Bad Guy Underground Reptiles Stay away!! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-10-2014, 06:34 PM   #41
lillyorchid
Jay I would post all emails asap and not wait until Monday morning.

Old 10-10-2014, 06:49 PM   #42
bobbafett
I don't see how the dead gecko matters at this point because OP isn't asking for a refund for that gecko.

You sold him a male gecko, and labelled it as a female. Your TOS says that you won't guarantee sex, yet you sold OP a "female" at a higher price than a male.

The TOS might make sense if you sold all animals as unsexed and at the same price, but what's the point of claiming animals to be a certain gender when you won't even back it up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-10-2014, 07:33 PM   #43
MikeCurtin
I think it is disgraceful to invoke God's name in association with a business whose business practices are so questionable. I never.....ever.....would have mistook Ryan for a Christian. His actions here on numerous occasions have shown quite the contrary.

Old 10-10-2014, 08:14 PM   #44
iJMORGAN
I also learned the hard way. Spent 700$ on a pair of caimans just to die 31 days later. Finally got 150$ refunded after 7 months. Only reason it happened was that he made my gf cry at a show and people started looking over and talking.

Old 10-10-2014, 08:32 PM   #45
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
From the article above:

"Gittman, an adrenaline junkie and former loan collector from Queens who used his fists to extract money from deadbeats"

Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
Oh i love it. I got multiple phonecalls from Rian Gittman today. Threatening me physically. haha Bless his little heart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
From the article, above:

" I wake up in the morning and ask God what he has planned for me."
I don't think that He plans or has asked that you call and allegedly threaten to hurt people, Rian.

Old 10-10-2014, 10:51 PM   #46
UndergroundReptiles
if your really interested:
I called Jay today to ask him what I ever did to him maybe to make right what I did wrong you know patch things up, I spent good money with him for a couple years and it was good his animals were first class. when I called him he cursed me out like a dog from the first sentence and as far as threatening him I asked him why at the Daytona show he didn't curse me out to my face I guess that's kind of a physical threat in a way. but truth is I'm 49 years old and a father of 6 so beating people up is kind of a long ago thing and yea I got a past and its no secret I never tried to hide it goodness its all over the internet but I paid my debt and I promise I wouldn't hit the guy, I haven't been in a street fight in over 25 years. If I owe you money just call me ill credit you or refund you but just try to be reasonable. we ship a lot of orders every week as well as handle some very large corporate store accts and have very few complaints and a very small percentage of mistakes. we really appreciate any and all business we get. Jay hates me hates my business and hates my faith. Do I owe him money? Did I beat him up as a kid? What is it then? whoever thinks I've wronged them Call me talk to me lets settle it. If not ok live on your keyboard and tell your group I suck ok feel better? Did you solve your problem?
I live a dream helping folks follow their dreams Its been my honor and blessing. I'm sorry to all you guys holding these hurts in so long call me lets solve them!

Old 10-10-2014, 11:08 PM   #47
mfasano
"we really appreciate any and all business we get"

Good way of showing it. Cant fix a $20 problem, didn't even respond to anything about it on this thread. I may have only ordered 3 cheap Panther geckos but it's still a sale and it went bad by Underground Reptiles fault of not being able to sex a gecko correctly.

Old 10-11-2014, 01:14 AM   #48
Ed Clark
Rian, we have old business to discuss. I will call you to see if your post is sincere...if it is I will be happy to report here that you made things right.

Old 10-11-2014, 09:27 AM   #49
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyorchid View Post
Jay I would post all emails asap and not wait until Monday morning.
Lilly I cant i have a family weekend out of town i am not going to deprive my kids or my wife by wasting time on this.because once i start writing and posting emails it will take me an hour at a minimum.

Old 10-11-2014, 09:49 AM   #50
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Well Rian i am 41 and a father of 4 what is your point? Again you keep referencing beating people up and me hiding behind a keyboard.
I hate you and underground because you are not a man of your word. You broke a deal with me when i hand delivered your order from 1600 miles away to daytona. I delivered you refused. I have it all in email. I dont hate your faith well maybe YOUR faith but not christianity. I actually dont hate any religion i just dont believe in them. I do however hate people who manipulate and lie and BS people into buying from them or trusting them because they are such hardcore god loving people. You are like so many bs christians i have known. Like the guy I worked for back before i was a full time breeder. He used to wear a cross on his neck and drive with a bible on his dash where everyone could see it when he pulled up to bid jobs. He would go straight to the god thing it made me sick. Oh do you know why? Because he was a coke addict who beat his wife and kids. When i found out i quit. I also kicked the crap out of him. He was a wanna be fighter like you. He talked a lot of smack.Just like you. So you are just one of many lowlife smack talking wanna be fighters i have had to deal with in my life.

You seem to forgotten our brief conversation yesterday. I said when YOU threatened me YOU crossed the line. And then in an attempt to intimidate me you threatend me again yesterday. I told you to stop calling me and you said you would continue and you did i will post proof of that. I don't tolerated threats from anyone. You don't know me well enough to make threats. You did not beat me up as a kid you couldnt have. Nor could you beat me up as an adult. You don't know my history what i have been through or my abilities but people who know me do and they would tell you that you probably shouldnt threaten me. You do not and could not intimidate me. Like i have told you stop threatening me and deal with your aggression in person with me. I will be happy to engage. You do not know what true rage is,i will be happy to show you,I earned mine the hard way unfortunately. Maybe someday I will go on Oprah and share my life story so you can learn from it. It really is quite riveting. Until then be quiet about "beating me up" and stop lying about the facts of our unhappy ending. and stop having your little puppet who worships you(Ryan B) get on here and puke complete lies and fabrications. Come monday all facts will be laid out with email verification. Off to Arizona!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!