Bad Guy justin zimdars - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2011, 07:06 PM   #41
jj-mitchell
I just want to ask again, why was the animal not sexed by the seller? I would never ask a buyer to sex a snake for me. I will sex one and if they are competent allow them to double check with my supervision.did Justin you mention that you did not produce the animal, what did you buy it as? I am just curious how this animal changed hands so many times and no one noticed..... It just smells a bit fishy to me

Old 11-14-2011, 07:10 PM   #42
Goliathjustin
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj-mitchell View Post
I just want to ask again, why was the animal not sexed by the seller? I would never ask a buyer to sex a snake for me. I will sex one and if they are competent allow them to double check with my supervision.did Justin you mention that you did not produce the animal, what did you buy it as? I am just curious how this animal changed hands so many times and no one noticed..... It just smells a bit fishy to me

I didn't buy it as anything. I purchased it from the original breeder(one of my close friends). At the time, I didn't own a set of probes and I am not 100% at popping. James at the reptile show where I first saw brent was very interested when I brought the mojave to the show. I allowed James to sex the snake, he said female. I then spoke with Brent and he said if it is indeed a female, he will trade me a baby spider and 40$. My girlfriend and I drove to his house, He and his wife had sexed the mojave as a female. They went through with the trade. Now, he has since sold the snake...and apparently it is a male.

Old 11-14-2011, 07:13 PM   #43
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesbydesign View Post
Robert Childs
Started this post and he is a good reputable guy. Justin has made Robert look bad in this post. Justin has not only ripped me off but also others from Oklahoma. He sells animals that are not sexed correctly or eating properly.
He has been banned from ALL Facebook Reptile groups in Oklahoma and 1 in Ohio.
He will tell lies to make himself appear better than he is but he is a shady dishonest newbie to the reptile industry.
Nope. Robert made himself look bad in this thread. He's acting like more of a child than the 18 year old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesbydesign View Post
Justin like I said on Facebook, I'm paralyzed and have NO hand movement. I did not sex any animal. And like I've posted on Facebook numerous times. My wife Tried to pop the Mojave but was unable to see any Hemes. So you were taken at your word. It was spoken out of your mouth that you were bring me a Female Mojave not a Male. As far as Randy goes on this topic and for all of you Randy haters, He did NO wrong in this transaction. He even posted a VIDEO of him poping the Mojave showing its hemes. I also posted pictures of the Mojave on my 1st post on this thread. I posted a pic that you sent, I posted a pic that my wife took and I posted a link to a video of the Mojave. I made my end of the deal right with Randy as soon as I found out it was not a female. Why can't you make your end of the deal right? It is very sad because it is only about a $125 dollar mistake and your still not grown up enough to take responsability for your actions.
So if anyone that wants to leave feedback after looking at the Proof that Justin got over on me go ahead and leave Feedback. Please remember that this is NOT a post about Randy but about Justin Zimdars being a dishonest scamming crook. He has been lying and grasping straws and telling his story for days now. Yes he is capable of cutting and pasting parts of comments from Facebook. I was told in here years ago that Logical Proof is required for a situation to be resolved on here and I have now done that. If any member here wants to read the entire tread of comments on my Facebook wall feel more than free to browse. Justin has not only ripped me but several others as you will see. He has ripped off Robert Childs and several others but I will let them post here and not name, names. I will keep this as professional as possible. I have a ton of animals and the cash is really nothing to me. It is the principal that matters to me.
You said in the screenshot that was posted "I do know for sure that my wife probed it as a female". I think this one's on you.

Old 11-14-2011, 07:22 PM   #44
jj-mitchell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathjustin View Post
I didn't buy it as anything.
I am confused, are you a breeder? do you intend to be a breeder? How could you buy an animal not knowing if it were male or female. Now I can understand if the breeder told told you wrong. I recently got a male albino that was supposed to be a female, and it is understandable that mistakes were made. But I am unsure how an animal could be bought and the breeder or the buyer not know the sex

Old 11-14-2011, 07:28 PM   #45
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
I am confused, are you a breeder? do you intend to be a breeder? How could you buy an animal not knowing if it were male or female. Now I can understand if the breeder told told you wrong. I recently got a male albino that was supposed to be a female, and it is understandable that mistakes were made. But I am unsure how an animal could be bought and the breeder or the buyer not know the sex
I have several snakes that I don't know the sex of. If it doesn't matter to me, I don't ask the seller and I don't check.

Old 11-14-2011, 07:39 PM   #46
drelix
He is not a breeder at all. He is a snake flipper. Everyone here in ok. Knows about Justin ,and no one will deal with him any more. If anyone on here wants to do business with him ,go ahead and do so. You have been warned.period.

I run a good business and I never have problems with anyone I deal with. But when this guy waste my time then starts running his mouth in messages the business part of it ends and it becomes personal to me .

Old 11-14-2011, 08:39 PM   #47
reptilesbydesign
Justin Zimdars Bad Guy

I will edit the swearing in this post that I copied from Ohio Classifieds on FB.
And Bobby my wife tried poping the Mojave not probing as my probes were at the pet store.

Anthony Brent Sheets
My reptile friends and associates, Justin Zimdars is a SCAMMER, DISHONEST AND A THIEF. He ripped me off
LikeUnlike · ·Unfollow PostFollow Post · Yesterday at 6:41pm

Justin Zimdars LIAR
Yesterday at 6:42pm · LikeUnlike.Justin Zimdars I'll keep posting Brent. Stop being a f*ck!ng douchebag.
Yesterday at 6:42pm · LikeUnlike.Anthony Brent Sheets I have proof via pictures and video. pics and videos can not lie.
Yesterday at 6:43pm · LikeUnlike.Justin Zimdars I have proof you're lying! I didn't scam you. YOU scammed Randy Gilkerson. OH? I CAN & WILL turn this around on you. You sexed the f*ck!ng mojave. You traded me a spider and 40$ for the mojave. You sold the mojave. You scammed Randy. Randy is a known scammer.
Yesterday at 6:45pm · LikeUnlike.Anthony Brent Sheets I did not scam Randy. Ask him. BuckeyeCity ExoticMorphs please post the video in here also. and the pics also please. Oh yeah, did I scam you Randy?
Yesterday at 7:12pm · LikeUnlike.Keith Garner whats goin on now
23 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Anthony Brent Sheets ‎Keith Garner, Justin screwed me over and does not want to make it right. Herp Venue is also talking smack when this did not even concern him. The proof that Justin Zimdars screwed me is on BuckeyeCity ExoticMorphs FB page in the form of pictures and video for 100% proof.
23 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Keith Garner is this the same mojave that justin was goin to trade me
23 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Justin Zimdars No keith. it wasn't. I never sexed this mojave. Brent sexed it as a female and traded me for a spider and 40$. He then sold it to buckeye, but guess what. Apparently Brent and his wife sexed it wrong.
23 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Keith Garner oh ok i was wondering because the mojave that i was goin to get from you was suppose to be a male
23 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Keith Garner and this was at the first part of oct
23 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Keith Garner oct 9
22 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Anthony Brent Sheets ‎Keith Garner, Justin approached me with the trade claiming the Mojo was a female. I'm paralyzed from the neck down and have no hand movement at all. I sexed no animals and my wife did try to pop the Mojo. Justin lied about the sex & got over on me, it is as simple as that. I have many Mojos and Mojo-combos, I have 100+ Royals and I'm very reputable.
22 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Anthony Brent Sheets ‎Keith Garner, it was around the beggining of October. May I ask why? Thanks Anthony Brent Sheets
22 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Justin Zimdars Brent. Stop saying I "got one over on you" I never sexed the f*ck!ng snake in my life. James at the show sexed my mojave as a female. You guys sexed it as a female. End of story.
22 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Anthony Brent Sheets Yes Keith Garner it was right around then. Why?
22 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Anthony Brent Sheets Justin you did get one over on me (us) u came to me saying u had a FEMALE Mojo. U keep saying I sexed it. I freaking paralyzed and can not sex shyt, My wife TRIED to sex it and at the time saw no hemes, but we took your word for it. I did not believe you knew it was a male at the time but we all know now it is a male now. So you were wrong and should make it right. Why is being honest & doing the right thing so hard for you to do? I'm guessing it is because you are just a child. I will drop it on here but you are still a shady, dishonest, person. Now alot more people will know..
22 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Justin Zimdars I'm shady? On the contrary actually. I do recall you two sexing the mojave within a minute of going in your house. You seemed very happy. I did not sex him/her. I'm sorry for all of this, but it wasn't my fault you sold it to somebody as a female. You sexed it as a female......
22 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Anthony Brent Sheets Cracks me up. You keep saying that about us both sexing the mojo, Jen did her best on trying to pop an animal that you brought to my house saying/claiming/calling a female. The point of the matter is YOU said with your MOUTH that the Mojave was a FEMALE. YOU SAID THIS WITH YOUR OWN MOUTH. DO YOU GET IT NOW? YOU SAID FEMALE MOJAVE. GET IT YET? YOU SAID FEMALE, FEMALE, FEMALE. WHAT THE HELL IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD CHILD THAT YOU WERE IN THE WRONG. IN YOUR MESSAGES IT WAS FEMALE YOU CLAIMED. IT IS NOT MY FAULT YOU MISSLED A BUYER (ME) INTO A DEAL THAT WAS NOT ON THE UP & UP! NOW YOU JUST WANT TO ACT LIKE THE KID YOU ARE AND NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DOING ANYTHING ABOUT A DEAL THAT YOU ARE INVOLVED IN. I PROMISE THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE A RENOWNED REPTILE BREEDER IN THIS INDUSTRY WITH YOUR ATTITUDE AND ETHICS. YOU HAVE NO MORAL FIBERS, IT IS QUITE SAD. YOU NEED PRAYER. THE SAD THING IS, THAT IF YOU WOULD HAVE MANNED UP I WAS GOING TO CUT YOU A HUGE BREAK. i UNDERSTAND ACCIDENTS HAPPEN AND i HAVE ENOUGH ANIMALS THAT TAKING A SMALL LOSS WAS NO BIG DEAL. i REALLY JUST WANTED YOU TO GROW A PAIR AND MAN UP... YOU WILL SOON FIND OUT THAT YOU HAVE CREATED A BIGGER MESS THAN YOU ACTUALLY REALIZE. Thanks Anthony Brent Sheets
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike.David Hanson This is the same Justin Zimdars that was kicked off all of the Oklahoma Reptile pages for being shady, prior to what ever occurred in this case with the Sheets. Just FYI everyone
18 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Keith Garner justin the spider u got from brent is the same spider u was goin to trade me right because u told me that brent produced it so why would you tell me it was a male when its a female you was at fist goin to trade me spidermale pastel female then it went to a male mojave with a female pastel right so was the spider male or female it sounds like u need some lessons on sex
7 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Keith Garner ok i just went back all the way to oct 2 in the mess. between me and jonathon bobby aka justin it started out with a swap of a MALE MOJAVE and a female pastel then he said he no longer had the male mojave but he had a male spider he just got from brent that brent produced then on oct 8 it went back to swapping for a mojave male and female pastel this must be when justin swapped with the other guy name was something jonathon so it was always a male mojave if i figure out how to copy the message i will post them

This is just 1 of the Facebook comments. There are many more. It is clear here that he is not telling the truth. Thanks Brent.

Old 11-14-2011, 09:11 PM   #48
Goliathjustin
How am I not telling the truth Brent? I have told the truth 100%. Stop trying to make me look bad because of your mistake. I'm provided sufficient proof you sexed it as a female. Not me. I'm done posting on this thread, so if anybody wants to contact me I'd be glad to show you EVERY SINGLE picture that I have.

Old 11-14-2011, 09:11 PM   #49
Goliathjustin
Quote:

Im beginning as a breeder I guess you could say. I've had a few clutches of normal ball pythons and a few corn snake clutches in the past.

Old 11-14-2011, 10:17 PM   #50
reptilesbydesign
Justin Zimdars Bad Guy

Lol, you have already dug your hole Justin and everyone in Oklahoma, Kansas, Ohio, and Reptile Auctions and Reptile Classifieds Groups on Facebook are onto you now. So I guess you have done enough damage to your reputation or what reputation you could have had. I will still pray for you but never deal with you. Actually I'm happy to take the small loss just to expose you so that you do not get to get over on anyone else that only have a few reptiles. I have enough animals that this minimal loss aint nothing to me but a Principal Issue. Anthony Brent Sheets ... Reptiles By Design.

P.S. There are still others that are going to post issues with you on this thread...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!