This is what are friends in North Korea spend their time on - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 02-25-2005, 11:50 AM   #11
Ophis
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Attached is a satalite image of North/South Korea at night. Nuff said?
Attached Images

Old 02-25-2005, 11:57 AM   #12
cthulhu77
guess kerosene lanterns just don't make enough of a glow...I have also heard that they use the same filter systems for their aquariums that they did ten years ago too !!!
LOL...

greg

Old 02-25-2005, 12:08 PM   #13
Ophis
I heard that they were starving, so they took all the fish out of their aquariums, lit the filters on fire, cooked and ate the fish, and used the tanks to transport water from the one hand pump well in town to their huts.

Old 02-25-2005, 12:11 PM   #14
Wilomn
They got aquariums? I thought they just ate fish.

And yes John, the reason I can lift heavy things is because I am just may not be smart enough to do anything else.

Don't you just love that word "MAY" though, not only a lovely month, but can be overlooked so very easily, sort of like a sidewinder coiled in the sagebrush.

Everyone reads the I "may" not be very smart part of my sig. then go right to the heavy lifting part, never realizing that I "may" also be one right smart feller. Or, I may not. But, maybe I am. Or, maybe not.

My hair now is almost as long as shraps and I've had it long since the late 70s, long enough to sit on sometimes. Ahh the good old days, when it was just us hippy types that had it to our butts, and wasn't it fun living in a town full of rednecks and goatropers too. I'm glad I wasn't short as well.

Hey isn't ol kim jong about 5 foot even and keeping his hair at the government approved 3/8"? Now that's a telling trend.

Love that photo or No. and So. Korea.

Old 02-25-2005, 12:51 PM   #15
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
They got aquariums? I thought they just ate fish.

And yes John, the reason I can lift heavy things is because I am just may not be smart enough to do anything else.

Don't you just love that word "MAY" though, not only a lovely month, but can be overlooked so very easily, sort of like a sidewinder coiled in the sagebrush.
Hey your answer sounds kind of serious, you knew I was jesting right? That's why I had that little guy running away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
My hair now is almost as long as shraps and I've had it long since the late 70s, long enough to sit on sometimes. Ahh the good old days, when it was just us hippy types that had it to our butts, and wasn't it fun living in a town full of rednecks and goatropers too. I'm glad I wasn't short as well.
Shrap has longer hair than you? What's was the distinction between those rednecks and goatroapers?
One of the reasons I finally cut my hair was I got tired of waking up with the circulation cut of in my arm, because my hair got tangled around my armpit maybe I squirm around to much when I sleep.

Old 02-25-2005, 12:56 PM   #16
Ophis
I keep mine "High and Tight" most of the time. I kinda got into that habit a while back.

Old 02-25-2005, 01:02 PM   #17
Wilomn
Dang it, hit the wrong button.

No, no worries, was just "toying" with you guys.

I find it amusing how many people try to use my line against me in so far as my intelligence. I mean, if I really can lift heavy things, which I can, usually, then there is NO way I could be smart too, right? And if you're up against a guy like me in a battle of wits, shoot, you should beat me hands down, right? Afterall, no one is both smart and able to do heavy lifting, it's got to be one or the other. I am far from the sharpest tool in the shed but, I do have a bit of an "edge" when I need it.

Old 02-25-2005, 01:04 PM   #18
Ophis
Yea but what do the letterrs "wilomn" represent?

Old 02-25-2005, 01:09 PM   #19
DAND
The picture in post #5 is me (DAND) not Shrap. Shrap hasn't replied it his avatar picture is him or not.

Old 02-25-2005, 01:10 PM   #20
Wilomn
I did actually go over that but it may have been before you started hanging out here

When I first tried to register it was as Willowman, from Old Man Willow in The Hobbit. If you don't know about him, he was old, one of the oldest beings in Middle Earth and, in his dotage, not always one of the most pleasant. Great guy if you knew how to handle him, but not someone you wanted to be on the bad side of. I've always liked him and willow trees in general. Did you know you could take a piece of a willow, be it branch, trunk or sometimes even just a twig, plant it, and grow a new tree? Pretty cool.

Tom Bombadil lived near him, for a clue.

Anyway, for some reason, Willowman was taken. I've NEVER seen him, but it was unavialable. So I shortened it to Wilomn.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!