Bad Guy Samantha Walters / A&S Reptiles - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2012, 08:08 AM   #251
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiacolyte
3.) The snake is still a very finicky eater, everything FAR BEYOND fine (the way you sold her? seriously.. I'm pretty sure you made it apparent to everyone reading this that your sell of this girl was everything far from perfectly healthy and amazing).. however we have managed to get a couple pups in her belly
Just curious, what does the snake weigh now and how did the pups get in her belly? Did she eat or was she force fed?

Old 12-07-2012, 02:41 PM   #252
tommyhil4_6
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&S Reptiles View Post
She gained it ALL BACK. I am not a vet nor do I claim to be. She came to me and wouldn't feed. I got her from a friend who I had gotten 5+ snakes from previously. I know it wasn't his fault. She lost weight, fed every so often and gained it all back. Several pages back someone pointed out my numbers may have been from a full weight to an empty weight, hence the jump. Since it's been a year I honestly cannot remember. Her weight when I got her was more than likely full or had something in her because she pooped a week or so later. I cannot explain her weight loss but through it all she never looked deathly skinny. She was slender, as any picky eater will look.

Sarah, I really try with my snakes. To the point where I'm failing school because I'm more focused on them. Which is why we are temporarily getting out. I cannot explain her weight loss. I really can't. But she gained it all back. I would not sell a snake that lost that weight and never fully regained it. She came to me at about 1500-1600 grams and I sold her at close to 2000.
For future reference I suggest you weigh all snakes on a weekly basis, if not weekly... definitely bi-weekly. I weigh my snakes often to insure proper growth and health. It also gives me knowledge to pass to potential other owners of any I choose to sell down the road.

In this day and age, there is a camera on everything....

Old 12-07-2012, 03:46 PM   #253
A&S Reptiles
I do weigh them weekly. I weighed her as well. But since it's been so long and I don't have her card, I'm not going to throw numbers out there.

Old 12-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #254
meowmeowkazoo
Maybe this has been addressed and I just haven't seen it.

But if the snake is still ill/not eating then the OP should really take it to the vet, regardless of whether Samantha foots the bill.

Old 12-07-2012, 04:52 PM   #255
tommyhil4_6
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&S Reptiles View Post
I do weigh them weekly. I weighed her as well. But since it's been so long and I don't have her card, I'm not going to throw numbers out there.
You should also keep a PDF or electronic style spreadsheet. Hard-copied papers are not always the best source to store information.

Just a word of advice.

Agree, the snake should be taken to the vet for a well-check. Should be 65.00 or cheaper.

Old 12-07-2012, 04:54 PM   #256
A&S Reptiles
A few pages back I stated that we make paper copies as well as copy them into excel. The original copy goes to the buyer. I even ship them with snakes. I already learned from all of this.

Old 02-21-2013, 11:36 AM   #257
Brandy Pecanic
Hated to have to do this, but, I felt it was necessary for future reference for those considering 'anything' with Mrs. Walters.

*The blur in the text is a word, omitted for obvious reasons by me .

These two were good friends. Hmm!
Attached Images

Old 02-21-2013, 12:16 PM   #258
A&S Reptiles
Funny how you know nothing of the situation brandy, but please continue oh and I actually have a screen shot of kaitlins friend saying she will beat me with a bat. What a nice crowd. I've never threatened anybody. I was never friends with kaitlin. I simply helped her out. She's literally just upset because someone locally asked who breeders were in flagstaff, so I answered truthfully.

Old 02-21-2013, 12:19 PM   #259
A&S Reptiles
I find it even more hilarious that kaitlin has this exact status blocked from me. She has my phone number, tell her to grow up and actually talk to me instead of hide behind facebook.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!