Kara @ NERD is a good woman - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2007, 04:34 PM   #1
tanyah625
Thumbs up Kara @ NERD is a good woman

I ordered a snake from NERD a few weeks ago but, due to the weather, they were unable to ship him until now. Kara was very helpful and answered every e-mail I sent her in a very timely manor. My baby was packed very well and arrived toasty warm and full of life.

Great job Kara.

Old 06-05-2007, 10:13 AM   #2
KERST4LIFE
id like to confirm that Kara at NERD is a great person to deal with I just recently purchased a nice suriname boa from NERD and on the day that the snake was to be shipped out kara called me with some bad and good news the bad news was there was a mix up and the snake i originally ordered was packaged in the wrong box and possibly sent to someone else, so without hesitation she let me know and asked if i would accept a litter mate insted that was originally 100$ more then the original snake i ordered to replace the snake i ordered so i took a look on their site to see what one she was talking about and it turned out to be a much more impressive snake so i agreed and she sent out the snake i got him today and hes gorgous im very pleased with Kara and NERD all together for being professional enough to own up to a mistake and make up for it plus some my snake too arrived warm and full of life! this lil handsom guy wont stop moving! thanks again Kara and NERD

Old 06-05-2007, 07:08 PM   #3
jglass38
Kara is one of my favorite people! That is before you even talk about the quality of NERD animals. You can never go wrong purchasing from Kara (and Kev) and NERD.

Old 06-06-2007, 07:34 AM   #4
rabernet
Besides producing beautiful and quality animals, Kara and Kevin have to be the nicest, most sincere and genuine people I've had the pleasure of knowing, and I'm proud to call them friends!

Old 07-15-2007, 02:34 PM   #5
Jeff Clark
Kara is one of the best people I know in the reptile business.

Old 07-15-2007, 04:48 PM   #6
dutchallison00
I'll pile on too... she's a great gal with incredible animals. One of the rare folks (especially among big breeders) that will sit and chat with you not for P.R. sake but because she actually loves the hobby and the animals. You can't go wrong buying from Kara

Old 07-15-2007, 05:41 PM   #7
Miss Tuniwha
I have not purchased from them, but I was at a time inquiring about one of their snakes. Kara is the one that answered all of my questions, and even would 'chit chat', which showed me that she was not just about the possible sale, cuz even after I said I would pass, she would still chit chat.

No pressure, and was very nice.

Old 08-20-2007, 04:20 PM   #8
liquidleaf
Kara rocks! She took the time to show me a lot of cool stuff when I made my way over to their shop while on vacation. They have some awesome animals (and the laughing kookaburra birds were a riot) and I have to agree, Kara really enjoys the hobby and isn't about making a buck, she took the time out to talk to me even though they were getting ready for the Daytona show.

I will definitely go back there (couldn't tote a critter around at the start of vacation when I stopped there), and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with NERD.

Thanks again, Kara! We had a blast during our visit.

Old 08-20-2007, 06:47 PM   #9
MorphCapital
Kara Rocks! Great people, great snakes!

Old 08-20-2007, 07:16 PM   #10
Dennis Hultman
My experiences with Kara and NERD have been spectacular.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!