Inquiry Dorrie Wright or ceciliaesteves@aol.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-05-2012, 10:51 PM   #1
deobra2869
Dorrie Wright or ceciliaesteves@aol.com

hey there,

Im inquiring on Dorrie Wright or an email address of ceciliaesteves@aol.com anybody heard of these people? They both sign emails as Randy but no last name and are local to S.D.

The reason I ask is because they seem to be trouble and love to harass me through emails.

let me know if anybody has any info on them?

Thanks
Deobra Martin

Old 04-05-2012, 11:14 PM   #2
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by deobra2869 View Post
hey there,

Im inquiring on Dorrie Wright or an email address of ceciliaesteves@aol.com anybody heard of these people? They both sign emails as Randy but no last name and are local to S.D.

The reason I ask is because they seem to be trouble and love to harass me through emails.

let me know if anybody has any info on them?

Thanks
Deobra Martin

You're gonna deal with a lot of this in this hobby/business.. I'd start compiling a list if I were me.. Lol. This way, you know when and where to clown on 'em!

Old 04-05-2012, 11:16 PM   #3
deobra2869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
You're gonna deal with a lot of this in this hobby/business.. I'd start compiling a list if I were me.. Lol. This way, you know when and where to clown on 'em!
oh they are definitely on my bad list lol just wondering if they have been trouble for anyone else as well and kind of giving a warning I guess to people about them
Deobra Martin

Old 04-05-2012, 11:26 PM   #4
Randy F
Yeah Randy wanted a proven breeder male bumble bee 66% het ghost and 2 female super pastels that were I believe around 400 grams. I gave him a good price and he asked about a trade for a male firefly. I asked if he was talking a trade for one of the super pastels and the bee. He wanted all three for the firefly. When I said no he started calling me a baller and such. I responded by telling him that I felt that was unfair especially when BHB had one listed for under $1000 and Brian would give me a better price. From there it went to "I am a good christian man taking care of his family" to "I aint no punk if we ever meet" and everywhere in between. At one point he asked me "come on man hook me up and trade me all three" then once again I was so far out because he could get snakes so cheap. Thats why I told you Debbra, don't ever go meet this guy for a deal. No telling which guy you will get!

Old 04-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #5
deobra2869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy F View Post
Yeah Randy wanted a proven breeder male bumble bee 66% het ghost and 2 female super pastels that were I believe around 400 grams. I gave him a good price and he asked about a trade for a male firefly. I asked if he was talking a trade for one of the super pastels and the bee. He wanted all three for the firefly. When I said no he started calling me a baller and such. I responded by telling him that I felt that was unfair especially when BHB had one listed for under $1000 and Brian would give me a better price. From there it went to "I am a good christian man taking care of his family" to "I aint no punk if we ever meet" and everywhere in between. At one point he asked me "come on man hook me up and trade me all three" then once again I was so far out because he could get snakes so cheap. Thats why I told you Debbra, don't ever go meet this guy for a deal. No telling which guy you will get!
or what he will do! He has been sending me rude emails all day cussing me out and this and that because I refused his offer on my 2009 pastel female. He offered $150 I said no thanks should have been the end right? Wrong then he keeps emailing me saying Im every name in the book and he can get queen bees for $400 bucks and pastel girls for $100 bucks and the whole run around.......so people beware this person is bad news

Old 04-06-2012, 10:46 AM   #6
reptilebaby
Sounds like a real winner...NOT.

On the other had I actually did get pastel girls for $100 each. Not many people will though.

Old 04-06-2012, 10:56 AM   #7
Focal
Good luck! We have a couple of "those guys" around here to. Next he will tell you he knows all the big breeders and will have you cut off!!!

Old 04-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #8
deobra2869
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilebaby View Post
Sounds like a real winner...NOT.

On the other had I actually did get pastel girls for $100 each. Not many people will though.
it is possible to find babies for that low or maybe from a personal friend but the animal that he/she was inquiring on was a 2009 pastel female not a baby and yes they are totally winners lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
Good luck! We have a couple of "those guys" around here to. Next he will tell you he knows all the big breeders and will have you cut off!!!
funny you say that because that was threatened last night in another email lol

Old 04-19-2012, 12:12 AM   #9
MrSkIndian
Ive met them... BAD NEWS!!! STAY AWAY!!!!

Old 04-19-2012, 05:00 PM   #10
deobra2869
WOW!!!!! Ive heard even more bad stuff about these people since I posted this thread! Im glad I posted it so no one else will get scammed......hopefully
Josh that whole story is bull$h*t Im sorry your going through it

People if you come across these people STAY AWAY!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!