Bad Guy justin zimdars - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2011, 10:40 PM   #51
Goliathjustin
I havn't had a single issue. Tell them to post away. As I stated before, I'm not paying for YOUR fuck up. Thank you and have a good one.

Old 11-14-2011, 10:40 PM   #52
Goliathjustin
Sorry for the last comment administrators. Forgot we were supposed to keep it pg.

Old 11-14-2011, 11:00 PM   #53
drelix
If you think he is a good guy he is looking to do some trading.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=285927

Your welcome ,Justin.

Poor little snake.

Old 11-14-2011, 11:04 PM   #54
Goliathjustin
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelix View Post
If you think he is a good guy he is looking to do some trading.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=285927

Your welcome ,Justin.

Poor little snake.

Poor little snake? How is it poor? How is she having a life anything less than great? She seems pretty happy to me. Especially when she's eating

Old 11-14-2011, 11:52 PM   #55
reptilesbydesign
Justin Zimdars Bad Guy

Lol

The transition for a ball python from eating ASFers is never easy when trying to switch them to rats. It is such a transition that I know MANY pet owners and Breeders that will not even buy an animal that is eating African Soft Furs.

You have been breeding how long? your barely old enough to have time in your life to even raise up a ball to proper breeding age and size...

What a joke. Keep Digging.... Where are your breeder normals now? You are basically an animal flipper.......

Old 11-14-2011, 11:53 PM   #56
ParkerOK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathjustin View Post

As far as getting kicked off Oklahoma classifieds? It's really my fault when an administrator kicks me off for no apparent reason other than "he didn't come through with an auction". Yes, I messaged the woman who claimed that. And, after I was kicked off. I used my girlfriends account, my mothers account and two names I made up. But guess what?? The same admin who kicked me out the first time knew it was me everytime.
I am the admin who kicked you out, with the exception of...I believe...twice.

I did not boot you under your actual name. Not that I can remember, anyway. Under your actual name, you were booted for not following through with a cornsnake auction that Jenn Ray won. Rules. You don't have to like them, but you do have to follow them. If you have proof that you messaged her, feel free to post a screen shot or two of that. I figure that if you had such evidence though, you would have posted it long ago. You did auction a certain mojave off just before being booted...as a male...as well. Larry Humphrey won that one. You didn't follow through with that auction either. You also advertised it...as a male...under basically ever single one of your resulting fake names.

James Els booted you under the Josh Deas name for cussing him out when you did not want to follow the rules yet again.

I booted you under the Stephen Barnes name. The night I won the Uro. Yes, we did suspect that it was you. That was the whole reason that I bid that uro. If you recall, when you knew I was about to bust you and you admitted to me that you were in fact Justin Zimdars, I asked you if you were Josh Deas too...and you lied about it. You shouldn't have given out your own # when you were prancing around under that name, I suppose.

I booted you under your mother's account...

...your girlfriend's account...

....and the Jonathon Bobby account. The Jonathon Bobby account was the one you used while making the deal in question on the mojave, correct?

In the end, I'm not sure what you are trying to claim here Justin. That I knew it was you and was letting you stay? That's just not true. I suspected, gathered proof, then threw you out. Or are you referring to some other admin and just didn't know that I was actually the one booting you the majority of the time?

As for Randy Gilkerson, and I am going to address him since he has been mentioned in this post: There's no love lost there on either part. I've never dealt with him personally, but we did catch him using two names on the Oklahoma pages as well: BuckeyeCity ExoticMorphs and Gilroc Reptiles. Accidentally thanked himself for selling himself a snake. He didn't like what I had to say after we booted him when he broke the rules yet again...particularly when I pointed out his BOI.

Randy and Justin are so much alike, it's incredible. They come across to me almost as if they are flipping, cursing, rule defying, multiple personality twins. Anyone who has to use more than one name to promote themselves or make a sale...aside from just being one shady mofo in general... doesn't belong in the hobby anyway. As far as I'm concerned, they can both do everyone a favor and get the Hell out until they can both learn to protect their own reputations buy making good on bad deals...resulting in NOT having to use ALIASES anymore!

Since they both had their hands on this snake, I wouldn't know which one's word to take. Who scammed who? How the heck is anyone honestly supposed to know in this case?

Old 11-15-2011, 12:04 AM   #57
Goliathjustin
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesbydesign View Post
Lol

The transition for a ball python from eating ASFers is never easy when trying to switch them to rats. It is such a transition that I know MANY pet owners and Breeders that will not even buy an animal that is eating African Soft Furs.

You have been breeding how long? your barely old enough to have time in your life to even raise up a ball to proper breeding age and size...

What a joke. Keep Digging.... Where are your breeder normals now? You are basically an animal flipper.......
Brent, My FEMALE albino has eaten ASF and a rat in my care. Goes to show you that that she WOULD be easy to switch. I've had snakes since I was 6. I bred my first clutch of corn babies when I was 13. My Female breeder is still in my care as of today.

Old 11-15-2011, 12:08 AM   #58
reptilesbydesign
Justin Zimdars Bad Guy

Randy ended up with the Mojave via: me. I had not intended to get rid of the Mojave but due to a FedEx shipping error 2 animals that I shipped to Randy died. So I immediatly spoke to him and sent him replacement animals. He was looking for a female mojo and I had the 1 from Justin. We spoke on the phone and he knew I was sending him the Mojo I recieved from Justin. I got the Mojave with plans of raising her up to breed but had to make right with Randy. I am not an animal flipper. I breed alot of animals with my wife. We love being able to enjoy having the ability to own such nice animals.
Justin you still do not understand that this is an Industry of privilege.
You are aquiring and selling/trading animals that you honestly know nothing about.

Old 11-15-2011, 12:09 AM   #59
Goliathjustin
First of all, I messaged Jenn Ray saying I wouldn't be able to meet seeing as I had school. She messaged me two days later stating she did NOT want them. I will look through my messages. I've had multiple mojaves in the past couple months. I auctioned off a mojave that Larry won. I was kicked from the group for no reason. Larry, himself, stated I did not have to sell him the mojave since I was NOT in the group. When James Els is constantly harassing me, it gets a little old. (The main reason I use separate accounts. You had no reason to kick my mother out or my girlfriend.

I do recall selling you one or two corn snakes. They ate correct? (Just making sure Brent knows I do NOT sell snakes that do not eat)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerOK View Post
I am the admin who kicked you out, with the exception of...I believe...twice.

I did not boot you under your actual name. Not that I can remember, anyway. Under your actual name, you were booted for not following through with a cornsnake auction that Jenn Ray won. Rules. You don't have to like them, but you do have to follow them. If you have proof that you messaged her, feel free to post a screen shot or two of that. I figure that if you had such evidence though, you would have posted it long ago. You did auction a certain mojave off just before being booted...as a male...as well. Larry Humphrey won that one. You didn't follow through with that auction either. You also advertised it...as a male...under basically ever single one of your resulting fake names.

James Els booted you under the Josh Deas name for cussing him out when you did not want to follow the rules yet again.

I booted you under the Stephen Barnes name. The night I won the Uro. Yes, we did suspect that it was you. That was the whole reason that I bid that uro. If you recall, when you knew I was about to bust you and you admitted to me that you were in fact Justin Zimdars, I asked you if you were Josh Deas too...and you lied about it. You shouldn't have given out your own # when you were prancing around under that name, I suppose.

I booted you under your mother's account...

...your girlfriend's account...

....and the Jonathon Bobby account. The Jonathon Bobby account was the one you used while making the deal in question on the mojave, correct?

In the end, I'm not sure what you are trying to claim here Justin. That I knew it was you and was letting you stay? That's just not true. I suspected, gathered proof, then threw you out. Or are you referring to some other admin and just didn't know that I was actually the one booting you the majority of the time?

As for Randy Gilkerson, and I am going to address him since he has been mentioned in this post: There's no love lost there on either part. I've never dealt with him personally, but we did catch him using two names on the Oklahoma pages as well: BuckeyeCity ExoticMorphs and Gilroc Reptiles. Accidentally thanked himself for selling himself a snake. He didn't like what I had to say after we booted him when he broke the rules yet again...particularly when I pointed out his BOI.

Randy and Justin are so much alike, it's incredible. They come across to me almost as if they are flipping, cursing, rule defying, multiple personality twins. Anyone who has to use more than one name to promote themselves or make a sale...aside from just being one shady mofo in general... doesn't belong in the hobby anyway. As far as I'm concerned, they can both do everyone a favor and get the Hell out until they can both learn to protect their own reputations buy making good on bad deals...resulting in NOT having to use ALIASES anymore!

Since they both had their hands on this snake, I wouldn't know which one's word to take. Who scammed who? How the heck is anyone honestly supposed to know in this case?

Old 11-15-2011, 12:18 AM   #60
ParkerOK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathjustin View Post
First of all, I messaged Jenn Ray saying I wouldn't be able to meet seeing as I had school. She messaged me two days later stating she did NOT want them. I will look through my messages. I've had multiple mojaves in the past couple months. I auctioned off a mojave that Larry won. I was kicked from the group for no reason. Larry, himself, stated I did not have to sell him the mojave since I was NOT in the group. When James Els is constantly harassing me, it gets a little old. (The main reason I use separate accounts. You had no reason to kick my mother out or my girlfriend.

I do recall selling you one or two corn snakes. They ate correct? (Just making sure Brent knows I do NOT sell snakes that do not eat)
I sure did have a reason to kick your mother and girlfriend out. You were the one using their accounts, Justin.

Yes..I did win an auction on two hatchling corns. If you'll recall, you told me that you had been feeding them once every 10 days (really man??)....and that you had just fed them 3 nights before I picked them up. Justin, they were starving! I had corns born around the same time that were twice that size. I took them home that night and fed them each two XS pinkies. They both attacked them and each swallowed both of them practically one one bite. I am still so indescribably upset with you over that. They are healthy. They are fine. They are female...and you didn't know that. They still to this day eat like they are afraid they won't be fed again.

All of that aside...we allowed you back in. Gave you a chance to make it all right. Gave you the opportunity to clear your own name and reputation.

Why did you not just do that? Why would you instead keep coming back under fake names just to "piss us off" (your own words) and bash us because you didn't like the rules?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!