What is your OTHER job? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-08-2006, 10:30 PM   #31
TripleMoonsExotic
I work full time for Sheridan Press here in Hanover, PA as a Preflight technician (correcting files supplied by our clients); I am a part time freelance graphic/web designer; I also landlord my rental property. Not very exciting.

Old 03-08-2006, 10:41 PM   #32
HerpAddict
Full time Materials Engineering & Society Student at McMaster University. Also work part time in a Cafe at school, as well as teach computer programming in a first year course:P

At night I come home to my gang...sometimes I sleep. Only two monthes until summer break!!! Then I can sleep (and work if I can find another job!)

Old 03-08-2006, 11:06 PM   #33
PaulSage
Oh why not...

I used to work at a Vet clinic, then at Pet World (not the same store as Desiree, though) then I worked at a bank.

Don't work at a bank.

I've been an on-and-off full/part time college student at two different schools (UW Madison and the Madison Tech. College) studying law, sociology, accounting and finance. Right now I'm back in school finishing up degrees in Legal Studies and Sociology at UW, but I might end up finishing my Accounting degree at MATC first. We'll see. I'm sure that eventually, I'll have a bunch of degrees and no one will hire me because I'll be 87 when I finally figure out what I want to be when I grow up (and even then I'll probably change my mind again...).

When I'm not playing with reptiles or studying, I also play in a folk-rock band with a few friends, and am working on restoring a '72 Olds. I like long quiet walks on... okay that's enough.

OT: Hey Jeremy, where were you last winter when I needed your carpentry skills? lol Don't worry, you can still consider my basement a blank canvas if you like!

Old 03-09-2006, 07:28 AM   #34
LeosForLess
I wonder what Jeremy's racks look like

Old 03-09-2006, 01:21 PM   #35
No1snotsucker
Third shift manager at walgreens. Let me tell ya I'm proud. lol

Old 03-09-2006, 02:05 PM   #36
mhwc56
Stay at home Wife and Grandmom primarily.I also do some pet grooming and pet sitting.

Old 03-09-2006, 03:37 PM   #37
houdini1
What is your OTHER job?

Stay at home mom of a 3 year old and 18 month old. And the animals. I'll tell ya, with all the runnin' around i do there is never a need to go to the gym. When I am not taking care of animals,children or husband(believed to be a chlid himself sometimes) I am really into photography. Before that I work at an internet service provider, I was a technician and I worked in telecommunications for a while.

Old 03-09-2006, 11:40 PM   #38
g&mgeckos
I am a Chef during the day and some nights. Up until about a month ago I was working for a nursing home. I was laid off due to buget cuts. I started at the local hosipital two days ago. So far it seems pretty cool.

I also have a personal chef bussiness. I really like doing this because I have room to play and really create some special things for our clients.

Here are some pictures of some of the carvings I have done. It will give you a better idea of what all I do. It's alot more than just cooking. LOL!
Attached Images

Old 03-10-2006, 11:08 PM   #39
GeckoStud
Awesome stuff guys.

I create t-shirt designs for local sports teams, bands, businesses, etc. Its quite fun, i have also designed a few posters and some other stuff for some friends. I'd like to get into graphic design later in life.

Other than that i mow lawns in the summer and am going to try to get a part time job at a BBQ restaurant near here.

Old 03-11-2006, 12:17 AM   #40
Leogirl
I'm a stay at home mom for 5 little ones (2 kids,3 lizards)
We have a bar and a resturant that i help my husband with on tuesdays and thursdays. (the bar is pretty much a night clup after 10 oclock, so i make sure i get a couple Saturday nights to go play and just be "angie" for a change

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!