question about jnjreptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2007, 01:01 PM   #1
Schuman
question about jnjreptiles

I was just curious if anyone had ever bought any hets from them? If so had you ever proved out the hets? Also, has anyone ever had any parasite problems from them? I had read something online saying they move alot of cb and wc specimens and the wc could easily transmit bacteria or parastites. I am just a little curious on the matter. Thank you all in advance for replys.

Old 10-02-2007, 02:19 PM   #2
ExoticsExpress
I have never actually done business with them, but I have spoken with him a lot. I know a lot of people who he orders from, and sells to and JnJ seems great to go ahead and do business with in my opinion.

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 10-02-2007, 02:22 PM   #3
ExoticsExpress
belows a thread I got searching in JnJreptiles. Take care!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=jnjreptiles

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 10-02-2007, 04:01 PM   #4
ravensgait
I've not bought Hets from them but have bought a few other animals. I've been very happy with what I received , good people... Randy

Old 10-04-2007, 06:43 AM   #5
kbmxc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schuman
I was just curious if anyone had ever bought any hets from them? If so had you ever proved out the hets? Also, has anyone ever had any parasite problems from them? I had read something online saying they move alot of cb and wc specimens and the wc could easily transmit bacteria or parastites. I am just a little curious on the matter. Thank you all in advance for replys.
You should ask them about their quarantine procedures and if the wild caught stuff is in the same building as their captive bred stuff. Things could still be transmitted from building to building via food, bedding or other items though. If you find out this information you should post it back here. Or hopefully someone who already knows will post it here.

K. Banks

Old 10-04-2007, 07:39 AM   #6
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbmxc
You should ask them about their quarantine procedures and if the wild caught stuff is in the same building as their captive bred stuff. Things could still be transmitted from building to building via food, bedding or other items though. If you find out this information you should post it back here. Or hopefully someone who already knows will post it here.

K. Banks
wow - that might just be my cue to get the heck out this business.

Old 10-04-2007, 08:11 AM   #7
hhmoore
To get back on subject - I cannot speak for JnJ's hets, but I have purchased from them, and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

Old 10-04-2007, 08:19 AM   #8
Bill_Leverton
Thumbs up

I have done quite a bit of business with Josh & Jenn in the past,(will again in the future) I never had a single problem with an animal. I do know that if you have questions they are more then happy to answer them, Just pick up the phone and call them, they will take the time to answer your questions. or just shoot the breeze, they are good people.

Old 10-04-2007, 10:02 AM   #9
kbmxc
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
wow - that might just be my cue to get the heck out this business.
He was asking about the possibilities of parasites being transmitted from imports to captive bred animals from an importer. All I did was tell him to ask them how they do things and that it was still possible for parasites to be transmitted through less direct contact. I gave no opinion of JNJ. I haven't delt with them before so I have no opinion. I was only trying to help the original poster find the answers he sought. Why is that the end of the world?

K. Banks.

Old 10-04-2007, 02:38 PM   #10
Schuman
Thank you all for the responces, sadly the het i was looking at is sold already but thats what i get for hesitating. I did talk to him and he said that they are not kept in the same building and are never in contact with each other.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!