Bad Guy justin zimdars - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-15-2011, 11:55 PM   #111
reptilesbydesign
Justin Zimdars Bad Guy

Lol he keeps digging himself a deeper hole...
I also learned that you can check ppl out from Oklahoma at www.odcr.com when my wife went to PI classes. look Justin it is another form of scam by you....lol

Old 11-16-2011, 06:09 AM   #112
drelix
People threating you huh.

Quote: Originally Posted by Goliathjustin I'll send you whatever f@#*ng message I want old man. Now, YOU do NOT message me again. And, before you threaten me again I'd think you would learn to not run your mouth. Hope to see you at the reptile show in december buddy. I'll be there.

Quote: Originally Posted by drelix Stop sending me messages and lose my number. Your done with snakes around here .

Old 11-16-2011, 06:58 AM   #113
JColt
I don't think I've seen a thread as bad as this one as far as editing curse words out. How hard is it really? This whole thing is nothing but drama now and should be closed. People acting all ghetto, lol.

Old 11-16-2011, 07:27 AM   #114
Focal
Seriously, a couple of you are acting like kids. You're bickering back and forth while trying to pull the "I'm trying to make everyone aware" cloak over everyones eyes. Settle your beefs elsewhere, or at least in private so you don't appear to be fools. I don't think anyone cares who threatened who, or who called who a meany face. People are interested in FACTS on why to avoid someone. All this useless banter and filler draws away from the point you are suppose to be trying to make, resulting in disinterested parties that won't care to read this. Yes, the drama factor is there ... but is that what you came here for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathjustin View Post
Blows your mind Brent? Accept the fact you made a mistake. You popped AND probed my snake as a female. You sold it as a female, you were wrong about that. I'm the dishonest one? Who completely ignores a customer about buying a rack? Robert Childs does. You do NOT have to do business with me. I know for a fact I won't be doing business with either you or Robert. You two do not deserve my animals. Anyone who threatens an 18 year old kid is a grade A salesman in my book. As others have stated on this thread....YOU sexed it, not me. The sale was YOUR responsibility after you sexed it. Honestly, I thought you were a nice guy before this. But after this, I wouldn't go near you.
You are not a kid. You are a grown man. It's pretty pathetic that you keep trying to pull this card and it helps support the fact that you are lying ... but that's ok because you are just an 18 yo kid, right? You're hiding behind the fact that you are young. Grow up and if you did any wrong, fix it, not for me or the buyer, but before yourself. I guarantee it will only snowball over the course of your life.

Old 11-16-2011, 12:50 PM   #115
ParkerOK
You're right mods, I should have edited that screen shot. I'm new to screen shots in general. I don't seem to have an option to remove it. If I could, I would do so and post an edited version instead.

I posted that as proof that Justin was lying yet again about his reason for using multiple names in our groups (violation of rules). He said in a previous post that he was using multiple names largely due to harassment he was supposedly receiving from another admin...James Els. In that screen shot, he specifically states that he has no problem with James Els. That shot was from the same night his girlfriend's account was banned from the groups for making and withdrawing a bid on an auction (violation of the rules). Her name was at least the 4th alias he used in those groups after he was banned under his own. So as of the 4th alias, he was still fine with James...but he was using aliases because James was harassing him?

The warning ticket that he tried to fudge (and it is clear that it is fudged) was his "evidence" as to why he did not show up for the meeting with Robert for the rack deal. Since he has accused Robert of ignoring him about those racks, and since Robert has stated that Justin simply never showed up at the designated meeting time...I'm pretty sure Justin's ticket proves Robert was telling the truth about that as well.

This is Justin's way. He does not breed. He buys and flips. The corns I picked up from him? He told me he got them from a breeder friend. That uro? He picked it up from another FB group member the night before he auctioned it. That Rosy Boa mentioned in a previous screen shot? 6 hours after he picked it up for $31 he had it posted on Craigslist for $55. (And Justin, you tried to lie to me in PM about that too, but I have stumbled across more screen shots I can post of messages from members pointing out your craigslist ad in which they have stated the price, so try me. I dare you.) That albino he is offering for trade right now? He picked up just a couple of weeks ago from another fauna member. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=284400.

If that's what you want to build a reputation on...buying and flipping animals that you do truly know nothing about in order to make a dollar here and there, so be it.

Don't ever equate what you do to breeders and upstanding dealers though. Do NOT go around trying to turn the tables on others, lying about them and trying to ruin their reputations when you get caught in lies. Do not change your name every time you make a crappy deal. Do not go around threatening people and then whining about how they threatened a "kid" right back. Do not try to take advantage of everyone else in order to make that dollar.

None of it will fly in this or any other hobby. Period.

You got lucky this time. Particularly being that Gilkerson was involved. This one is on Brent, since he misremembered and handed you something to wield. He either already has or will reimburse Gilkerson for that snake. That's how he rolls. I know that from my own personal dealing with him. In the end, he will still be "standing"...because he chooses to be. You on the other hand, will still be shady...because you choose to be.

In the end, I guess that's what really matters.

Old 11-16-2011, 11:30 PM   #116
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesbydesign View Post
Bobby, I know what the BOI is for. I have not cryed at all, but I have warned you and everyone else about Justin being shady & dishonest. I have not conducted myself in any manner unbecomming to a proffessional. You want to try to get smart with me on a thread that does not even pertain to you. Now reread the entire post where Justin says I popped it & so did my wife & supposedly someone else popped it. The Mojo was NEEEEEVER probed. It was tried to be popped by my wife. The only Mojave my wife probed was the Mojave that we recieved from Daniel Sanders.
I feel like I'm running in circles on here for being an honest contributor to a post about Justin Z being a bad guy. I'm already tired of this thread a honestly I'm tired of you and your opinion on this matter.I must ask why do YOU keep taking sides with the wrong doer here? I was told that there were no sides taken here at the BOI. It appears that is not the total truth because you r clearly siding with the person that is the SCAMMER. This place cracks me up..lol How many animals do you breed or sell? Or do you just sit in here with you less than 400 post since 2002 and make a mockery of others threads? Brent
Yooouuu were the one that said it was probed. You may have made a mistake when you said that, but the damage has already been done.

I sell very few animals and have never bred any. I keep snakes as pets not to make money off them, not that there's anything wring with that. I'm not entirely sure how that's relevant to this thread anyway. Actually, if you're paralized you don't breed them either. Just because my opinion isn't the same as your's doesn't make mine any less valid. And I'm sorry I haven't had more posts since I joined I guess???

Old 11-17-2011, 12:23 AM   #117
ParkerOK
Quote:
Actually, if you're paralized you don't breed them either.
I think that statement is just sick and uncalled for, even if you are correct in anything else you said.

Brent's hands appear to me to be atrophied into fists. He does have very limited arm movement that I have witnessed (i.e...he can raise his arm to a very limited extent and offer you a fist to grasp when you meet), which is sort of expected having been injured/paralyzed so long ago and all of the rehab he must have been through in the past 20+ years. Correct me if I'm wrong, Brent...I don't think he can open his hands. That makes it impossible for him to physically sex a snake or even grasp one. In photos on FB when he is shown "holding a snake" it is a photo of a snake wrapped around his fist. He is the one who keeps track of all of the genetics. His wife is his "hands" in everything he does. That doesn't make anything he does less important. If you are saying that because he does not pick the snakes up and put them in the tubs himself that he is not a breeder, then it's a another matter of semantics. A pretty disturbing one in my opinion.

Old 11-17-2011, 09:43 AM   #118
Lynn
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerOK View Post
I think that statement is just sick and uncalled for, even if you are correct in anything else you said.

Brent's hands appear to me to be atrophied into fists. He does have very limited arm movement that I have witnessed (i.e...he can raise his arm to a very limited extent and offer you a fist to grasp when you meet), which is sort of expected having been injured/paralyzed so long ago and all of the rehab he must have been through in the past 20+ years. Correct me if I'm wrong, Brent...I don't think he can open his hands. That makes it impossible for him to physically sex a snake or even grasp one. In photos on FB when he is shown "holding a snake" it is a photo of a snake wrapped around his fist. He is the one who keeps track of all of the genetics. His wife is his "hands" in everything he does. That doesn't make anything he does less important. If you are saying that because he does not pick the snakes up and put them in the tubs himself that he is not a breeder, then it's a another matter of semantics. A pretty disturbing one in my opinion.
Thank you ....Very well put...Brent and Jen are a team....They produce awesome snakes and baby each and everyone of them...

I for one am getting very tired of this...Justin step up and do what is right PLEASE.. As I said on Facebook.. A breeder needs to stand behind their name or they will never amount to a hill of beans.. I have seen people like you come and go.. We call them (fly buy nights)..Keep on the road you are traveling and you will be nothing but a bad after thought in the reptileworld.
Stop using your age as a excuse.. If you can"t play with the big dogs ...stay on the porch...DO THE RIGHT THING...GIVE HIM THE RIGHT SNAKE OR REFUND HIS MONEY.....IT IS YOUR SNAKE..YOU SHOULD OF SEXED IT...NOT THE CUSTOMER..SOMETIMES JEN AND BRENT ARE TO TRUSTING.....THEY TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY THEY WANT TO BE TREATED...
WITH RESPECT AND KINDNESS HOW ABOUT YOU?

Old 11-17-2011, 03:37 PM   #119
reptilesbydesign
Thanks all...

Thanks to you all here at Fauna and the BOI for your opinions. All opinions, liked and unliked. And for the record I have kept my post clean. I believe that my work here on this post is finished. I've shared my thoughts and submitted enogh factual evinence to support my story. I can now only hope for the best for you all and I will continue to pray and leave it in Gods hands.
I really see feel sorry for the Bobby in this post though as well. Bobby education is the key to knowledge. Thank you all, Brent

Old 11-17-2011, 08:25 PM   #120
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesbydesign View Post
Thanks to you all here at Fauna and the BOI for your opinions. All opinions, liked and unliked. And for the record I have kept my post clean. I believe that my work here on this post is finished. I've shared my thoughts and submitted enogh factual evinence to support my story. I can now only hope for the best for you all and I will continue to pray and leave it in Gods hands.
I really see feel sorry for the Bobby in this post though as well. Bobby education is the key to knowledge. Thank you all, Brent
Brent, I apologize for that comment. It was childish and uncalled for. Have a good night.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!