Hello - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 08-05-2023, 03:18 PM   #1
MedusaCoils
Hello

Well, I don't know where to begin. So let me just start right off. I was on this site years ago. Many years ago. My last post was somewhere in 2012. I have tried to log in on that name, but I have no clue what, or remember is what I mean, what my email was.

I can see a few people are still posting on here, but not many. Regardless many things have changed. I see a lot of new names. I see some have left. I just see a lot of changes.

Well, I am betting you are wondering who I am. I went by the name of MedusaCoils on this site, or simply Wayne. Maybe I can get my old account back or maybe I can't. I don't use that email; or I should say remember it, so it doesn't matter.

I can see there have been some changes in the way we look at cornsnake morphs, which is expected. Anyway, I don't have as many snakes as I did before. I'm down to three Cornsnakes. We'll talk about the morphs later. These are special project snakes.

I'll try to get on a little more when I can. So, re-Hello!

Old 08-05-2023, 03:44 PM   #2
MedusaCoils
I should also mention that from 2008 through 2013 I had a fun business going on. My snake room had roughly 70 - 80 Corns + Milks, Mexican Blacks, Milks, and Ball Pythons. Due to medical reasons, I had to sell my business and that destroyed me. Most found homes as pets. Very few made it to breeders that understood the projects I was working on. This killed me. We kept a few and bought a few and sold a few and now only have 3 Corns for a small project that we are working on. We may break back into the business but so much has changed especially about morphs and morph identifications. I have work to do, but I'm excited.

Old 10-11-2023, 05:53 PM   #3
FlameOnChoi
Hey! We have similar situations! I also couldn't log in since the last time was 2012. Lol

Sorry to hear about the business but good luck getting back at it!

Old 10-12-2023, 12:17 AM   #4
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameOnChoi View Post
Hey! We have similar situations! I also couldn't log in since the last time was 2012. Lol

Sorry to hear about the business but good luck getting back at it!
If you contact me via private message and give me some info to go on, perhaps we can recover your old account for you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!