Hello After 12 Years - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 10-11-2023, 05:35 PM   #1
FlameOnChoi
Hello After 12 Years

Hello! I'm back on Fauna, not sure what happened to my account but maybe deactivated since I've been gone so long.

Anyways, I'm back. Last time I was here (2012) I purchased my first Boa. A Sunglow Het moon glow male. Unfortunately he passed after his second year due to liver failure (vet was kind enough to do autopsy). I was heart broken after losing what was my hope to be a long time companion.

I had years to mourn and live has changed. I've started to do research into getting another boa. I want to ensure that I can retain that companion this next time around.
And who knows maybe I'll find that new friend here like I did before.

Though after that experience I am skeptical of morphs/breeder/genetic line of the snake. Not sure if it was something I did, or something the breeder did, or maybe just a chance of nature. But I want to make sure the mistake is never made again.

Anyways! Hi! Thanks for reading.
If you have tips on how to find reputable breeders on here, I think that would ease my mind.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boa constrictor, boas, health