Matt White.OUTSTANDING DEBT. Need address - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-04-2007, 12:38 AM   #1
terry walter
Matt White.OUTSTANDING DEBT. Need address

After many, many attempts to make contact with Matt White it is obvious he has no intention of settling a matter of debt. This is unfortunate. As we had a beneficial business relationship for several years. I would like his current address in Alabama. The one I have is for Georgia. also, Any business names he is operating under. Known or suspected business partners and suppliers. And for tax purposes any DBA he is know to operate under.

Thanks in advance to all who supply information,
-Terry Walter

Old 10-04-2007, 01:28 PM   #2
Sweeney's Serpents
May I ask what he owns and for what?

Thanx

Scott Sweeney
Sweeney's Serpents

Old 10-04-2007, 07:31 PM   #3
snake5007
Do you have any idea on the name of the town or city that he's living in?

Old 10-04-2007, 07:33 PM   #4
snake5007
Actually, what was his address in Georgia?

Old 10-04-2007, 08:01 PM   #5
Justin Mitcham
LOL..

what goes around comes around...

Old 10-04-2007, 11:07 PM   #6
big daddy's wholesal
Maybe I can help here. He is simply a wanna bee and I am not referring to the ball python morph. He keeps what he calls and considers his snakes which are evidently your snakes at a local pets shop on 14th street in Phenix City called David's Pets. His phone number is 706-888-6287 and I will make a few calls and have his new address posted soon. He lives off of highway 431 south in Phenix City AL. This is the third story like this I have heard in the last few weeks.
Matt just a side note here for you don't call me making idle threats or respond here saying you will see me at some show like a child in school. Just pay this man what you owe him before he makes it hard on you. After speaking with him this evening he seems like a very fair man. Also if you down on your luck stop avoiding him and call him and work it out. The amount of money you owe him that he floated you on credit is CRAZY!

Allen Belcher 706-615-4772

Old 10-05-2007, 01:02 AM   #7
Sweeney's Serpents
I always enjoy it when someone gets on the BOI all self righteous, but when I look them up (on the BOI) they should have been quiet,

Scott Sweeney
Sweeney's Serpents

PS.............you know who you are..........LOL

Old 10-05-2007, 01:23 PM   #8
big daddy's wholesal
Here's the rest of the info you asked for.
Victor Matthew White
1311 knowles road
Phenix City AL
He has Done business under VMW Reptiles And Big Red Reptiles in the past couple of years. He has done business under other names as well if you need further back than two years. Hope this helps you to contact him and get this resolved.
Allen Belcher 706-615-4772

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!