Bad Guy Michael R Trombley aka ragelesspanda BEWARE - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-14-2014, 09:19 PM   #51
Dragons Dynasty
What a joke

I went to the facebook page of Herpetoculture Feedback and Inquiry to make sure my side was heard. Of course there were lots of lies in Michael Trombleys version, with emails missing and posted out of order to make him look better.
He didn't want to talk with me anymore after I posted his email showing he not only lied once in his recounting of the dragon eating, but twice. He first stated the dragon hasn't eaten since it arrived, then when I called him out on it he said it ate one hornworm. I then posted his email where he said it ate a bunch of dubia and two hornworms. Now he doesn't want to talk to me.
By their own rules the administrators are to stay 100% non biased. However, since I would not do as the administrator demanded (refund then he will ship the dragon) I was threatened with removal of the page. I posted that this would have to be continued on Fauna and exited on my terms, I unjoined.

Cheyenne Elizabeth 6:49pm Oct 14

Karen, are you going to solve your customer's complaint? Because if not, I am removing you.

Does that seem unbiased to anyone else?

Old 10-14-2014, 09:38 PM   #52
Lucille
Karen I admire you for not caving in the face of her pressure and no, that does not seem unbiased.
And frankly, I'd avoid sites where admins threaten stuff like that. Very unprofessional.

Old 10-14-2014, 10:51 PM   #53
Snake-Queen
I have seen some stubborn unreasonable people before, but Michael and Elexis are way up at the top.

That dragon appeared very healthy and gorgeous, the price that was paid for him was very reasonable and fair.

No business will refund without the item returned first. Also, the seller rarely if ever pays for return shipping.

Old 10-15-2014, 12:52 AM   #54
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Dynasty View Post
I went to the facebook page of Herpetoculture Feedback and Inquiry to make sure my side was heard. Of course there were lots of lies in Michael Trombleys version, with emails missing and posted out of order to make him look better.
He didn't want to talk with me anymore after I posted his email showing he not only lied once in his recounting of the dragon eating, but twice. He first stated the dragon hasn't eaten since it arrived, then when I called him out on it he said it ate one hornworm. I then posted his email where he said it ate a bunch of dubia and two hornworms. Now he doesn't want to talk to me.
By their own rules the administrators are to stay 100% non biased. However, since I would not do as the administrator demanded (refund then he will ship the dragon) I was threatened with removal of the page. I posted that this would have to be continued on Fauna and exited on my terms, I unjoined.

Cheyenne Elizabeth 6:49pm Oct 14

Karen, are you going to solve your customer's complaint? Because if not, I am removing you.

Does that seem unbiased to anyone else?
I just read that thread. "Cheyenne" has to be the worst admin I've ever seen. Good for you for standing your ground. It makes me thankful for the job our admin and mods here do.

Old 10-15-2014, 05:43 AM   #55
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
I'm not siding with him for what you think and not agreeing he should be paid before shipping it back. Your making assumptions from nothing I actually said
But isn't that the main point? Bottom-line to this transaction is that the buyer received the animal. For two days he stated it was wonderful even with the notation of the lip. For whatever reason (merit or not) he decided he didn't want it. No reason to dispute the reasons to solve the problem because the seller agreed to take the animal back. He agrees to return it.

There really is no other points. If you don't agree he should be paid before shipping then there is no logical reason to side with him at all. He is the one not permitting the return he asked for. That's it.

Old 10-15-2014, 05:48 AM   #56
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Wait a minute. The admin there required you to refund someone first before they returned their purchase or they would remove you from the page?

Old 10-15-2014, 05:52 AM   #57
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
No business will refund without the item returned first. Also, the seller rarely if ever pays for return shipping.
I don't necessarily agree with that - it depends WHY the animal is being returned. If a seller misidentifies the gender, or the animal is sick upon arrival, return shipping shouldn't be the buyer's problem.

Old 10-15-2014, 09:12 AM   #58
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Wait a minute. The admin there required you to refund someone first before they returned their purchase or they would remove you from the page?
That is exactly what happened. It's an "interesting" site for sure.

Old 10-15-2014, 09:17 AM   #59
Dragons Dynasty
Apparently, Cheyenne Elizabeth, the adimin who is, by her own rules, suppose to stay 100% unbiased, has appointed herself Judge, Jury and Executioner. I would think it is quite a comical read. It doesn't matter how many times you say dragon first, then refund, she still doesn't get it. And since she was already biased prior to my evidence she allowed Michael and his co-horts to bully, use derogatory words and name calling against me and any one who agreed with me. By their rules this is not allowed, facts only. But when another stated that research should be done before purchasing an animal Cheyenne reprimanded him. I think I will have to report them to Facebook for bullying and defamation.
I will try and put a string of the highlights together this evening and post them. There is one person with a lot to say but no substance to add, so I will try and weed those out. As a matter of fact this is where she states her opinion on the condition of the dragon in my video.
Lisha Ortiz 5:23pm Oct 14

Also Who's to say you didn't swap boxes? You film a healthy dragon and recite the info then take said label and slap in on the box he actually got. We can pull a whole lot of assumptions since the dragon he filmed is not "nice plump and healthy" like the one you did. Not saying that's what you did but it can happen.

and Michael did confirmed in a later post, this is the dragon and the exact box. I did get copies of the post prior to unjoining. It is apparent by the lack of following their own rules, they will only keep any post that will put me in a bad light and I am sure they will delete the post that shows their bias and bullying.

Old 10-15-2014, 09:29 AM   #60
Lucille
Quote:
Apparently, Cheyenne Elizabeth, the adimin who is, by her own rules, suppose to stay 100% unbiased, has appointed herself Judge, Jury and Executioner.
Reminds me of one of those cheap knockoff purses designed to look like the real thing but obviously are not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!