Bill Cagle - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-27-2004, 12:58 PM   #51
DaveyFig
What was the purchase price of that misrepresented animal?

Old 06-27-2004, 12:58 PM   #52
LOSTNCONFUSED
first off id like to say that randy your a great guy for offering stephen a free hypo hog when you produce them . you are definatly someone who has earned my business in the future. take a look "capt cungle" fans this is what a "Good Guy" looks like

Old 06-27-2004, 01:01 PM   #53
LOSTNCONFUSED
the purchase price was $350

Old 06-27-2004, 01:12 PM   #54
DaveyFig
Since Stephen is a member of our forum, this hits kinda close to home. Missrepresented animals are my biggest pet peeve.With that in mind, Randy and I have discussed setting up a fund to get Stephen his money back. Hopefully we can have that set up today. Any money collected over the purchase price will then be donated to Fauna.

This is probably the wrong place to put this, but I don't know where else I would put it so that the people involved or who have feelings about this particular issue would read it. Moderators, please move it accordingly. Thanks in advance.

Old 06-27-2004, 01:13 PM   #55
smart_ask
Thank You

Randy I do appreciate your offer but I could not accept that. If I did I would be no better than the person this thread is about. Randy you have done no wrong in this and it is not your place to make this right. Your offer says loads about your character but your character has never been in question. I would appreciate the opportunity to purchase some of those hypos but to be honest I have seen pics of your animals and would love to purchase them all.

John already working on the Chattanooga road trip but I will need sometime for this to pass before I could make it without doing something stupid. No point in letting one small act by a piece of trash influence negatively on my future.

Again don't feel to bad for me (other than my own stupidity). You really need to feel bad for Bill Cagle he has no ethics or credibility.

Luckily I'm financially stable enough to take this small hit but if it had happened to a younger herper tring to make ends meet and build a collection at the same time ... makes me shutter.

Respectfully,

Old 06-27-2004, 01:22 PM   #56
smart_ask
No Please

Sorry Dave, again you like Randy, John, and others have a heart as big as Texas. This isn't about the money. Make the collection (I will donate also) and use the funds for bettering the herp industry. This is about a "Bad Guy" really I would be very happy with the outcome of this thread if it possibily saved some other individual from this type of problem.
You guys are the greatest but this isn't that bad a hit its just that bad a guy.
See when you churn the milk the cream does come to the top but Bill is still on the bottom ... lol
Respectfully,

Old 06-27-2004, 01:23 PM   #57
LOSTNCONFUSED
i would like to know exactly how many people he has scamed like this. i know there has to more out there im sure stephen couldnt possibly be the only one. i personally would love to hear what people who have purchased the "american jungles" and "silver salmons" have to say about exactly what they thought they were buying?

Old 06-27-2004, 01:32 PM   #58
smart_ask
Chris Mcquade

I'm trying to get a hold of Chris Mcquade. I'm real curious what he will think about this since Bill is saying that he purchased these from him as hypo/hoggs. Bill took the attitude in the phone that if they aren't what he says they are its Chris's fault because he purchased them as hypo/hoggs. The only contact info I have for Chris is the phone number given to me by Bill. I have left a message asking Chris for his email so that I might send him some pics to verify they are his and where sold as hypo/hogg. If anyone has any contact info for Chris you might advise him of this thread.
Reguardless of the outcome with Chris Mcquade, Bill cagle is still bad because of his non-100% guarantee thats good up until you use it.
Respectfully,

Old 06-27-2004, 01:42 PM   #59
DaveyFig
I did a search, and the only thing I could Find on McQuade is that John Apple had him listed on his good guy list. You might want to contat John and see if he has contact info for him and Gulf Coast Reptiles.

Old 06-27-2004, 03:01 PM   #60
smart_ask
Going through the motions

I have filed a complaint with kingsnake (lol). They sent me the you must file it with the Internet Fraud and Complaint Center letter so I did that also. I paid by postal money order. I think I'll call the post office Monday and see if I can file a complaint there. Heck while I'm at it I might as well call his local police and get their address so I can file a complaint there. I know all this is most probably pointless but right now it makes me feel better ... lol. Chattanooga isn't that far ... it might be interesting to pursue this in a small claims court or something. They have a nice aquarium down there that the kids would love to see. Kill two birds with one stone. On second thought why ruin a nice trip by including Cagle in it.
Respectfully,

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!