Bar None Reptiles site - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > New or Updated Websites and Web Resources

Notices

New or Updated Websites and Web Resources General notices about a new website or a newly found one worthy of note. You can introduce your new website here as well.

Old 06-21-2005, 02:09 AM   #1
Matt Haines
Arrow Bar None Reptiles site

I am currently working on my girlfriend and my website. We breed bearded dragons and leopard geckos. I am hoping to have it completed by this weekend but if you have the time to check it out let me know what you think. I am always open to suggestion and would love some outside feedback on the layout.

Old 06-21-2005, 02:46 AM   #2
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Haines
I am currently working on my girlfriend......
What kind of work does she need? You should stick your website url on the post, so people don't have to go through your profile to look for it.

Old 06-21-2005, 02:57 AM   #3
Matt Haines
Talking

Haha!!! That is apparently what poor eyesight and lack of sleep gets you....poor grammar. The website is www.barnonereptiles.com and it belongs to me and my girlfriend. Suffice it to say I should have written I am currently working on the website belonging to my girlfriend and me.

Old 06-21-2005, 02:59 AM   #4
Matt Haines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Haines
Haha!!! That is apparently what poor eyesight and lack of sleep gets you....poor grammar. The website is www.barnonereptiles.com and it belongs to me and my girlfriend. Suffice it to say I should have written I am currently working on the website belonging to my girlfriend and me.
since i apparently do not have the ability to edit my post.

Old 07-02-2005, 03:59 AM   #5
Rebel Dragons
I think your off to fantastic start!!!! I will certainly add it to my favorites and check back often to see it when it is done.

p.s. the little box to the right of where you hit quote is the edit thingie. Click on that and go to town!!!

Old 07-02-2005, 09:14 AM   #6
Matt Haines
Bahaha! I am still workin on a free account until I get paid in a week. For now the little thing to the right of quote is quick reply.

Old 07-02-2005, 12:21 PM   #7
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
I think your off to fantastic start!!!! I will certainly add it to my favorites and check back often to see it when it is done.

p.s. the little box to the right of where you hit quote is the edit thingie. Click on that and go to town!!!
Isn't it just to the left? Also as he mentioned he is a free member, so I don't believe they can edit their posts.

Old 07-18-2005, 06:52 PM   #8
Matt Haines
Update

There are now beardies listed on the available page for sale. The pictures aren't great but if anyone has any hints as to getting the correct lighting or whatever else is involved to produce a better pic I am all ears.

Old 07-21-2005, 03:09 AM   #9
Matt Haines
Alright, we took some better quality baby pics today. They look closer to what they do in person but still not quite as good.

Old 07-25-2005, 10:49 AM   #10
InFocus
Matt, A couple of tings that I try to do when taking pictures.
Try using a contrasting background for the available dragon babies. Different colors work better with different dragon morphs just take some sample pictures and decide what looks best to you. Also have a place to take pictures set up and always be ready to take the picture. Watch them when you feed, etc. and when they are coloured up the best pull them out and take a quick picture.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!