SOLD!! 100% het clown pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 09-28-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
munchkin1020
100% het clown pair

Hey,
I'm getting out of balls and have decided to sell or trade what i have. I have a 1.1 pair of proven het clowns bought from Clay Davenport. I am posting a pic of one of the babies they have hatched out, this pair is producing awesome offspring that are low pattern.
I will trade for western hognose or sell for 1000.00 for pair
Female is over 2500 grams and male over 1500 grams both proven and ready to breed, they had this past year off.
THE ONLY BALLS i WILL TRADE FOR ARE ALBINOS
I ALSO WOULD TRADE TRADE FOR CAGES FOR BOAS 4X2
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-28-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
morph evolution
wish i had the cash,i could use another het female.good luck with sale david and susan

Old 09-29-2012, 03:13 AM   #3
Pink Lady Exotics
I think that might be the sexiest clown I have ever seen in my life. WOW. I really wish my damn school check would come in so I could get these and make some of my own like that! Very nice!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!