Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 34 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-17-2017, 10:11 PM   #331
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switzer Reptiles Inc. View Post
Lucille, I did what you asked and that was to come here and post myself. And again, did not mean to be short with you and I have apologized to you for that. I believe you asked me to have the accuser to come forward with proof and so I did ask. Since she was taking so long, I felt that this was a rumor. NO evidence, then a simple rumor. I should have sent directly to Nick and after discussion with him, he said he understood and we would go forward. Next day, he posted that we talked and everything ok. From then on, anything that I received pertaining to the rumor, I sent directly to Nick... not to you. I believe Nick is innocent due to lack of proof. Now what else can I do. Nick? Anything else I can do for you? After our conversations, you said everything ok on your end. No one has given any proof that you sold her sick iguana. As I said, I should have sent directly to Nick and that is what I have done since our conversation.
What you "should have" done was butt out from the get go. But since you seem to have turned over a new leaf, howsabout you post every PM regarding this thread right here. ALL OF THEM! The ones between you and Traci , Naomi, Nick etc. Unless of course, you have something to hide...

Old 06-17-2017, 10:23 PM   #332
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
What you "should have" done was butt out from the get go. But since you seem to have turned over a new leaf, howsabout you post every PM regarding this thread right here. ALL OF THEM! The ones between you and Traci , Naomi, Nick etc. Unless of course, you have something to hide...
Kris, I said what I said.. it is a rumor. Now I am going to take your advice and butt out. I have nothing to hide. Lucille did ask me to ask the accuser to come forward last week and I did. I did not promote any rumor. I expressed a concern and said it was a 3rd party had a rumor or accusation and that is not the same thing.. I should have sent directly my concern to Nick and said that. After we talked, he posted we talked and to move on as same in message. Nick said he understood my concern and from then on, I have sent directly any info to him. I will butt out. I do believe that Nick is innocent and he knows that. Also am sorry if I did say anything to you... can understand that you want to be here to find out facts. Nick and I spoke several times and he posted. I have posted as well that these are nothing more than rumors. Now I am going to take you advice and butt out. I think from now on, I will just mind my own business. Thanks

Old 06-17-2017, 10:29 PM   #333
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
I understand people wanting this type of information, but I do not think I see where she would have an obligation to hand it over.

Old 06-17-2017, 10:31 PM   #334
nickolasanastasiou
This thread is disappointing. So many people could have gotten much further to clear up questions and concerns by not being intentionally abrasive or attacking one another. Ask kindly to receive answers kindly. There are serious concerns surrounding various parties here. Clarification is more satisfying in the longer term than winning on the internet for a day.

Old 06-17-2017, 10:34 PM   #335
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Kris, I said what I said.. it is a rumor. Now I am going to take your advice and butt out. I have nothing to hide. Lucille did ask me to ask the accuser to come forward last week and I did. I did not promote any rumor. I expressed a concern and said it was a 3rd party had a rumor or accusation and that is not the same thing.. I should have sent directly my concern to Nick and said that. After we talked, he posted we talked and to move on as same in message. Nick said he understood my concern and from then on, I have sent directly any info to him. I will butt out. I do believe that Nick is innocent and he knows that. Also am sorry if I did say anything to you... can understand that you want to be here to find out facts. Nick and I spoke several times and he posted. I have posted as well that these are nothing more than rumors. Now I am going to take you advice and butt out. I think from now on, I will just mind my own business. Thanks
So predictable! You know exactly what I meant by "butt out". Traci and Nick's business and the behind the scenes. Now you will twist that statement and use it as an excuse to not post what I asked. Not that it matters. Had I not used the words butt out, you would have found another excuse not to post your behind the scenes shenanigans.

Old 06-17-2017, 10:41 PM   #336
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
This thread is disappointing. So many people could have gotten much further to clear up questions and concerns by not being intentionally abrasive or attacking one another. Ask kindly to receive answers kindly. There are serious concerns surrounding various parties here. Clarification is more satisfying in the longer term than winning on the internet for a day.
Not looking to win Nick, but see your point. Truth is, I've seen some of the correspondence behind the scenes. I'm certainly not trying to win anything. However, I have made my point, which will be answered, as usual, with smoke and mirrors. Kinda' futile, maybe. Maybe not. I gave people food for thought. I need not comment further without provocation.

Old 06-17-2017, 10:43 PM   #337
Chris Kennard
Quote:
It's Chris, not Kris. But you knew that, yes? Gnit

Old 06-17-2017, 10:47 PM   #338
Snake-Queen
You know what I find extremely telling? That Traci is no longer responding. She has something to hide. My guess is the fact that she did more damage to the lizards ripping off stuck shed instead of soaking and allowing it to come off naturally.

This back and forth between Linda, David and Chris is irrelevant and sightly annoying. Yes, Linda made some mistakes in this thread, no need to continue to berate her over it.

Nick, if you do not get a full DETAILED vet report, I wouldn't send her any funds. If she does send one to you, I would post it here. I would also look into testing some of your animals for crypto, to put this rumor to bed. If you decide to do so, post the results here, that way it will be here for any future readers to see.

Old 06-17-2017, 10:51 PM   #339
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Not looking to win Nick, but see your point. Truth is, I've seen some of the correspondence behind the scenes. I'm certainly not trying to win anything. However, I have made my point, which will be answered, as usual, with smoke and mirrors. Kinda' futile, maybe. Maybe not. I gave people food for thought. I need not comment further without provocation.
It is not any single person. I am seeing these things with several people on both sides of the talking points. Everyone could have worked together on this to more peacefully reach a more informational presentation than what we have to see at present. A missed opportunity. It could be salvaged, but it will take some effort from all to achieve a little harmony. Most people discussing things are in offensive and defensive stances instead of something collaborative.

Old 06-17-2017, 10:57 PM   #340
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
You know what I find extremely telling? That Traci is no longer responding. She has something to hide. My guess is the fact that she did more damage to the lizards ripping off stuck shed instead of soaking and allowing it to come off naturally.

This back and forth between Linda, David and Chris is irrelevant and sightly annoying. Yes, Linda made some mistakes in this thread, no need to continue to berate her over it.

Nick, if you do not get a full DETAILED vet report, I wouldn't send her any funds. If she does send one to you, I would post it here. I would also look into testing some of your animals for crypto, to put this rumor to bed. If you decide to do so, post the results here, that way it will be here for any future readers to see.
"In this thread", yes. Innocent little mistakes, right? Not so much behind the scenes, which perhaps makes my comments irrelevant TO YOU just because you are less "privy" to some of that info. Sorry I annoyed you...maybe.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!