Info Clarence Campbell AKA LILEd - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2010, 02:33 AM   #11
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
How was I to know? The title of this thread is Clarence Campbell AKA Liled.
Nothing says ED. Do YOU see where it says ED?
Seriously, that is what we has gone by for forever. Just because the wolves go on vacation......

Not anyones fault for YOU not noticing.
"right now ill do 250+ shipping with paperwork its a hell of deal !!

ed "

Old 01-18-2010, 09:48 AM   #12
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
Seriously, that is what we has gone by for forever. Just because the wolves go on vacation......

Not anyones fault for YOU not noticing.
"right now ill do 250+ shipping with paperwork its a hell of deal !!

ed "

Relax, I saw it after I posted. What wolves on vacation? What does that mean?

Randal Berry

Old 01-18-2010, 10:48 AM   #13
Briscoe007
He did sign several of his post to me as Ed. However, on transactions his name came in as Clarence and it is his name under name also. So, I can say (with pretty good certainty) that Liled, Clarence Campbell and Ed Campbell are all be the same person.

Have a good Holiday "Martin Luther King Jr. was a a great man."

Old 01-18-2010, 11:03 AM   #14
liled17847
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig View Post
You know... I have held off on posting this for over 2 years just knowing that at some point Ed would say something that would piss me off! He's right though...he might sell a snake that was something it wasn't but he wouldn't send it!

2 years ago (as witnessed in the fauna chat room by MANY people who still remember this), a 4 way trade was done that would be hard to understand for anyone not there, but I will try to explain.

In August of 2007 Ed had been trying to sell a 1600g female het. albino ball python in the fauna chat room for $400 for a couple weeks, desperate for money to buy a pastel male ball python. Kyle Hoffman had a male pastel he offered to sell for $200, and Ed became quite interested. Not into ball pythons myself, but seeing an opportunity, I offered to purchase the pastel from Kyle in trade for the het albino. Ed agreed. Kyle then expresses interest in a spider ball python that Chris Gibson had, and in order to expedite payment and reduce fees involved with money changing hands multiple times, I paid $200 via paypal to Chris Gibson. Once that payment was made, Kyle sent the pastel to Ed, and Chris sent the spider to Kyle. Following a misunderstanding about shipping in which I said "Keep the snake" (as in "keep it til shipping can be done", because the shipping we had planned happened to fall on labor day without either of us knowing til it was too late and me having to give notice at work to take a day off) Ed dropped off the site for several months. It was odd because until then, he had gone to the chat room almost daily.

A few months passed and Ed shared that the female had not proved to be het albino (yes, he breed the snake that I paid for 2 months after he disappeared;he breed my snake) and that he would make good on the deal, but that his son had been sick. He said he would pay with his tax return, and I told him to do it when he was able.

I tried to stay civil when I did manage to get in touch with Ed, and even helped him with some poorly written stuff on a website he was working on. We talked a few times, and he always offered ball pythons from future pairings as payment for the $200 debt he owed me. He didn't have money so it was pointless to try to squeeze it out of him, but I never agreed to a ball python as payment until this past fall, when I finally just wanted it all to be over with and called paid in full. I didn't want the spider ball python he offered, but had a friend that did. I told him he could have it. Ed agreed to ship it to him, and said he would contact Joe when he got back into town (Ed had to leave town for a week). Ed never contacted Joe, and I haven't heard from him since.

I understand everything Ed is going through. I was unemployed for most of 2008 after construction halted, and I spent much of 2009 in the hospital. I understand that times are tough, and money is scarce. However, I don't see how he can continue business in this way and think it is ok, just because he has had some bad luck. Hell, some of the lists of animals I saw him buying while owing me money should have been enough for me to post. I just happened to be scrolling through some old cage ads and saw one of his and thought I would search his name and was drawn to this thread.

I guess to just wrap this up...

Chris got paid.
Kyle got paid.
Ed got paid.
I got boned.

Also, I originally wanted to pay Ed directly, but he said he didn't have paypal. I see that he does now, and that would be my desired method of repayment should he feel the need to clear this up.
davey you know what sucks on here ? the part ware i said id pay you and you told me to take care of other things first remember that ? what about the part ware this dude that wanted the spider was to send me shipping info ? never got it ... so your makeing me out to be the bad guy here and not saying anything in between .... like the shipping date was a holiday that neither of us relized ! you git ppissed and said screw it keep the snake !! remember that ? and it wasnt 2 months later when i bred here ya after you saying keep the snake ? .... i have had it with all the BS on here people saying stuff and not finishing the hole story.....! im done with fauna and every thing on it .... just a big drama scene here !!!!!!! wish i would have kept the emails between us man i have made eforts to resolve this crap but its not mentioned in here so let just not say the truth davey....

ed

Old 01-18-2010, 11:15 AM   #15
TattooLost
Quote:
Originally Posted by liled17847 View Post
davey you know what sucks on here ? the part ware i said id pay you and you told me to take care of other things first remember that ? what about the part ware this dude that wanted the spider was to send me shipping info ? never got it ... so your makeing me out to be the bad guy here and not saying anything in between .... like the shipping date was a holiday that neither of us relized ! you git ppissed and said screw it keep the snake !! remember that ? and it wasnt 2 months later when i bred here ya after you saying keep the snake ? .... i have had it with all the BS on here people saying stuff and not finishing the hole story.....! im done with fauna and every thing on it .... just a big drama scene here !!!!!!! wish i would have kept the emails between us man i have made eforts to resolve this crap but its not mentioned in here so let just not say the truth davey....

ed
Call me picky... but 2 years pass? Doesn't sound like you made very much effort at all to resolve "this crap." Hell, sending $10 a month you would be paid off by now and "this crap" would have been resolved, don't ya think?

Old 01-18-2010, 11:16 AM   #16
liled17847
guess i missunderstood this thread .. but ohwell im made out to be the bad guy so be it ill just get out of snakes for good i just cant believ you left out the parts ware i told you i would pay and you told me no no no take care of yourself and kids first but of coarse you will say im lying and your dude joe was suposed to send shipping info never got any email from him man come on put in the facts

Old 01-18-2010, 11:19 AM   #17
liled17847
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
Call me picky... but 2 years pass? Doesn't sound like you made very much effort at all to resolve "this crap." Hell, sending $10 a month you would be paid off by now and "this crap" would have been resolved, don't ya think?

well like i said i made efforts

Old 01-18-2010, 11:21 AM   #18
TattooLost
Quote:
well like i said i made efforts
You say you "made" efforts? I'm assuming that means you are no longer "making" efforts? I'm sure Davey would gladly accept his money back at this point.

Old 01-18-2010, 11:27 AM   #19
liled17847
ya i bet he should have called me or email me or something , guess i could have done the same but it goes both ways, ill pay davey all he needs to do is contact me like a man should last i knew i was waiting on someone to send me shipping info never got any info from them ... so what do ya do

Old 01-18-2010, 11:32 AM   #20
TattooLost
Quote:
ya i bet he should have called me or email me or something , guess i could have done the same but it goes both ways, ill pay davey all he needs to do is contact me like a man should last i knew i was waiting on someone to send me shipping info never got any info from them ... so what do ya do
So wait... if I owe someone money, but they don't "contact me like a man" then I don't have to pay them? If I owe someone a snake or cash, it should be THEIR responsibility to remind ME? Call me crazy, but you've got some pretty warped views if you really feel that way. Can't you just do the right thing, or is that asking too much of people in this day and age? You could salvage a lot of your name by just making it right instead of making excuses, in my opinion. Honesty will travel a lot farther in this world than excuses.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!