Good Guy Tim West Reptiles, Coeur D Alene Idaho, TMT Reptiles - Good Business Guys!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
cdaREPTILElover
Tim West Reptiles, Coeur D Alene Idaho, TMT Reptiles - Good Business Guys!!!

Well, I have done business with Mike and Tim West for a few years now in North idaho and I only have good things to say about them. They have always come through with what I expect. It seems as though there are a few local businesses that compete with them and are giving them bad press. I would encourage people looking for quality reptiles to speak with either Tim west or Mike West in Coeur d Alene and see what they have. Reading rants from competitors can skew the truth about a certain vendor, speak to them in person and if you are a good judge of character, you will know right away you are in good hands. I have also found a couple of great breeders in the Spokane are i will add in another thread. Thanks and happy breeding!