Good Guy Jack Dyer & Associates - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2009, 02:41 AM   #1
HyenaGirl
Jack Dyer & Associates

On 9-5-2009, I purchased 3 boas (Bci) from Jack Dyer at the NARBC Anaheim show. Jack and his son were very pleasurable to do business with and they are both honest guys. The prices were super reasonable for the group. One boa was bought sight-unseen (related to the other two), but we had his word about her. She turned out to be the most colorful boa of the group! He gave us (my partner and myself) some back ground information on the animals and showed us a couple of offspring from one of the females. Wow, what potential to work with! Jack told us to call him if we had any questions.

Jack cared about the animals health (the group was very healthy) and explained to us what was a good look for this particular cross of Bci. After an exchange of legal tender, we didn't want to lug 50 lbs of boas around the show, he was nice enough to hold onto the animals for us until we were ready to drive home.

Very satisfied customer and I would buy from Jack again in a heartbeat.

Old 09-08-2009, 12:29 PM   #2
MRoberson
I've known Jack and Todd for years and in my opinion, there isn't anyone else better to get boas from in this industry. They are both stand up, honest guys.

Matt Roberson

Old 09-19-2009, 07:54 PM   #3
azatrox
Post removed - posted under a false name
hhmoore

Old 09-23-2009, 09:29 PM   #4
jsschrei
Agreed

I also bought an animal from Jack Dyer at the Anaheim show and was very satisfied. He answered all of my questions and the animal is doing great at home!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!