IT"S A BOY!!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-08-2006, 04:06 PM   #11
WindyO
Congrats on your son. Hey, am I the only one here who doesn't have a preg wife?LOL
I can't let her read this thread or I am done!

Old 03-08-2006, 05:20 PM   #12
Ian S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyO
Congrats on your son. Hey, am I the only one here who doesn't have a preg wife?LOL
I can't let her read this thread or I am done!
LMAO!!!

The nurse who did the ultra sound was too sweet. She hooked up their new 3-D ultrasound machine. It was so beautiful yet bizzare at the same time.

Old 03-08-2006, 05:59 PM   #13
Ian S.
Here are the 3-D images. Spooky!! and it takes a little imagination to make out the image.
Attached Images

Old 03-08-2006, 06:01 PM   #14
Ian S.
On the third pic his arms are crossed in front of his face. he's looking slightly to his right / your left.

Old 03-08-2006, 09:20 PM   #15
dragonflame
Isn't it incredible to know that little tiny baby is inside someone? Every time I think about it, it amazes me.

Old 03-08-2006, 09:35 PM   #16
Sarah H
Congrats! great pics, i still can't figure out mine,lol. It was awile ago though, i'm sure the machines are so much better with detail.

Wow lot of babies coming this year.

Old 03-08-2006, 10:18 PM   #17
LeosForLess
Where do babies come from?

Old 03-08-2006, 10:22 PM   #18
LeosForLess
NAWH IM JUsT PLAYIN WITH YA!!
Congrads, im with all of you who dont have pregnant wives, i gotta get a g/f and fast. Any female leo breeders out there about 15 years old? Any body got and daughters?

Old 03-08-2006, 10:29 PM   #19
A_Kendergirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflame
Isn't it incredible to know that little tiny baby is inside someone? Every time I think about it, it amazes me.

I still don't quite believe it, and I've got one cooking!

Old 03-09-2006, 03:08 AM   #20
techgirl
so cool Ian!! no lie it took 3 ultrasounds for us to find out i was having a girl. mind you i didn't want to find out but my bf and his mom were so badly in need of finding out. i already told them that next time we are not finding out at all!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!