Wanted 100% het albino Hognose Female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 06-30-2010, 01:21 AM   #1
shadraak
100% het albino Hognose Female

Needing a 0.1 het albino female, just got one sat and didn't make it , i'm pursuing the matter as soon as i can get contact info on the person (was from a local show, bus. cards didn' thave email address, site, or even areacode, but i'm tracking them down) was a killer deal now i know why, but needing another one fast , it was tiny so doesn't have to be breedable just need to get the stock out of the way, halfway broke just trying to replace what should have been as easy as i can, cause it looks like nothing will come out of the other situation.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-14-2010, 02:21 PM   #2
shadraak
i would prefer adult or sub adult somethign that may be breedable by next year or even this year.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-14-2010, 02:24 PM   #3
outfished
Your going to need to spend good money for that. Mike

Old 07-14-2010, 02:30 PM   #4
shadraak
not on a het, i've got a het male , just wanting a het female dont need a full albino female
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-15-2010, 10:40 AM   #5
ReptileJay
A near breeding size het albino female is going to be very expensive... If you would even be able to find one for sale. I know personally I would not be likely to sell an adult female NORMAL without getting a really good amount of money for her. (And I would have to have a replacement lined up)...

Younger 100% Het females I will most likely have available later this season, but even those are going to be difficult to part with...

Old 07-19-2010, 10:58 PM   #6
shadraak
Bump-a-roo
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!