Rodents - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-10-2004, 10:10 PM   #1
Burma Boy
Rodents

I have followed many threads about where to buy rodents.
It seemed all voted for Big Cheese.
Well, they emailed me right away on how to obtain a price quote,
but when I emailed back with my order, they never emailed back.
Guess they must be too busy, or maybe my order too small.
( 24 med rats, 24 small rats.)
Does anyone have any rodent supplier they really prefer?
Tell me your experiences with them, and why you'd buy again, and one last thing...the seller must take PayPal.
I dont wanna use the credit card. Too tempting to order 5000 rats.

Old 03-11-2004, 08:47 AM   #2
Classic Dum's
Hello, Chad(bigcheese) is currently setting up a new facility about two hours away from the one hes been at for several years. For the last week they have been moving all the live rodents into the new one making trips back and forth with thousands of live animals caging etc. He grew out of his old facility and didnt have the room to expand at the current location. Be patient hell get back to ya, the qaulity of his product and costumer service youl get from him youll be glad you waited. Try calling him 800-887-0921, Ill try his cell and tell him to check his mail if hes near a computer. Your order is not to small he takes orders of all sizes. Although his medium rats are 10 to a pack and smalls and 15 so youd have to take 20 of each or 30 of each. Anyway Ill give him a call hope this helps Jason

Old 03-11-2004, 11:36 AM   #3
BigCheeseRodent
Sorry for the delay Rob

Rob:
Sorry for the delay in answering your email. If you check your email, I have responded. I usually try to answer all emails within 24 hrs, but it took me a couple of extra days due to my extreme workload. Thank you Jason for trying to clear the situation up for me. Jason is right, we are opening a new facility, but our current facility will also remain open. Our new facility and new website with online ordering should be operational by the end of April.
Thanks,
Chad Martin
Big Cheese Rodents
800-887-0921

Old 03-11-2004, 04:38 PM   #4
Burma Boy
Thanks for the comeback on this...an order will be forthcoming next week.
I am off Monday, so I will call Monday with my order
I'm willing to give Big Cheese a try.

Old 03-12-2004, 03:37 AM   #5
DISCERN
You will have no problem with Big Cheese. I have been using them for years and they are the best I have purchased, both in quality and price.

Take care!
Billy Fraser

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!