For Sale Several adult Corns - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 10-15-2016, 02:24 PM   #1
storycrafter
Several adult Corns

I have 3 adult corns for sale:

0.1 Okeetee. She's somewhere between 5 and 8 years old. Proven. $60
1.0 Ghost corn. He's between 3 and 6 years old. $60
Normal corn, het for Sunkissed. Suspect male. Lost mate, but was proven. Asking $50

Shipping is $75 via SYR, or possible pick up in Northern Illinois/Southeastern WI.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-09-2016, 06:09 PM   #2
storycrafter
Still have all of these corns available. Will consider offers!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-10-2017, 01:58 PM   #3
storycrafter
These are still available. Discounts for education (or interesting use that promotes the hobby). Shipping via SYR from 60073 -- and dictated by the weather!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-12-2017, 11:22 AM   #4
Jason Gallant
snet you a meesage

Old 01-13-2017, 08:21 PM   #5
JSGraver
Is the lavender still available? Has he been handled, etc? I'm looking for a pet, not a breeder.

Old 01-13-2017, 10:17 PM   #6
Nickjuliaschick
PM'D you

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Old 01-15-2017, 06:28 PM   #7
storycrafter
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSGraver View Post
Is the lavender still available? Has he been handled, etc? I'm looking for a pet, not a breeder.
Honestly, they're all handle-able. The lavender is a very inquisitive guy -- the boldest of the bunch. Right now he's a bit food aggressive when he's in his cage, but he gets the hint pretty quick when I don't come at him first with a mouse.

The regular corn has bit once the other day as food ( he released immediately), and the blood red once bit and held when I first got her, I believe as a defensive strike as I was handling her the day I got her. She used to hiss and growl a lot then. I haven't heard that in over a year since, and she hasn't struck since. She's a bit more shy than the other 2.

They'd all make great pets. I usually bring these guys out instead of my kings for my 4 year old to hold when he insists on handling one.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-25-2017, 12:36 AM   #8
Ravennessa
Lavenders dont have yellow.. that looks like a ghost to me.. the third one...

Old 03-25-2017, 01:56 AM   #9
Shiari
I'm seeing two normals and a ghost motley, honestly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!