Anthony Caponetto-non delivery - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2007, 10:41 PM   #1
Daniel Moore
Talking Anthony Caponetto-non delivery

After getting stressed out several times and making several attempts to contact him I thought I would post this message to prompt a response. Ordered and paid for since the 9th of this month. 3 bulk packages of repashy crested mrp. I am not slandering Anthony's animals or service, I am frusterated and tired of running out for more with no light at the end of the tunnel. Again this is to speed this process to get a confirmation email or product. I have ran out twice and ran out to get a short supply twice, now I am on my third time and dont want to make it a fourth.
regards
Daniel Moore

Old 03-26-2007, 11:21 PM   #2
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

Daniel, sorry to hear about that. my last order of Repashy Superfoods came from www.pangeareptile.com
and was delivered very quick.

Old 03-27-2007, 12:15 AM   #3
KelliH
My last order of crested diet came from Anthony and was delivered within a few days of placing my order. He's always been very prompt and professional with regards to his customer service as well. I strongly feel there has to be a legitimate explanation.

Old 03-27-2007, 12:18 AM   #4
garweft
How was your payment made? Do you have the web recipt, or have any other sort of proof that he has recieved the order and the payment? Did you let him know about this thread so that he can respond?

It just doesn't seem like him.

Old 03-27-2007, 12:28 AM   #5
Daniel Moore
explanations

Paid via paypal, all proof is there retained all emails. Anthony is a good guy and gave me the best price, again no slander just looking for resolve. Emailed numerous times since then with no response. So if I cant get ahold via email this seems to be a responsive proactive choice. Even with a major event aside from Anthony being in the hospital or other circumstances a timely reply is a courtesy that all good business people do, he has in the past and I am sure he will rectify his position. This is another avenue of communication that I have chosen to use.

Old 03-27-2007, 01:00 AM   #6
Daniel Moore
current status:
Dan,

I apologize for the miscommunication. I sent you an email last Tuesday to let you know that my big order got delayed from Repashy. I was totally out of diet myself or I would've sent you some to get you by. Allen just left for a month (to New Caledonia & Fiji) and apparently he was slammed with orders and missed mine somehow. Anyway, I just got the shipment this afternoon and am planning to ship yours tomorrow.

Thanks,
Anthony

See the fruit that falls when we shake the tree!

Old 03-27-2007, 04:28 AM   #7
KelliH
Quote:
See the fruit that falls when we shake the tree!
Is that part of Anthony's email to you, or something you wrote yourself for the purpose of posting? Just curious, it's not really clear.

Old 03-27-2007, 06:20 AM   #8
Daniel Moore
Something I added. Although I never received the email that he sent, he just responded tonight and has promised delivery sending tomorrow. I hope so because my cresties mrp is out and I dont want to go out for another $15 (small container) three day run!!!!

Old 03-27-2007, 07:42 AM   #9
East_Coast
Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Moore
Something I added. Although I never received the email that he sent, he just responded tonight and has promised delivery sending tomorrow. I hope so because my cresties mrp is out and I dont want to go out for another $15 (small container) three day run!!!!
Daniel,

Just a thought --- have you checked your spam folder? I get phone calls every now and then from friends asking if I got this email or that. Sometimes I have received the email in question - but the email was never in my inbox because Outlook will throw it into the "Junk" folder for this reason or that. This has happened on a number of occassions.

- Peter Jolles

Old 03-27-2007, 04:00 PM   #10
ajc
Dan,

I apologize for the delay, but let's be clear about something. Your order was a special situation and was not just a normal order from my website.

You emailed me asking for a bulk discount for ordering several of the 4lb bags. I told you that I couldn't go lower than the advertised price, but that I would ship it for free (saving you $24 for the three bags) if you ordered ahead of time. I explained that I would order it with my next run and then ship the diet when it shows up.

This is not something I normally do, but I thought it was pretty clear that you were ordering ahead of time and waiting for my shipment to come in and I didn't think it would turn around to bite me (by ending up here). Of course, my diet didn't show up and here we are.

I did email you last Tuesday to let you know that the diet wasn't here yet. If you didn't receive it, you may check your spam folders (as others have suggested).

Again, I apologize that it has taken so long, but I have to say that seeing this is quite disappointing.

-Anthony

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!