Bad Guy justin zimdars - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:07 PM   #91
ParkerOK
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiKiKiKida View Post
I don't mean to be a jerk, but if you're completely paralyzed and can't move your hands ... how are you typing?
I have met Brent in person and he is paralyzed. They do have modifications for people who have paralysis to be able to use PCs.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:09 PM   #92
KiKiKiKida
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerOK View Post
I have met Brent in person and he is paralyzed. They do have modifications for people who have paralysis to be able to use PCs.
Okay, just making sure! There are nasty people on here from time to time who do make up illnesses and disabilities for sympathy etc. Wanna be sure, sorry, not trying to sound awful >.<

Old 11-15-2011, 10:27 PM   #93
reptilesbydesign
Justin Zimdars Bad Guy

Bobby, I know what the BOI is for. I have not cryed at all, but I have warned you and everyone else about Justin being shady & dishonest. I have not conducted myself in any manner unbecomming to a proffessional. You want to try to get smart with me on a thread that does not even pertain to you. Now reread the entire post where Justin says I popped it & so did my wife & supposedly someone else popped it. The Mojo was NEEEEEVER probed. It was tried to be popped by my wife. The only Mojave my wife probed was the Mojave that we recieved from Daniel Sanders.
I feel like I'm running in circles on here for being an honest contributor to a post about Justin Z being a bad guy. I'm already tired of this thread a honestly I'm tired of you and your opinion on this matter.
I must ask why do YOU keep taking sides with the wrong doer here? I was told that there were no sides taken here at the BOI. It appears that is not the total truth because you r clearly siding with the person that is the SCAMMER. This place cracks me up..lol How many animals do you breed or sell? Or do you just sit in here with you less than 400 post since 2002 and make a mockery of others threads? Brent

Old 11-15-2011, 10:34 PM   #94
reptilesbydesign
Justin Zimdars Bad Guy

Kiki, I use a typing stick that I use to type with by holding it in my mouth. Would you like a picture? I also work for a marketing firm via online using my phones headset and typing with the mouthstick device. the company is called westathome they are out of Omaha Nebraska founded in 1986 and they handle 90% of the fortune 1000 companies. I do have limited arm movement. my neck muscles, biceps and deltoids work as well as very limited wrist extensor muscle in my left wrist. You can view me on my Facebook I'll add anyone that wants to know more about me. I also attended & graduated from college with honors where I wrote with an ink pen in my mouth. Brent.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:36 PM   #95
reptilesbydesign
Justin Zimdars Bad Guy

Thank you Laura. How are you and Heath. I know your busy with work and your FB groups. I am too...

Old 11-15-2011, 10:40 PM   #96
ParkerOK
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiKiKiKida View Post
Okay, just making sure! There are nasty people on here from time to time who do make up illnesses and disabilities for sympathy etc. Wanna be sure, sorry, not trying to sound awful >.<
Oh, I do understand. Brent is actually pretty well known here in Oklahoma among Ball Python breeders.

I think he's telling the truth when he says he misremembered Jen sexing Daniel's snake for Jen sexing Justin's snake. I think Justin jumped with joy when he saw Brent saying Jen sexed his mojave in that message...then ran with it. Particularly after Randy had already claimed Justin's Mojave had an RI (see Gilkerson's BOI). I think that due to everything else we've encountered with Justin on those boards. Justin did try to sell that same snake several times over as a male for nearly two months before he made this deal under every single fake name he attempted to use in there. If nothing else, he has taught me a lesson about taking screen shots of everything myself. Live and learn.

I'm weary of both Justin and Randy. Can't trust either of them as far as you can throw them. Just too much alike. I wish I could see Randy's video myself.

Brent...I really wish you'd stop dealing with Randy too. I know you've made up your mind to give him more chances. You know I wish you the best of luck with him...at the same time remember...shreds, man. Shreds.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:44 PM   #97
reptilesbydesign
All I can say is Wow!

I can not believe that it has been 10 pages to this thread just to warn others of a Dishonest herper/flipper. I have a Psychology/Sociology degree and this blows my mind. It's like people do not really want to be warned on here. I am not the only person posting on this thread that Justin is dishonest and twists his messages to suit him. There are at least 3 people on this thread warning others about Justin. Plum Baffling!

Old 11-15-2011, 10:56 PM   #98
Goliathjustin
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesbydesign View Post
I can not believe that it has been 10 pages to this thread just to warn others of a Dishonest herper/flipper. I have a Psychology/Sociology degree and this blows my mind. It's like people do not really want to be warned on here. I am not the only person posting on this thread that Justin is dishonest and twists his messages to suit him. There are at least 3 people on this thread warning others about Justin. Plum Baffling!

Blows your mind Brent? Accept the fact you made a mistake. You popped AND probed my snake as a female. You sold it as a female, you were wrong about that. I'm the dishonest one? Who completely ignores a customer about buying a rack? Robert Childs does. You do NOT have to do business with me. I know for a fact I won't be doing business with either you or Robert. You two do not deserve my animals. Anyone who threatens an 18 year old kid is a grade A salesman in my book. As others have stated on this thread....YOU sexed it, not me. The sale was YOUR responsibility after you sexed it. Honestly, I thought you were a nice guy before this. But after this, I wouldn't go near you.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:58 PM   #99
Goliathjustin
Why is it that my girlfriend and I saw them sex it when we brought it over? If I had brought a male, they would have told me then and not completed our trade. I will not do business again with you Mrs. Parker. Have a good night

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerOK View Post
Oh, I do understand. Brent is actually pretty well known here in Oklahoma among Ball Python breeders.

I think he's telling the truth when he says he misremembered Jen sexing Daniel's snake for Jen sexing Justin's snake. I think Justin jumped with joy when he saw Brent saying Jen sexed his mojave in that message...then ran with it. Particularly after Randy had already claimed Justin's Mojave had an RI (see Gilkerson's BOI). I think that due to everything else we've encountered with Justin on those boards. Justin did try to sell that same snake several times over as a male for nearly two months before he made this deal under every single fake name he attempted to use in there. If nothing else, he has taught me a lesson about taking screen shots of everything myself. Live and learn.

I'm weary of both Justin and Randy. Can't trust either of them as far as you can throw them. Just too much alike. I wish I could see Randy's video myself.

Brent...I really wish you'd stop dealing with Randy too. I know you've made up your mind to give him more chances. You know I wish you the best of luck with him...at the same time remember...shreds, man. Shreds.

Old 11-15-2011, 11:06 PM   #100
ParkerOK
Quote:
Why is it that my girlfriend and I saw them sex it when we brought it over? If I had brought a male, they would have told me then and not completed our trade. I will not do business again with you Mrs. Parker. Have a good night
You're right, you won't. You also won't answer my question, either.

Here's a screen shot of the warning ticket you are trying to use as evidence in regard to Robert Childs. Nice try on the date adjustment attempt. Carbon copies don't work like that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!