Bad Guy TK REPTILE TROY AND KELLIE WIKEL FRAUD THIEVES - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:02 PM   #41
predators
Charles, I am confused. Do you know them or something... In anycase, How these two are not in prison is beyond me.

Old 10-16-2012, 05:33 PM   #42
Abish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Swift View Post
I will not take any further calls regarding Troy and Kellie Wikel....and if there are I will file harrassement charges on that caller.

They are both adults and responsible for their actions. I am in no way responsible for any of their debts from any business venture
Is your number one of the ones that was posted as possibly connected to them?

Old 10-18-2012, 12:51 AM   #43
chadharper
And if a person calls your phone once, that is NOT harassment Charles.

Old 10-21-2012, 12:44 PM   #44
davemanut
Angry Man oh man

After reading all of these threads, I felt the need to chime in myself.

My name is David Criswell. I'm the owner of the house previously occupied by Troy, Leslie and Larry (It was referenced on page 2 - 3846 Franklin Rd). (Go to Rutherford County, TN tax records and search it if you want to verify my identity)

These people lived in my home from 11/2010 until 8/2012. What an adventure.

When they first moved in, they started having a permanent yard sale in the front yard. After codes told them they weren't allowed to do that, they stopped.

Their dog big the neighbor/neighbor's dog a few times.

Child protective services contacted me a few times. I can't say I'm surprised. Seeing the condition of the children was really sad. I was at the property multiple times and saw their young children playing next to a very busy road. The children looked/smelled as if they hadn't bathed in a month. You could smell the house 10 feet from the front door. It smelled horrible.

I had multiple calls from neighbors/codes regarding the condition of the property. Once I drove by and their young son was push mowing 4' tall grass (the yard is 1.5 acres - it would have taken him days).

I had multiple calls from people they owed money to. What's funny is none called me for a reference before they extended them credit, they all called after.

They left the property in amazingly disgusting condition. I lived in the house from 2005-2010. It was a nice place. When they moved out, there was LITERALLY feces on the walls, the whole house smelled HORRIBLE, the subfloor in a few of the bedrooms was soaked with urine, one of the bedrooms was brown from cigarette smoke, the cabinets were beat to hell, nothing had been cleaned in 2 years, they had done the most ghetto buildouts I've ever seen, they stole/sold my washer/dryer, multiple windows/doors broken, etc, etc, etc. Basically, I had to redo all the walls/flooring to get the house liveable.

I started cleaning it up about a month after they moved out. I'd gotten word that they had warrants out for their arrest, but the cops didn't get there in time. A few of my guys were working there about 2 weeks ago and a whole bunch of police/sheriff/state troopers "kicked the door in" looking for them. Unfortunately, it was about a month too late. The door was open when the cops got there, so they didn't have to kick it in, but the cops were very serious. One of my other tenants texted me this morning with a picture of Troy from the Rutherford County most wanted list. The site says he owes $10,000 in child support.

What's funny is that throughout the nearly 2 years they lived at the property, they ALWAYS paid rent on time. I mean, they paid EARLY every month! Like, if rent was due on the first, they'd pay the 26th -28th of the previous month. My experience with people like this is that they don't want their landlord snooping around, so they give him no reason to by paying. The whole time they lived there, they never once called with a problem. They "threatened" to move out about a year ago, and I actually lowered their rent in an effort to get them to stay. I knew the damaged had been done at that point, and I figured I could milk some more time out of them before I'd have to go in and fix it up. It's going to cost me about $10,000 to clean up their mess. And if anyone wants to see pics, just find me on facebook - I uploaded about 100 pics of their nastiness.

So, if there is any consolation for those that have been ripped off, just know that they are filthy, disgusting deadbeats, living paycheck to paycheck, and running from the law. And because of the type of people they are, this will never change. I do feel sorry for their children. As a recent father, I can't imagine how someone could allow their children to live like this.

And now, the answer to the question you are all asking ; where are they now?

Well, the story Kellie told me was that they were moving to Hawaii to get better medical care for their daughter. I received 2 phone calls from people in Hawaii who were asking for verification of residence. I did the right thing and told those people the damage that had been done to my property.

The day they moved out, I met them at the house to do a "walk through". The funny part of this story is that they actually expected to get their security deposit back! Needless to say, they didn't get it. But, they'd told me that they had purchased airplane tickets and were on their way to the airport. They had sold all their stuff in a yardsale the previous few weeks, as well as their cars and everything. And they left a WHOLE bunch of stuff behind. They had an suv that they had "borrowed/rented" with a small uhaul trailer behind it - if they were moving somewhere closer or somewhere they could drive to, I don't think they'd have left so much stuff behind, and I think they'd have had a bigger uhaul. They said that they were all getting in the car, and all their bags were in the uhaul. Based on the size of the car/uhaul, the amount of stuff they have left behind, and the fact that I actually got calls from Hawaii, I believe that's where they really are.

I do dispute the reason. From talking to others, medical care in Hawaii is horrible. I believe they went there to "start over" and flee from anyone here who is after them. And from a simple "google" search, I know there are A LOT of people looking for them. I've filed a lawsuit for damages against them. I know I'll never see a dime of it, but one of them will be pulled over some day, and that will be the last bit of freedom they see for a long time.

The phone numbers I have for them are

(615) 586-7690
(615) 573-9219
(615) 586-7696

The first one has texts with Kellie from August 28th. However, I just called it and it sounds like it's disconnected now.

I doubt I'll ever see them again. These people are the lowest of the low. The bottom of the barrell. I REALLY feel sorry for their kids. Troy and Kellie will get what is coming to them. Also, Larry is Troys father from what I know. They do have the same last name. And I've seen DLs, so I know those to be their real names. And Larry is too much older for them to be brothers.

And I'm sure Troy and Kellie will be reading this at some point (since it appears they frequent this forum), so here's my message to you - Do yourselves a favor and give your children up. You aren't fit parents, and you will do nothing but continue the cycle of worthlessness that you have created for yourselves. Do you really want your children living the same lives as you? Running from the law? Running from creditors? Leaving a path of destruction and anger in your wakes? It's not fair to them. If you want to continue being deadbeat, con-artists the rest of your lives, that's fine by me. But don't drag innocent children into this. That's not fair to them, or society.

D.C.

Old 10-21-2012, 12:49 PM   #45
davemanut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abish View Post
Is your number one of the ones that was posted as possibly connected to them?
One of Kelly/Kellie/Kelli's Aliases is "Kelly/Kellie/Kelli Swift". I'm not sure if it's a maiden name, name from a previous marriage, or what. But I'd say that's probably one of the family.

D.C.

Old 10-31-2012, 09:17 AM   #46
Southerndissolution
Can't believe these 2 are still at it. Good luck to you.

Old 10-31-2012, 05:19 PM   #47
RossCA
You weren't kidding, David. That place was a mess. Its hard to believe people can be so lazy and disgusting. Thanks for sharing your story.

Old 10-31-2012, 05:35 PM   #48
davemanut
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossCA View Post
You weren't kidding, David. That place was a mess. Its hard to believe people can be so lazy and disgusting. Thanks for sharing your story.
How did you see it?

D.C.

Old 10-31-2012, 06:17 PM   #49
RossCA
Sorry, I was talking about your pictures on Facebook.

Old 10-31-2012, 10:49 PM   #50
davemanut
Ah. Gottcha!

D.C.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!