Robert Bruce - Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-10-2006, 09:50 PM   #1
molurusbreedingcente
Thumbs up Robert Bruce - Good Guy!

Just got 2.2 eastern indigos that are large, healthy and very red from Robert. It takes a little while to get all the details worked out but he sends you some really top notch animals.

Cheers
Bill

Old 03-11-2006, 12:45 PM   #2
BWSmith
You got Indigo Permits in FL? wow

Old 03-11-2006, 12:58 PM   #3
thesnakeman
Talking What the%#$&%#*^%???

Bill,
That's quite a turn around, to say the least! Don't forget you were ready to hurt the guy a few days ago! Don't forget who talked you down. Right? And we both know you aren't in Fl.
T.

Old 03-11-2006, 01:00 PM   #4
thesnakeman
Thumbs down What the%#$&%#*^%???

Bill,
"Good guy"??? That's quite a turn around, to say the least! Don't forget you were ready to hurt the guy a few days ago! And don't forget who talked you down. Right? And we both know you aren't in Fl.
T.

Old 03-13-2006, 10:44 AM   #5
molurusbreedingcente
True enough, I meant "Tropical Colorado" I get the 2 states mixed up since the climates are similar!!!!

I never mind printing a retraction or when someone makes good on a deal etc. Your right, "Patience" is the key to dealing with Robert but he ranks as a "good guy" now that I know the animals he sends are nice ones. I'll send some pictures, all 2.2 ate small thawed rats on Sunday! They arrived on Friday morning, so I gave them a few days to settle in.

If more people would just approach selling reptiles using "standard" business procedures with the "customer", far less misunderstandings would occur with the transactions.

Of course once one has lost a substantial amount of "cash in the past" involving "internet/interstate" reptile purchases, it can make one overly cautious!
The only positive to internet/interstate purchases is that when the seller does decide to default on the transaction in someway and it involves the sending and taking of cash up front, the purchaser has a lot more legal clout to fall back on. The transaction now falls under the Federal arena of fraud laws etc. not the State Attorney Generals office.

cheers
wlamor

Old 03-13-2006, 10:53 AM   #6
BWSmith
OK, so I don't look like an idiot, your location WAS listed as Florida

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!