FS: SnakeHeads - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2003, 02:01 PM   #1
MorpheusGPR
FS: SnakeHeads

Albino snakehead and also python snakehead...I may have interest in selling my red snakehead as well which is running 1'+ in size now as well.

Please PM me with offers. I prefer NOT to ship. I am in the WNY area.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-21-2005, 09:35 AM   #2
funksoulcracker
what would be the possibility of being able to ship one to MI?
i've been looking for snakeheads for long time, never een able to find any.
If you still have them and are willing to ship et me know. If not, no big deal

Thnax,
Gary

Old 06-15-2005, 09:39 AM   #3
jessy7743124
snakehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorpheusGPR
Albino snakehead and also python snakehead...I may have interest in selling my red snakehead as well which is running 1'+ in size now as well.

Please PM me with offers. I prefer NOT to ship. I am in the WNY area.

I am interested in buying a snakehead. I live in Massachusetts, so I may be able to meet you half way. If not, I would not mind paying for shipping. If you could please give me prices on your different fish. Thank you

Jessy7743124@hotmail.com

Old 06-15-2005, 09:45 AM   #4
Chris@TSE
1. This ad was posted in 2003. It is now 2005. Pay attention.

2. Snakeheads are in fact ILLEGAL to own and transport within the United States now. You must be rather slow to draw such public attention to yourself while attempting to commit a crime.

Old 06-15-2005, 11:58 AM   #5
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopShelfExotics
1. This ad was posted in 2003. It is now 2005. Pay attention.
Several ads from '03 have been brought back to life in the past couple days. I'll be glad if WS gets around to permanently locking the old classifieds.

Old 06-15-2005, 12:04 PM   #6
Chris@TSE
Would be nice......... Perhaps he can archive them in a section he can only access. There is no point keeping ads this old public any longer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread