The REAL TERRY WALTERS..QUITE DISGUSTING!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 08:38 PM   #1
Justin Mitcham
The REAL TERRY WALTERS..QUITE DISGUSTING!!

I just thought I'd drop in and post a little PM Terry Sent me..
This guy has to be one of the most disgusting people out there..
Can't wait to bump into him

By the way wasn't there a FACTUAL video circle around the Houston herp club of YOUR wife Terry...LOL
Quote:
was that the face your wife makes when you tell her your an accomplished businessman? If you sold every snake you own tomorrow. what would you really get? this is a hobby. at best its a low yeild investment. the 80's and 90's were different. simple supply and demand. anyone can breed a few hundred snakes in a spare bedroom. better yet, take your 100k pet collection down to the bank and try to get a loan against them. the big money days are over justin. a few dollars can be made if your the first to produce something new. even then there are a dozen or so other "cool" new things available at the same time. and all of them compete for the same tiny pool of hobbiest dollars available. remember that childhood game "hot potato"? the ball python craze reminds me of that game. so, does the hognose project. and the guy who ends up holding is the guy who complains his project didn't bear fruit. there never was any fruit (read value). it was preceved , not real. snakes are worth what someone is willing to pay. and there aren't that many people who have money to buy expensive snakes today. your 100k in snakes are worth about as much as enron stock. and the value is just as bloated. you are a hobbiest. try not to get confused. do you have a real job? or does your wife support you and your dreams? if you do actually have a job, what do you do? look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are a sucess or just a slim slice above a day laborer. I can't wait to meat your wife. I bet she lies awake at night, after your done with her, wishing I would drop by and give her what she needs. my wife and I were swingers. be sure to let your "beautiful" wife know i'm single. I don't mind if she still sees you on the side. a little charity work is good for the soul. in fact, why don't you watch? Perhaps actually witnessing "the female orgasm" will erase your belief that its just a tall tale.
hit me back soon. i'm bored. and your fun to play with.
your best friend,
terry
p.s. i'm busy tonight. but, if your wife wants to drop by my girlfriend won't mind. your welcome to come too. but, it will just be more sex with your wife. you see my girlfriend likes large men. and you aren't equiped to "fill" her needs. then there's your lack of oral skills. i'll tell you what, just stay home and we can send a video back with your wife.

Old 10-06-2007, 08:53 PM   #2
SPJ
And this was posted....................why?

Old 10-06-2007, 08:55 PM   #3
critical bill
Meet up with him and kick him square in the jimmy for talking crap about your old lady.

So whats this argument about anyway Justyn?

Old 10-06-2007, 09:01 PM   #4
Justin Mitcham
I posted on his Matt White thread that what goes around comes around...
This guy burned me when I was 18 and a newbie..so I really love kicking him in the "Jimmy" when I can...
He and Matt teamed up and posted a bunch of lies about me several months ago..so I figured it was only fair to post how this guy mail to give a little insight on what a disgusting person he is..

Old 10-06-2007, 10:31 PM   #5
droogievesch
I'm not entirely sure this is BOI material since no transaction or possible transaction went through.

Old 10-06-2007, 11:06 PM   #6
Justin Mitcham
I disagree..anyone reserching this guy on here will see exactly what type of a person he is..no-one with good morals would send such a disgusting message to someone. I am sure he will be posting his filth on here..lies etc..
It's funny he mentions my wife.. when his just left him.
It is sad that he would include such personal garbage on here about him and his own son's mother..one day he could read this crap..his family and friends etc.. really sad!!
Like I said no-one with good character would behave like this..
An argument is one thing, but to talk about my wife this way is plain disgusting...

Old 10-06-2007, 11:15 PM   #7
LeviathanNI
I'm sorry, but if anyone ever said anything like that about my better half they would become an expert in learning how to pick up teeth with broken fingers. Absolutely disgusting and really is a sign of a very depraved mind.

Avoid this creature at all costs.

Old 10-06-2007, 11:16 PM   #8
terry walter
an apology to all who read justins post

I have to say, I'm sorry, that any of you read that private email. It was intended to call out a sniveling coward. Instead he did what most like him do. try to find people to stand behind him. because cowards never stand alone. it was never my intention to expose anyone else to that content. justin mitcham was the only intended reader. I don't air my personal business here. this is a place to exchange business information. not a forum for personal issues. the grievance between myself and justin mitcham is private. he is a sad, unhappy person who derives pleasure from emailing me whenever the mood strikes him. and no, I won't put his emails on this forum.

-handle your business justin- don't bother the rest of the community with your cowardly ways. I gave you all the reason any respectable man needs. its time for you to stand up or go away.

again, I'm sorry to those who read that private email. I won't respond to justin here again or in email. so, this won't be repeated.

peace,
Terry

Old 10-06-2007, 11:16 PM   #9
Justin Mitcham
On a side note someone has been sending me vulgar emails ...just like Terry's talking about my wife etc.. I wonder if it is him? I turned over the info to the Ft Worth police and they are investigating, they also subpoenaed the ISP and hopefully soon I will have the person's name, although they said it could be months before I get it. It will be nice to know who it is...you know anything about that Terry?

Old 10-06-2007, 11:20 PM   #10
Justin Mitcham
Coward huh? hey Terry bro pick and place and Time...just you and me..no cops..etc..
post it here..last time I mentioned kicking your ass you did the lawyer thing..so now in public so you can't cry victim..place and time

Also I never emailed you you lying scum..I posted on your thread and you emailed me..you have my permission to post my emails to prove I email you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread