Bad Guy Michael R Trombley aka ragelesspanda BEWARE - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-17-2014, 10:51 PM   #101
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Funny Webslave says its not a post about her but yet let everyone continue to talk about me and my name for a while. Lisha Is my middle name if you must know. Nothing Else is of your business. And i don't appreciate you to continue to talk about me and excuse me of being the same person i received a snake from. All you people do is talk, and seems like you love drama. Yet you say thats all facebook is about? Funny how the Admins side with others. Nice to see Webslave picks and chooses who he lets people talk about.
What - are you upset that nobody has mentioned your name in two days? You became a topic because of your activity in this thread. People were interacting with you. Yes, somebody expressed a suspicion about you - it got shot down quickly, and nothing else was said.

Picks and chooses? Don't assume that we read every post - or even look at every thread - you'd be mistaken.

If you want to complain about what you perceive as inequitable treatment by members of the moderation team - PLEASE, create a thread in the Fauna Feedback Forum. That is where such a conversation belongs. I'll look forward to reading your post there.

Old 10-17-2014, 10:53 PM   #102
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Funny Diem would that be because I called you and your friends out on a secret group you guys have bashing everyone on facebook?? So you want to come talk about me on fauna? Got a problem take it up with me don't go talking about what you think you know to strangers. Btw I didn't change it because of that. Sorry I felt like using my middle name for a while. A lot of people do it didn't think it was a crime. Everyone who matters in my life knows who I am. As i am not currently selling any animals I don't see how it's any of your business what my name is.
Trying to talk to you in any reasonable capacity has never proven to be a productive thing, Elexis. You are assuming you know my reasons for making such a statement, of which you are incorrect.

Regardless, this thread has not mentioned you in two pages, the only one dragging it off topic again is you.

The seller won their PayPal claim, they are in the process of completing their move and are unable to recover the dragon. If that dragon survives, it evidently will be dependent on Michael adjusting his husbandry and fixing the issues within it. He has not been able to show, via third parties or otherwise, that the animal he received was different from the one shown in the packaging video. He has not been able to prove the sore on the mouth was not a result of poor handling in regards to the FedEx employee as he stated himself the box was being mishandled while brought up to his door.

What he has stated is that the animal was being kept in a ten gallon aquarium for a period of time which I still do not believe is possible to achieve the proper temperature gradient with for an animal of that size. Based on his own explanations, I do believe in the strong possibility this animal was dehydrated in its quarantine enclosure and continued to go downhill because that problem was not being address. I believe the animal was probably exposed to too much heat in such a small enclosure and that his current enclosure for it may not be providing the best husbandry for it.

He was offered a full refund if he returned the animal. He says he refused to do that because he did not trust the seller to refund him. Funny thing about that is, all he would have to do is prove he sent the "merchandise" back in order to win any kind of claim should that have occurred. The seller, on the other hand, would have had pretty much no recourse should they have refunded and the animal was not returned to them. He was wanting to return an animal he claimed he was satisfied with in the beginning; it appeared to be buyer's remorse and nothing more.

That is where this thread stands, that is probably where it will end, it's best to just bow out.

Old 10-17-2014, 11:04 PM   #103
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
What he has stated is that the animal was being kept in a ten gallon aquarium for a period of time which I still do not believe is possible to achieve the proper temperature gradient with for an animal of that size. Based on his own explanations, I do believe in the strong possibility this animal was dehydrated in its quarantine enclosure and continued to go downhill because that problem was not being address. I believe the animal was probably exposed to too much heat in such a small enclosure and that his current enclosure for it may not be providing the best husbandry for it.
As a bearded dragon breeder, I can say positively that it is impossible to get the correct temperature gradient for an adult bearded dragon in a 10 gallon tank.
My quarantine tanks are 20 gal for small adults/sub-adults and 40 breeder tanks for large adults.

Old 10-17-2014, 11:19 PM   #104
ShadowAceD
I still want to know if anyone can post the video Michael posted of the animal on Facebook.

Old 10-17-2014, 11:48 PM   #105
ElexisC
Diem we have never really spoke about anything so you cannot say that. And i believe you blocked me on facebook even though we have never messaged or anything because I was going to TRY to talk to you. Also I'm not NEW to boas. I've just never had baby snakes so was having a bit of trouble judging meal size etc. All my boas are happy and healthy thank you. All my snakes before I started building my collection were rescues. So please before posting anything about me make sure you have the correct info. Also you let your friends dog me when I posted a video of my baby boa eating her first meal in her new home when I first got back into snakes. I gave her a meal smaller than usual because Again she was a new snake. Don't just make assumptions. And it was brought to my attention that people were continuing to talk about me. Or else I would have never bothered to come back.

Old 10-17-2014, 11:55 PM   #106
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Diem we have never really spoke about anything so you cannot say that. And i believe you blocked me on facebook even though we have never messaged or anything because I was going to TRY to talk to you. Also I'm not NEW to boas. I've just never had baby snakes so was having a bit of trouble judging meal size etc. All my boas are happy and healthy thank you. All my snakes before I started building my collection were rescues. So please before posting anything about me make sure you have the correct info. Also you let your friends dog me when I posted a video of my baby boa eating her first meal in her new home when I first got back into snakes. I gave her a meal smaller than usual because Again she was a new snake. Don't just make assumptions. And it was brought to my attention that people were continuing to talk about me. Or else I would have never bothered to come back.
My Facebook is deactivated, you are not blocked. If you want to talk, you are free to PM me. I have no issue with it.

The reasons for you being banned from BCK are not something to discuss here and could result in a ban for you due to infractions from the moderators for off topic posting. It would be a senseless thing to be banned over. Even what I am posting is off topic, but I'm going to give you the advice anyway.

Your involvement in this thread led to people mentioning you. When they suggested you and Lisha were one in the same, I informed them that was not the case and it was quickly let go. It was a foolish jumping reach, but it was made and it was shot down.

The seller offered a refund to a dissatisfied customer who refused to take it. That is really what this entire thread comes down to.

Old 10-18-2014, 12:22 AM   #107
WebSlave
Quote:
Funny Webslave says its not a post about her but yet let everyone continue to talk about me and my name for a while. Lisha Is my middle name if you must know. Nothing Else is of your business. And i don't appreciate you to continue to talk about me and excuse me of being the same person i received a snake from. All you people do is talk, and seems like you love drama. Yet you say thats all facebook is about? Funny how the Admins side with others. Nice to see Webslave picks and chooses who he lets people talk about.
If you don't like the way I run this site, may I suggest finding the exit and using it?

Old 11-18-2014, 07:54 PM   #108
trombleymat
Well this is weird. That's my name but I promise I'm not this person your talking about. Kinda freaked me out for a second. Lol.

Old 11-19-2014, 12:50 AM   #109
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by trombleymat View Post
Well this is weird. That's my name but I promise I'm not this person your talking about. Kinda freaked me out for a second. Lol.
Wow! What are the odds? It's certainly freakin' me out.

Old 11-21-2014, 09:06 PM   #110
Dragons Dynasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by trombleymat View Post
I saw you have the same name when I researched the user name for Michael R Trombley and that is why I used his full name and user name in the title. I hope this in no way has any negative impact for you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!