Bad Guy Michael R Trombley aka ragelesspanda BEWARE - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-14-2014, 03:46 PM   #21
ElexisC
PayPal doesn't cover live animals which is why they did nothing but side with her.

Old 10-14-2014, 04:03 PM   #22
nickolasanastasiou
Elexis, you are establishing an interesting pattern regarding circumstances in which you come to the defense of particular parties. I am not saying you are wrong to offer up your good experiences. I like to be able to get as much information as possible and I believe few people are only "one thing" in terms of personality. However, three data points now constitute a trend and some people will consider that history when determining the weight they should assign to your input.

For some, it can also have the opposite effect. Your positive endorsement may lead some to be given pause when considering whether or not they find it prudent to proceed with a particular seller.

Old 10-14-2014, 04:26 PM   #23
ElexisC
Particular parties? And who might that be? People I've done business with? I saw both side of this and don't believe her so that make my opinion garbage? I think not.

Old 10-14-2014, 04:28 PM   #24
ElexisC
He wasn't able to come here and defend himself. So I posted some photos and suck for him. If that's wrong then oh well. He didn't even ask me to I felt it was ignorant to post knowing he could NOT put his side of the story. I also showed where his post was so she could have her input. Yea that makes me a bad person for helping someone who couldn't come here and defend theirselves.

Old 10-14-2014, 04:28 PM   #25
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
PayPal doesn't cover live animals which is why they did nothing but side with her.
So let me get this straight...You're siding with the buyer, and agreeing that he should be paid BEFORE shipping the animal back, and you're upset that paypal sided with the seller because she won the claim?

Hmmm, I wonder how many people in the hobby that frequent this board, are going to be willing to deal with you after reading all of your posts. Seems as though you like to associate with the wrong crowd and that doesn't bode well for you in this hobby.

Old 10-14-2014, 04:28 PM   #26
ElexisC
Such* I really hate this phone..

Old 10-14-2014, 04:30 PM   #27
ElexisC
I'm not siding with him for what you think and not agreeing he should be paid before shipping it back. Your making assumptions from nothing I actually said

Old 10-14-2014, 04:31 PM   #28
ElexisC
And who's the wrong crowd? Please tell me? Richard Delbono who I've bought 2 beautiful boas from? Lisha Stearns who I received a gorgeous motley from? Or maybe because I provided info to this that the buyer could not because he got banned for disagreeing with an admin.

Old 10-14-2014, 04:32 PM   #29
ElexisC
Also it is well known PayPal will NOT cover live animals which is why the buyer will always lose no matter what is what I was saying. So please tell me more about myself lol

Old 10-14-2014, 04:34 PM   #30
Mistyck
Quote:
I'm not siding with him for what you think and not agreeing he should be paid before shipping it back. Your making assumptions from nothing I actually said
You yourself said:

Quote:
Particular parties? And who might that be? People I've done business with? I saw both side of this and don't believe her so that make my opinion garbage? I think not.
Yes your opinion is wrong in this instance, (or at least against the norm.) Especially since he was HAPPY with the lizard, and then all of a sudden he kept coming up with things that were wrong with it. And even after the seller told him to send it back and she would refund, he kept coming up with other crap as to why she was WRONG for wanting the dragon before paying him.

So, you either need new reading comprehension skills or you like to associate with the wrong crowd. Either way, your opinion doesn't hold much weight, and neither do any of your other posts.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!