You would never believe! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-07-2006, 12:41 AM   #11
BalloonzForU
LMAO!

Shanti, Congratulations! What a great sight to see. Wait till you see the next one, when you can see more details. When I saw my son's heart it was amazing, you can see all the chambers and the blood flowing. Such an awesome little miracle.

Old 03-07-2006, 12:55 AM   #12
LadyGecko
Awww-Shanti-thanks for sharing the first pic of the "little one"
I must admit that i about fell of my chair laughing when i saw the first pic
LOL
I'm still smiling-thanks for that

Sandy

Old 03-07-2006, 01:19 AM   #13
PaulSage
So that's where babies come from?

I was wondering where you'd been Shanti, but I figured you were probably just busy making arrangements and fighting off morning sickness. I hope that gets better soon for you.

Oh yeah, Happy Early Birthday in case you don't have time to check back again soon.

Old 03-07-2006, 01:40 AM   #14
brandy101010
congrats!

Old 03-07-2006, 02:47 AM   #15
Sauradon
Congrats! If that first ultrasound was real I wouldn't know if I should be excited or scared, it would be a very nice stripe afterall, lol.

Old 03-07-2006, 08:23 AM   #16
USAGECKOS
Oh Shanti, thank you for posting that ultrasound picture, I am definately getting Boy vibes from it

And, I almost spit out my coffee with that gecko ultrasound, Good One!

Old 03-07-2006, 09:17 AM   #17
Jeremy Letkey
Between the pain meds and my better judgment...
I'd better go with Congratulations. Hope that everything goes well for you, Eric and the wee one.

Old 03-07-2006, 10:00 AM   #18
A_Kendergirl
Thanks everyone!

I hope you're feeling better soon Jeremy! (Yes, I was able to understand your druggie mumbling just fine! heehee)

Old 03-07-2006, 11:18 AM   #19
nwheat
Love that first ultrasound!!

I've been wondering how you're doing! You should be starting that wonderful 2nd trimester soon when there is no nausea & lots more energy! Thanks for sharing that first ultrasound picture - just an absolutely amazing experience isn't it? I'm so excited for you!!

Old 03-07-2006, 11:39 AM   #20
Golden Gate Geckos
LOL Shanti!!! Thanks for sharing with us, and we're glad you are feeling better!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!