Bad Guy I have a problems with Justin - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2011, 12:24 AM   #1
jerryjk
I have a problems with Justin

Hi every body

My name is jerry

I have a problems with Justin of Extreme Hogs

I paid $13500 for bought his hogs at early last year. he asked me prepay him all payment, and he will give me a nice discount, Because I ever very trust him, so I paid all the payment soon, he also promise me he will send my order for me at July-August of last year and he is shipping now with no delays!!
But I still haven't get my order, even Justin said he want to cancel my order and return my money, but he also haven't returned my money, I already waited my order or money for nearly 1 year.
he always make up excuses to not return my money or not send my order to me! he owe me around $13.5k, he is not a honest seller I really was very upset!
This is a business, I am a customer, I already paid all money to justin, justin also already got my all money, justin should keep his promise send my order for me or send back my money.
I really didn't want to argue with justin, I felt very very tired of this, shopping should be happy!

I hope I able get some help

Thanks for your time

jerry

Old 02-10-2011, 12:32 AM   #2
WebSlave
Stop!

You are claiming that your name is "jerry", yet your profile shows "huesh sheng peng" as being your full name. It is unlikely that both are true.

If a suitable explanation is not forthcoming within 24 hours, this thread will be removed.

I am leaving this thread open in case this person isn't familiar with how this site works and does not know how to PM me. I suggest that no one else post here till the above gets resolved, otherwise your posts will be gone as well if this thread needs to be removed.

Old 02-10-2011, 01:25 AM   #3
jerryjk
sorry ~ my chinese name is huesh sheng peng , english name is jerry

Old 02-10-2011, 02:28 AM   #4
Magic Merlin
Jerry, please post any emails and payment receipts that you have......13.5k that is A LOT of money and this needs to be resolved.

Old 02-10-2011, 09:03 AM   #5
charleshanklin
Jerry please copy and paste the emails here for evidence/proof. I for one would love to see the truth come to light and hope others will do the same.

Old 02-10-2011, 09:39 AM   #6
Gregg Madden
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
You are claiming that your name is "jerry", yet your profile shows "huesh sheng peng" as being your full name. It is unlikely that both are true.
From having a few Asian customers, I can tell you it is common practice for them to substitute their given Asian name for an American one when dealing with Americans especially in business transactions...

Plus this is a forum... Is your real name "Webslave"?

Old 02-10-2011, 10:03 AM   #7
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Madden View Post
Are you seriously challenging the owner of this site for enforcing the rules??

Jerry, I am hoping that you still have all of your e-mails to back-up your claim, and that you are able to find some way to resolve this. In the meantime, please supply us with all the info you can so that we know who to avoid.

Old 02-10-2011, 10:32 AM   #8
wyblep
Looks like this is going to get VERY interesting. Long over due in my opinion. Pull up a chair and watch as this all unfolds. Paul Wyble Steel City Exotics

Old 02-10-2011, 10:36 AM   #9
passions-pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryjk View Post
sorry ~ my chinese name is huesh sheng peng , english name is jerry
Rich,

This is more than likely true. My mother works overseas in China, and everyone she is in contact with there uses their American name.

Thanks,

Matthew

Old 02-10-2011, 10:37 AM   #10
Clay Davenport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Madden View Post
Obviously not, but what relevance does that have? The rules state that the name field in a member's profile must be correct, it has absolutely nothing to do with the chosen username.
Very few members here have a user name that has anything to do with their real name, but it's the name field in their account that matters according to the site rules, which was the reason for the post in the first place.

This is a forum, a forum with rules, one of which being one's real name must be on any post on the BOI.
If you notice, Webslave's name field has his actual name listed. I suggest you bring the attitude in check.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
justin mitcham, xtremehogs