Info Clarence Campbell AKA LILEd - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2010, 07:01 PM   #81
liled17847
nope still for sale bud ... if some one wanted one or 2 dave they could pay you direct im ok with that ... but i would need the shipping cost of coarse.... as far as putting pics on the add im haveing issues do i have to use photo bucket ?

ed

Old 09-07-2010, 07:15 PM   #82
DaveyFig
Ed, yesterday (Labor Day) marked the three year anniversary of the day we had originally mistakenly planned to ship. I would think that you would be able to pay for shipping on the snakes if someone paid me the 200 directly just for making me wait three years, producing multiple litters with the male you got in the deal (and selling the offspring), and not making a single payment out of pocket.
If you had paid 2 dollars a week, this would have been paid off a year ago! Crazy huh?

Old 09-07-2010, 07:15 PM   #83
liled17847
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig View Post
It has now been 3 years since I paid for a snake that I did not receive. Ed still has the normal females posted, and said he would pay me when something sold. I don't know why he hasn't posted any of his morphs to cover this three year debt, unless he has already sold them and didn't pay me out of that. He posted the normals three weeks ago, and got a reply from Harald as shown above. He could have sold these animals, but dropped the ball.
read add some are posted dave

Old 09-07-2010, 07:19 PM   #84
liled17847
Quote:
Ed, yesterday (Labor Day) marked the three year anniversary of the day we had originally mistakenly planned to ship. I would think that you would be able to pay for shipping on the snakes if someone paid me the 200 directly just for making me wait three years, producing multiple litters with the male you got in the deal (and selling the offspring), and not making a single payment out of pocket.
If you had paid 2 dollars a week, this would have been paid off a year ago! Crazy huh?
ya that we could do if they paid you 200 id cover shipping next day thats fine ... im ok with that

Old 09-07-2010, 07:23 PM   #85
DaveyFig
Ed, if you pay for the shipping, and someone is interested in the snakes, they can pay me the 200 after you ship. That way they can be sure that they get their snakes. When you ship, I will consider this ended. If the buyer does not pay me upon receiving the snakes, that will be between me and them, and your debt will be paid.

Old 09-07-2010, 07:27 PM   #86
DaveyFig
Also, maybe you could put a $200 package together so they know what they get for 200. Even if the animals are worth more, you need to get the money to me. Originally, you said you didn't have money but would give me $400 in snakes. That was over 2 years ago. I am not asking for that, but you should not be firm on your pricing if you are offered 200 for a group, you should take it.

Old 09-07-2010, 07:32 PM   #87
liled17847
Quote:
Ed, if you pay for the shipping, and someone is interested in the snakes, they can pay me the 200 after you ship. That way they can be sure that they get their snakes. When you ship, I will consider this ended. If the buyer does not pay me upon receiving the snakes, that will be between me and them, and your debt will be paid.
ok id do that bud ill do the spider female and yb female .. or cinny pastel small normal female ? good enough packages ?

Old 09-07-2010, 07:35 PM   #88
DaveyFig
Whatever you want to do and think will sell, do it. I will just be happy to get this over with. Just write an ad that is well written and easy to understand. Figure out how to post pics, and sit back.

Old 09-07-2010, 07:38 PM   #89
liled17847
Quote:
Whatever you want to do and think will sell, do it. I will just be happy to get this over with. Just write an ad that is well written and easy to understand. Figure out how to post pics, and sit back.
lol well written by me lol ill try but you no how i rite

Old 09-07-2010, 07:39 PM   #90
DaveyFig
Yeah, you better email it to me when it is ready and I can edit and send it back! Also send me pics. I may be able to help post them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!