have with my observations and opinions here. Your objective here is tiresome and at times seem a bit deceptive. Maybe you should direct your anger toward someone who is wrong. I'm sure there's no shortage of mirrors in your house.

Old 02-22-2017, 08:52 PM   #70
lydiacourtney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangemiw View Post
This thread is crazy hence why I no longer am subscribed. That being said the reason it was under eastern exotics is because my PayPal account that I made in middle school happened to be associated with an email I made then as well, that was eastern exotics. So now to this day when I send a payment it still comes up. Even though my PayPal is updated to my current email adress. Which the owner of easternexotics.net. Is aware of and so is Repticon. This isn't like some scandal. Anyone who was actually involved with reptiles would know this. When I go to the national breeders expo and other expos I always go by William Gangemi, this just happened to be a fluke thing on mine and Repticon's part. Anyway, thanks for all that have seen this thread and have listened to it. Also thanks Lydia for the publicity and making it quite obvious to the public what a complet fucking whacko you are. I also wish I had never sold you these tortoises as no tortoise should have ever been improperly taken care of and murdered the way that you did.
#R.I.P.RUSSIANTORTOISE #TURTLESERIALKILLER #GETALIFE
Ah, he speaks.

That's actually kind of a funny story about middle school and it does clear up the whole eastern exotics thing. I admit I was wrong about that, as it seems you are telling truth.

Believe me, saying mean things about me murdering a tortoise could not possibly make me feel any worse about this.

Now, about the rest of the batch... and it is really important that you don't lie about this, because it will narrow down causes for me for Taquito, the little lady torty, and could help me help her...did any of the other tortoises from that batch end up sick or dying? Honestly, if I could figure out that I was doing something wrong and not lose the female, you could make fun of me and call me whacko all day long. I don't need more friends, and you don't seem very nice, anyway.

I want to know if you know exactly whats wrong with my tort or if I have inadvertently created a toxic environment for them. So, the information you have about the rest of the batch can help me. Simple. What I wanted then, and what i want now. After that, I will want to make sure all the other torts are getting care. Then I will go away! (yea! for you! yea! for me! yea! for every angsty herp-y here)

Lydia

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
respiratory infection, tortoise, wildlife smuggler