Inquiry Jay Sommers- legal naultinus geckos?? - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-25-2016, 01:20 PM   #131
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Im actually still waiting for Barry's facts. I guess since my back is been the subject of such a highly scrutinized thread it's only appropriate that I show people exactly what the heck they are for those who don't know give me a minute

Old 06-25-2016, 01:21 PM   #132
Jay Sommers Reptiles
My geckos not my back. Got a love AutoCorrect

Old 06-25-2016, 02:38 PM   #133
hhmoore
I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels a little more life being sucked out of me every time I see that there have been more posts in this thread grouping. To be honest, it makes me sort of miss the days when this mess would have been gathered together, scraped up, and deposited in HELL so Jay, Barry, and Mike could continue to their heart's content.

Old 06-25-2016, 02:57 PM   #134
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels a little more life being sucked out of me every time I see that there have been more posts in this thread grouping. To be honest, it makes me sort of miss the days when this mess would have been gathered together, scraped up, and deposited in HELL so Jay, Barry, and Mike could continue to their heart's content.
And I wish I would have never had to deal with any of this at all. But unfortunately I did.

Old 06-26-2016, 09:51 PM   #135
Jay Sommers Reptiles
For the record to prove this whole post was bogus here are screen shots from February of this year showing my documents posted in a facebook forum that mimics the boi here. Barry knew this whole time my animals were legit yet he abused the boi and used it as ammo against me.
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2016, 09:54 PM   #136
Jay Sommers Reptiles
And the last one. So I have been dealing with this bs since December. Forgive me if I've had about enough.
Attached Images

Old 06-26-2016, 11:04 PM   #137
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sommers Reptiles View Post
For the record to prove this whole post was bogus here are screen shots from February of this year showing my documents posted in a facebook forum that mimics the boi here. Barry knew this whole time my animals were legit yet he abused the boi and used it as ammo against me.
You are just as guilty of "abusing the BOI" in that case.

The sequence as it relates to recent "abuses" on the BOI-

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=573425

Post #34. You struck first and kept going until you were stopped. It was inappropriate and far from necessary. You added nothing there and your attack was personally motivated. Not for the good of the community. It was for yourself.

As soon as your short vacation ended, you vindictively posted the following thread.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=580010

You dredged up really old and well-known news which Barry had already paid for. Then you tried to make a big deal about a newer (yet also not very recent) event that Barry said had been dropped. If it was closed, dismissed, or dropped, then that is that. Again, it was not done for anyone but yourself. You saved no one from anything and engaged in personal mudslinging in the process. Barry also argued back and he should have controlled himself. Your thread you started was created only because you could not continue to attack him in a thread where Barry called out attention related to an actual scam and both you and he could have handled yourselves in a more mature fashion. Since you created the thread, especially you.

Then Barry created his own retaliatory thread (this one) in response to yours.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=580028

He called a bluff of sorts on some animals of yours and he lost. He requested information in the style of not believing you had it or that it was legitimate. He did not set out stating your animals were illegal, but his questions obviously implied his belief in that possibility. These questions and requests are not equivalent to declarative statements, but human minds tend to substitute the meanings readily despite that being logically in error. Luckily, courts tend not to. He apologized and should have kept his fingers static after that, but kept going and you both continued to squabble when you both should have acted like adults.

You both got deep into mudslinging and you abused the BOI as much as anyone involved. You should be ashamed of your own childishness for contributing to that, but that takes a sense of shame in the first place. I went in reading these groupings of finger-feces with low expectations and still managed to come away disappointed.

You all should grow up, agree to calm your inflamed egos down, and move forward like gentlemen even if you are not especially fond of one another. You are damaging your public images for nothing. You are all businessmen or trying to be businessmen, so it would probably be most productive to actually behave as such.

Old 06-26-2016, 11:18 PM   #138
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
You are just as guilty of "abusing the BOI" in that case.

The sequence as it relates to recent "abuses" on the BOI-

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=573425

Post #34. You struck first and kept going until you were stopped. It was inappropriate and far from necessary. You added nothing there and your attack was personally motivated. Not for the good of the community. It was for yourself.

As soon as your short vacation ended, you vindictively posted the following thread
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=580010

You dredged up really old and well-known news which Barry had already paid for. Then you tried to make a big deal about a newer (yet also not very recent) event that Barry said had been dropped. If it was closed, dismissed, or dropped, then that is that. Again, it was not done for anyone but yourself. You saved no one from anything and engaged in personal mudslinging in the process. Barry also argued back and he should have controlled himself. Your thread you started was created only because you could not continue to attack him in a thread where Barry called out attention related to an actual scam and both you and he could have handled yourselves in a more mature fashion. Since you created the thread, especially you.

Then Barry created his own retaliatory thread (this one) in response to yours.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=580028

He called a bluff of sorts on some animals of yours and he lost. He requested information in the style of not believing you had it or that it was legitimate. He did not set out stating your animals were illegal, but his questions obviously implied his belief in that possibility. These questions and requests are not equivalent to declarative statements, but human minds tend to substitute the meanings readily despite that being logically in error. Luckily, courts tend not to. He apologized and should have kept his fingers static after that, but kept going and you both continued to squabble when you both should have acted like adults.

You both got deep into mudslinging and you abused the BOI as much as anyone involved. You should be ashamed of your own childishness for contributing to that, but that takes a sense of shame in the first place. I went in reading these groupings of finger-feces with low expectations and still managed to come away disappointed.

You all should grow up, agree to calm your inflamed egos down, and move forward like gentlemen even if you are not especially fond of one another. You are damaging your public images for nothing. You are all businessmen or trying to be businessmen, so it would probably be most productive to actually behave as such.
Barry already knew that my animals were legal in February. You say Barry should be let off the hook for the recent indictment because he said it was dropped. Well if my word wasn't good enough for my lizards why exactly is it ok for Barry to not prove his case was dropped with supporting docs?? I have been dealing with more than you could ever imagine from both of these individuals. So I brought it from a place where there are no real rules to the boi. Where things are actually fair.
Barry telling people that I have illegal Naultinus is equal to someone blasting all over the Internet that you have ploughshare tortoises.
So I didn't actually start it. I may have started it on the boi but I actually just moved it here. So I brought up Barrys indictments because he has been telling people I have illegal naultinus not the other way around. And after months of threats I had enough.
Now I'm finished here.

Old 06-26-2016, 11:25 PM   #139
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sommers Reptiles View Post
Barry already knew that my animals were legal in February. You say Barry should be let off the hook for the recent indictment because he said it was dropped. Well if my word wasn't good enough for my lizards why exactly is it ok for Barry to not prove his case was dropped with supporting docs?? I have been dealing with more than you could ever imagine from both of these individuals. So I brought it from a place where there are no real rules to the boi. Where things are actually fair.
Barry telling people that I have illegal Naultinus is equal to someone blasting all over the Internet that you have ploughshare tortoises.
So I didn't actually start it. I may have started it on the boi but I actually just moved it here. So I brought up Barrys indictments because he has been telling people I have illegal naultinus not the other way around. And after months of threats I had enough.
Now I'm finished here.
I do not know what Barry knew or did not know. Nor do I care since I watched how things played out on this site.

You had zero obligation to comply with Barry's request for documentation. Barry has zero obligation to comply with yours.

What I imagine is I do not care about the drama between you and others outside of this site.

If Barry stated you have illegal animals, feel free to show the statements.

You just referred to abuses on the BOI and that is what I addressed. I do not care about the drama that surrounds you like a personal atmosphere elsewhere.

Again, if you have screenshots of statements showing for a fact that "he has been telling people [you] have illegal naultinus", you are free to post them.

Old 06-26-2016, 11:29 PM   #140
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
I do not know what Barry knew or did not know. No do I care since I watched how things played out on this site.

You had zero obligation to comply with Barry's request for documentation. Barry has zero obligation to comply with yours.

What I imagine is I do not care about the drama between you and others outside of this site.

If Barry stated you have illegal animals, feel free to show the statements.

You just referred to abuses on the BOI and that is what I addressed. I do not care about the drama that surrounds you like a personal atmosphere elsewhere.

Again, if you have screenshots of statements showing for a fact that "he has been telling people [you] have illegal naultinus", you are free to post them.
I just did! Do you not see the screen shots I posted??? The date in them is very clearly February 9th that is from a facebook public feedback and inquiry board. And he has been accusing me since December 17th I can post screen shots if that as well if you think it necessary.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!