Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset (Miami) - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-23-2010, 01:08 AM   #101
Feeders2u
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Well since you only seem to want to address your lack of scientific knowledge and not your agenda...let me supply a likely one for you

Look Shmuck I mean Sh1t I mean Schmitt your the one that started with the derogatory comments. I simply quoted word for word what was written and gave my opinion on it. If you don't like my opinion I really don't care. I'm entitled to it. You seem to be the one that wants to concentrate on demeaning something that I wrote. You took offense that your buddy isn't exactly in the best light at the moment. That just makes you a good friend but it's still pretty stupid to be talking this cr@p to me when your pal is the one that is in the lime light in this thread. None of my animals have mites on them.

Domain Name.......... feedersofmiami.com
Creation Date........ 2010-02-12
Registration Date.... 2010-02-12
Expiry Date.......... 2011-02-12
Organisation Name.... Thomas Hechavarria

WOW !! you can actually figure out how to look up an actually established company !! I think I am going to refer to you as demigod from now on since you are obviously SOOOOO far ahead of the rest of us that we must look completely insignificant to you.

Just like your stupid comment on my IQ score - which you have no idea what it is. So are we to take what you say as a fact since the almighty is all knowing you must know it all? You tell us how and what to feel demigod we are nothing without your commenting and foresite.

Let's see...new business with above market prices sees established pet shop with high feeder sales in the same market as competition. Gee, maybe if I join this forum specifically to badmouth the store and owner I can boost my sales!!!

I'm gonna bet that the majority of the people that walk into SAS don't come in here to read the forums.

How am I doing Tommy?

Horribly actually, I have made no mention of my company name or referenced what I do in any way. Kudos to you for that.

Incidentally, the established company, Feeders2U in California, might take exception to your cavalier use of their trademarked name.

Sorry but unless laws have changed, company names are registered by state. Just ask the corporate lawyer that set up my company name. I know he may not be as smart as you are. It's not like he went to college or a university or anything after all.

As to Mike. I have known him casually (And there's the problem. You're atimentally defending a guy you know through a few phone conversations and money he has handed over to you - incidentally I LOVE people that give me money also. But those of us on here that know him on a face to face basis that have sat back and watched with our own eyes how he treats customers are the ones bashing him. So, unless you can say that you have seen for yourself the way he roles his eyes when people call him on the phone or the way he ignores people in the store because he is more concerned about his Kingsnake listings on the computer then hold your candle with a pair of tongs cuz your gonna get burned. You can make all your sly comments - which come from being bashed yourself I'm sure - all you want but the facts remain regardless of you and your attempts to try and raise one person up by attempting to put another down.)for about 15 years. He has purchased animals from me maybe a dozen times over that period. His checks always cleared. is it just me or is this guy the one sounding like he wants to secure "his own end" so that Mike keeps pumping money his way to you guys also ? I took issue with his problems a few years ago like the rest of the industry did. No hidden agenda on my end Tommy. I just dislike anyone as transparent as you have been joining here to take potshots to further his own ends.

As to Mike, (a comma comes after a proper noun btw since you like to nitpick) I have plenty of horrible personal comments I could make about the guy but that's not me. This isn't about who he is as a person it's about a sick snake and his business practices last time I checked. Maybe you're just trying to steer attention away from that fact.

How am I doing slick? Oh that's right, you're done nvm.

Go ahead and flail around a bit more pointing fingers (look at your own hands) and attempting to be clever... I'm done
Wait don't go just yet. I just purchased a new bow and arrow set and I was wondering if you wanted to come over and play catch ? PRETTY PLEASE ? LOL

We all know you're going to comment demigod and us mere mortals are all anxiously waiting on your commenting. Please don't keep us waiting long as we will all be sitting on the edge of ours seats with complete and utter ignorance in our heads until you tell us what to think. Please help us to be just like you. AMEN !!

So, are we going to get back to the matter at hand or are you two trying your best to squash it ? After all, if people stop buying from Mike then he may stop buying from you right? Not that your trying to protect "your own end" or anything.

To the rest of the people reading this string of posts I sincerely apologize that it has taken this turn. I did try to contain myself when Shmitty started with his commenting about me but somehow I escaped my own grasp. At least we can take away from this that Mr. Schmitt is a good friend or very protecting of his buyers, either or.

Old 03-23-2010, 01:32 AM   #102
Jay the Turtleman
No apology necessary, Tom. (see what I did there?) Your response is gold.

Old 03-23-2010, 01:34 AM   #103
Clay Davenport
Tom and John, if you two wish to continue the personal bickering, take it to PM. Keep the posts in the thread on topic.

Old 03-23-2010, 02:44 AM   #104
Feeders2u
Dear Feeders2u,

You have received an infraction at FaunaClassifieds.

Reason: Borderline abusive post
-------
Name calling and such is not tolerated here. You can get your point across and still be an adult.
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

BestRegards,
FaunaClassifieds

Man, I should have listened to dad and not stoop down to the level of others. Sorry dad !!

Sorry Clay but I was taught to stand my ground.

Back to the topic:

EWWWW MITES !!

Old 03-23-2010, 04:26 PM   #105
Snakesatsunset
My one and only post on this topic,the feeders2u guy is someone who used to be a customer of ours, who thankfully is no longer.
He drives around in a litle black saturn convertible, with magnets on the side, and tries to take customers from us by handing out flyers in our parking lot. LOTS of customers of ours read the BOI, lol. Hell it was mentioned in REPTILES magazine oct issue. I think most of mycustomers got a copy! Lol. He purchased a pair of pieds at daytona, asked me a zillion times how to get them to breed, how to get them to eat, how to hatch them, how to sell the het pieds he prodcued, and thats about it. Always came in with a I am your buddy so I can crack jokes just like the employees due to each other and he stepped over the line MANY times with me and others here trying tobe funny,butwe swallowed it as a comment from a "weird" guy. Never liked him, much less now so!

Old 03-23-2010, 04:27 PM   #106
Snakesatsunset
do* not due

Old 03-23-2010, 04:29 PM   #107
Snakesatsunset
p.s. I only buy qty colubrids from John for EXPORTS so techinically he would not be affected by anything that happens in the store as the store is a totally seperate and individual entity

Old 03-23-2010, 07:20 PM   #108
crotalusadamanteus
Give that python a good coating of olive oil, and those little blood sucking bastards will suffocate, die, and fall off.

PAM or Black Knight or RID if used correctly in the enclosure, and allowed to aerate before re-entry, won't hurt that GTP. I've used them without ever an issue on any reptile.

Old 03-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #109
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
My one and only post on this topic,the feeders2u guy is someone who used to be a customer of ours, who thankfully is no longer.
He drives around in a litle black saturn convertible, with magnets on the side, and tries to take customers from us by handing out flyers in our parking lot. LOTS of customers of ours read the BOI, lol. Hell it was mentioned in REPTILES magazine oct issue. I think most of mycustomers got a copy! Lol. He purchased a pair of pieds at daytona, asked me a zillion times how to get them to breed, how to get them to eat, how to hatch them, how to sell the het pieds he prodcued, and thats about it. Always came in with a I am your buddy so I can crack jokes just like the employees due to each other and he stepped over the line MANY times with me and others here trying tobe funny,butwe swallowed it as a comment from a "weird" guy. Never liked him, much less now so!

Thanks for the back story Mike. It wasn't hard to guess it was something like that

Old 03-24-2010, 07:12 PM   #110
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Well since you only seem to want to address your lack of scientific knowledge and not your agenda...let me supply a likely one for you

Domain Name.......... feedersofmiami.com
Creation Date........ 2010-02-12
Registration Date.... 2010-02-12
Expiry Date.......... 2011-02-12
Organisation Name.... Thomas Hechavarria
So is it Hech or Hechavarria?

If it's the latter, he needs to fix it to be posting in the BOI anyway.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!