For Sale LOTS of Different Boa Morphs - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 05-07-2011, 07:14 PM   #11
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by redmallee View Post
can you post a pic of jungle? male or female?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennMc View Post
Can you post or send pictures of the female jungle to jennmc@gmail.com? Is she high expression?
I will try to get of the jungle up tomorrow, at the latest, and .1 is female (for redmallee). She is a low expression Summit line jungle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahbug7 View Post
hi. Could you take $200 shipped on the .1 het Albino?
That's possible, but will depend on how much shipping will run. Give me your zip code and I will get a quote. The only reason that I hesitate to give a definite "yes" is because shipping is probably going to be around $75-$80, but that's only a guesstimate.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-07-2011, 07:54 PM   #12
hannahbug7
OK. That's fine. My zip is 35674.

Old 05-08-2011, 08:16 PM   #13
Matt2979
All PMs and e-mails have been replied to. If you have not gotten a response, I never received your inquiry.

Had I remembered that today was Mother's Day, I would not have promised pics of the female jungle, but I did so here are a few shots. They aren't great because A) I just haven't had much time for non-family stuff today, and B) dont' you just know that she had to be in shed!! LOL...I think she's just going into it, but I'm not positive. Regardless, I can take more when she sheds...IF I don't just go ahead and pull her. I'm contemplating holding onto this pretty girl!

She is not very aberrant, but is an awesome Summit Line Jungle. And those "white looking spots" that appear better in a few pics are NOT white spots, but drops of water. Because she's in shed, I gave her a quick misting. Didn't realize that I got her as wet as I did before taking pics.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-30-2011, 11:18 PM   #14
Angelacres
Male hypojungle still available? High ex? Pic would be great.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!