Good Guy Tom Barnhart - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:36 AM   #1
SnakeDoctor
Tom Barnhart

Just wanted to thank Tom Barnhart with yet another good transaction. So far I've bought a:
0.1 - high blushing adult normal female
0.1 - 100% het VPI female
0.1 - Het Red adult female
1.0 - Ian Gee Yellowbelly male
All from Tom Barnhart. I am very pleased with the quality of Ball Pythons that Tom produces or hand pics. I plan to do more business with Tom in the future with out a doubt. Thank you!

Jay

Old 07-20-2009, 10:10 PM   #2
Tom Barnhart
Thanks Jay! It's always a pleasure doing business with you. Hope they are all doing well for you.

Jay is truely a good guy to deal and chat with...

Thanks again,
Tom

Old 07-24-2009, 03:41 PM   #3
dmasio
Tom is the best I have bought 2.1 het reds over the last couple of years from him and I have kept a 1.1 pair up to breeding size. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Old 09-20-2009, 01:15 AM   #4
hunger143
Tom Barnhart

Just wanted people to know that i just did a transaction with tom and it was very smooth and comunication between us was good, very down to earth and his animals were exactly as he described - excellent......thanks tom

ps. will do business with again

Old 09-20-2009, 01:22 PM   #5
Harold
Tom Barnhart is a great guy to do business with.
I done a few deals with Tom and have nothing but good things to say.

Old 10-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #6
High End Royal Pythons
Thumbs up TOM BARNHART GREAT GUY

I just completed a trade with tom and i would be more than willing to do business with him again. thanks for the red axanthic tom

Old 10-12-2009, 07:02 PM   #7
aarondm
Tom Barnhart

I have to chime in and say how much of a pleasure it was dealing with Tom. I bought a group of poss hets from him and they must not have liked MN climate or something because I could not get any of them to feed even once in 5 months, no matter what I tried. He took them back no questions asked and thankfully they ate like krazy once they got back to him. He stands behind his animals and is very easy to talk to. Thanks again Tom.

Old 10-12-2009, 10:24 PM   #8
Tom Barnhart
Thanks Aaron!

3 out of the 5 pos het female clowns are approaching breeding size and if they keep feeding and growing I'm hoping to try and prove a couple out this year.

Thanks again,
Tom

Old 03-09-2010, 10:09 AM   #9
brian abrams
Red Axanthic Male

I just received my 200 gram male red axanthic from Tom Barnhart. A great snake at an unbeatable price. The best deal on fauna at this time! besides that, Tom is fantastic to deal with. Very friendly, easy-going and accomadating. Thanks again, Tom!

Brian:

Old 03-20-2010, 08:09 PM   #10
Ostiguy
I just met Tom today to buy 2 snakes from him. Everything went great, snakes look great and best of all im the kind of person that likes to get to the meet point 15-20 mins early and Tom was already there. Will do business with Tom in the future!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!