Wanted TRADE: High End One of a Kind Custom Gaming PC for Ball Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 05-28-2021, 06:03 PM   #1
theJimmy
TRADE: High End One of a Kind Custom Gaming PC for Ball Pythons

I used to breed ball pythons while ago but ended up selling my entire collection in 2010 when I went back to grad school. Long story short, after buying my nephew his first ball (beautiful super Enchi) for Christmas this year, I am really getting the itch to get back in to breeding. I plan on buying snakes, but I also have a very high end custom gaming PC that I was thinking about seeing if I could trade for a handful of snakes or a small starting collection. The PC market is crazy right now and everything is super expensive, so I am hoping there may be someone out there that wants a high end custom gaming rig and would be willing to trade for one.

A ton of the PC is completely custom and I promise you won't find another rig like this. The case is the Lian Li O11 Mini Snow Edition that I made a completely custom standing GPU mount for, so that the GPU is mounted on the side of the case, next to the motherboard, where the 240mm side fan mounts are located (I am using a Gen 4 riser). This is a custom dual loop system with the CPU and GPU each being on their own independent water loop. The tubing, res, and blocks were all custom frosted by me. The memory is Trident Z Royal but I custom painted it white and swapped the "crystal" RGB strip for the diffused RGB strip used in the Trident Z Neo line, because I think it looks much butter (But I can switch back, if preferred). I also painted or vinyl wrapped many parts of the build in white (such as the silver accent on the SL120 fans, I painted white). Along with that, most of the wiring in the case was custom made by me to fit the build exactly.

Specs:

Case............................................Li an Li O11 Mini

PSU.............................................Si lverstone SX800-LTI

Motherboard..................................Asus Crosshair Impact

CPU.............................................AM D Ryzen 5950X

RAM.............................................G. Skill Trident Z Royal 64GB 3600 CL16

GPU.............................................EV GA 3080 XC3 Ultra

SSD1...........................................Sab rent Rocket 4.0 Plus 1TB

SSD2...........................................XPG GAMMIX S50 Lite 2TB

Custom Loop:

CPU Block...................................Bitspower Crosshair Impact Monoblock

GPU Block...................................EK 3080 XC3 Block (stock backplate customized to fit)

Pump1.........................................EK FLT 120 DDC

Pump2.........................................Swif tech MCP35X w/ MCP35 tube res

Rad1............................................Ha rdware Labs GTX 360

Rad2............................................Ha rdware Labs GTS 360

Tubing.........................................Bit spower 14mm hardline, soft tubing used behind the motherboard

Fittings........................................Mo stly Bitspower, some other brands (50+ used in total)

Flow Meters.................................1x Bitspower Touchaqua Octagonal flow meter, 1x Barrow flow meter

Fans.............................................9 x Lian Li SL120 UNI Fan

Misc:

2x Lian Li Strimmer Plus 24 pin (second one used to hide USB cables)

1x Lian Li Strimmer Plus dual 8 pin

1x 8 port RGB controllers (not being used currently, but will be included to all for more RGB options)

3x 6ft 90 degree displayport cables will be included connected to the GPU (with the system set up, it is difficult to access the cables, so I leave them plugged in).

The original boxes and most accessories/manuals for all hardware components will be included with the rig. This includes both controllers for the Strimmer cables and two controllers for the SL120 UNI FANS. I also removed the RGB strips from some of the watercooling parts, to cut down on cable clutter. Those will be included separately.

Timestamps and photos: https://imgur.com/a/ckkGbNg

For what I am looking for in a trade, value wise, total MSRP cost of parts was around $7k (I can provide breakdown upon request) and current market value of the system is over $8k. As for morphs, I am looking for a variety of combos (prefer no single dominant/co-dom morphs) and I am partial to Pieds, Clowns, BELs and morphs of similar genes (Mojave, Lesser, Mystic, Phantom, etc) but I am open to anything. I would also be interested in a trade that includes setup gear such as racks, tubs, thermostat, etc.
I am located in the Cleveland, Ohio area and would prefer local (no shipping) but I am willing to drive within reason to meet.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
trade