So sick of experts... - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 06-15-2011, 02:50 PM   #21
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by George J. Ward View Post
Yep there is the exact posers I had spoke of ! Don't worry you'll never get there or be where I have been. Like I said go laydown somewhere!! Some people have worked hard in this field. I have seen the smallest grow and the largest crumble.You little no name so called breeders of geneticly reproduced animals that someone else did before you don't make you crap in my book and if you got a beef with me because I am to the point and don't have to care what you posers say because you'll never go where I have gone or get to go where I have been! Good luck on thinking what you say matters especially to me or anyone else. To a novice you might think you are superior,reality is you are a joke. A JOKE GET IT GOT IT GOOD.Yep I,m back bring it on sissies. Don't care to be outspoken the offense that you posers bring to the table is rediculous go back to work at Mcdonalds they hire the handicap. And if you really really think that anything on this site would or could make me or break me you are sadly mistaken. Was here before this website ever got started and will be here long after it is gone. I am here to help but posers always get in the way trying to talk about something they have no clue on. So post all the negative things you care to.I'll still be a serious thorn in your side inbedded deep and becoming infected to the point of no cure,LOL!!!!!Oh and the cough thing sweet that was a good one from a poser.Go bury your heads in the sand. I can prove everything in my backround,can you?? Not ,didn't think so! Let me know when you get as good as me??Later sissies.

Sounds almost exactly like what Lebron James said after they lost the series.

Old 06-15-2011, 03:54 PM   #22
Focal
^LOL.

It's not that bad on the internet dealing with people like the banned guy, but I think having to work with one is the worst. Everyday! Day in, day out.

Old 06-15-2011, 04:32 PM   #23
Bill T
Has any one ever heard of him we lived in Florida for 15 years and never heard his name mentioned

Old 06-15-2011, 11:59 PM   #24
Mistyck
WOW, that's all I can say about him. You'd think for being such an old timer he could learn to use a little puntuation and correct spelling there.

Anyway, I think that the "Experts" need to teach, not preach. It's all a matter of how you come across. The delivery of the way something is said speaks volumes about who said it. If your delivery came across as a jack@ss then that's what you're going to be perceived as. But if your delivery is kind and helpful then that's what you're going to be perceived as. I'd much rather come across as helpful (sometimes sarcastic, but that's me in real life as well) than a jack@ss.

BTW, George J. Ward, don't compare the handicapped to you please. They don't need to be dragged down to your level. Thank you.

Old 06-16-2011, 12:02 AM   #25
Katie.Shinkle

Well...that was entertaining!

Old 06-16-2011, 03:58 AM   #26
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzylogix View Post

Another-just because...

Sounds to me like someone needs his meds upped.

Old 06-16-2011, 11:14 AM   #27
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill T View Post
Has any one ever heard of him we lived in Florida for 15 years and never heard his name mentioned
Well, I've lived in Florida since 1991, been breeding snakes since 1978, and been officially in the business since 1985 and never heard that guy's name mentioned by anyone. Been to MANY of the herp shows around and never seen or heard his name mentioned there neither.

Obviously he seems to believe that his reputation can be elevated by trying to lower everyone else's........

Old 06-16-2011, 11:22 AM   #28
hhmoore
I googled him when he first started his chest thumping. A George J Ward is mentioned a few times in herp related references, but not nearly as many as one would expect for someone at the top of his field.

Old 06-16-2011, 03:46 PM   #29
garweft
That last one should actually say......
Attached Images

Old 06-16-2011, 04:04 PM   #30
AbsoluteApril
hey now, don't go knocking Boris Vallejo's art... he appreciates the human form, male and female

edit - I assume it's part of a Boris piece, looks like it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!