Roy (lena_whttkr@yahoo.com)---- Bad buyer (Beware) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-10-2007, 04:48 PM   #41
Jbreddawg
I used to sell alot on Ebay and my friends constantly asked me to sell something for them . I did sell a few things but I always ended up with a couple transactions that didnt go too smoothly . And for the most part it was usually tracked back to the info I got and was using was not always up to par. I decided it was much better for my friendships to just say no lol !!!

Old 10-10-2007, 04:52 PM   #42
CDAreptiles
If something isn't clear than please feel free to ask. I will answer to the best of my abilities like I have done with everything else.

In response to a previous statement. I agree my friend could have gone to the public library, but to be quite honest the Alachua county library system sucks. You have to wait for a computer and you are only allowed 30 minutes on that computer. It is hard to do much of anything when you are either waiting or rushing to finish what you have to do. The main Branch library gives an hour use of computers at a time, but the typical wait is also an hour because it is the hangout place for the local homeless.

And yes if I ship an animal and something goes wrong a full refund will be given. Just a few weeks ago I sold the last of my ball pythons and one of those unfortunately arrived DOA and I instantly sent a money order for the full amount of the snake. I did ask for a picture to ensure the snake did infact arrive DOA and when I received the picture the money was sent!

Old 10-10-2007, 04:59 PM   #43
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDAreptiles
Good job!
You're still here fiddle farting around trying to explain what you cant?

You're amazing.

Just accept that you got nailed trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

Say your sorry and start over...OK?

Yesterday was not your day, and I got news for you....today ain't your day either. Tomorrow is not looking so good as well.

The volume of ads and volume of animals you have advertised does constitute a business and thats whether your making money at it or not. It also doesn't matter who you are selling them for because they are your ads that you placed.

Needless to say its never accepted well around here when a person advertises an animal for sale that is not physically in their possesion.

Oooof....you're batting a thousand.

Old 10-10-2007, 05:18 PM   #44
critical bill
UH OH...HERES COMES THE REPLY.

Old 10-10-2007, 05:21 PM   #45
CDAreptiles
In my opinion I have been able to explain every question that was raised. If you think I was trying to pull a fast one than that is your opinion. I can assure you that was never my intention, but if you see it that way you are entitled to your opinion. Ofcourse I am going to continue posting on this thread. I have nothing to hide and I am taking this as a learning experience. If you are bothered by the fact that I keep replying to questons posed towards me than do yourself a favor and dont post anything because odds are I will reply to what you said.

Old 10-10-2007, 05:22 PM   #46
Serafim
Quote:
Good job you found a bunch of ads I posted...... However as you can see the ads all repeat themselves. They are all for the same animals some of which were mine and some of which belonged to friends. (snakes mine, lizards friend's whose animals were never in my posession). What is wrong with that?
So you have friends who breed lizards? Call me stupid but couldn't your friend take care of that frilly? At minimum they could have told you that the dragon was healthy. Things are starting to get a bit shady in my eyes.

Old 10-10-2007, 05:23 PM   #47
ravensgait
""I don't think you owe the guy who got the frilly anything ONLY because he came and picked it up himself. If you had shipped it to him though, I would say you owed him for shipping and the adoption fee.

There is something not clear here, not clear yet, but I suppose it will be soon.""

""Say your sorry and start over...OK?"""--{ good advice

Yeah I too smell the slight odor of fish here...
You don't owe the guy squat for the lizard but you played the 'I don't know anything about them" fiddle way to hard.. At the very least you over did a warning of a bad buyer by trying to make yourself look too Innocent. Nothing wrong with posting about a buyer to be wary of and if you hadn't tried the 'I'm just an Innocent who doesn't know Jack about the critter and I"m not a business ! You would have done a pubic service and this thread would be dead or dying... Instead your honesty has now been called into question and we are only seeing your side of the story.. Randy

Old 10-10-2007, 05:23 PM   #48
CDAreptiles
And if it is not well accepted to advertise animals for someone else I thank you for the information. I really did not know.

Old 10-10-2007, 05:28 PM   #49
CDAreptiles
Sorry if I made myself sound innocent..... I do believe I have blame in the transaction. Unknowingly I sold an animal that was not healthy and that is no one's fault, but my own. I take full responsibility for that. I told the entire story of what happened to gain some insight on what others would have done in my position. Looking back over everything I agree that it looks exactly like I was trying to get away from any blame, but I wasn't in any way. I take full responsibility for selling a unhealthy animal. A refund was offered, but the guy does not accept unless he is also compensated for his time and gas. As everyone said. I should offer a refund and nothing more. That has been done!

Old 10-10-2007, 05:42 PM   #50
critical bill
Quote:
In my opinion I have been able to explain every question that was raised. If you think I was trying to pull a fast one than that is your opinion. I can assure you that was never my intention, but if you see it that way you are entitled to your opinion. Ofcourse I am going to continue posting on this thread. I have nothing to hide and I am taking this as a learning experience. If you are bothered by the fact that I keep replying to questons posed towards me than do yourself a favor and dont post anything because odds are I will reply to what you said.
**sigh**

Its really not just my opinion. It is everyones who has posted to this threads opinion that you have lied. Regardless of your intentions, you presented yourself and your case in a manner that is completely inconsistent with the evidence brought forward so far about you.

If you're looking for a learning experience....you've come to the right place.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!