Cindy Chicvara -aka- Dragonlady58 - take a pass! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2006, 04:58 PM   #81
LadyOhh
LOL!

I would have to say two wrongs don't make a right for sure....

As for the Wong's... Not really sure about that one.

Old 01-11-2006, 07:02 PM   #82
The BoidSmith
Quote:
I'm here right now.
It would be interesting to know if the ISP from the post above (page 15 on this thread) matches the one of his previous posts. If it does it means someone was logged in using Chuck's account while he was out on his 7-day trip. Any moderator care to comment on that?

Regards.

Old 01-11-2006, 07:42 PM   #83
Bighaze
Chuck,

Is it worth it?

How long did it take for you to make a good name for yourself ?

How long did it take to have people call you a bad guy ?

"Sorry, Chuck, but you ended up looking like the bad guy when all was said and done."

"Sadly Chuck, the only one who has finally managed to earn the name "bad guy" in this thread has ended up being you."

So I ask was it worth it ?

It is ALLWAYS wrong to be a d!ck just to be a d!ck!!!!!!!!

Old 01-11-2006, 09:38 PM   #84
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighaze

It is ALWAYS wrong to be a d!ck just to be a d!ck!!!!!!!!
Couldn't have said it better if I tried.

Dan

I am pretty sure that Chuck's whole "gone for a week" statement was pure sarcasm. He is simply making her wait for the reason quoted above. He has been on and off line all day

Old 01-11-2006, 11:25 PM   #85
critical bill
I'm right here, have been on and off all day, reading here and there a bit. I dont have much to add except that Cindy will have her refund all in good time.

Bruce....correct me if I'm mistaken....but youre a self admitted pot smoker....you posted that info on reptiforum.com a while back...in some arguement with another member. Not to insult ya bud, but I'm not very inclined to pay much attention to drug addicts, even though you might be one of those functional sort of addicts.

Fret more about the DEA and less about my reputation, Bruce. Know what I'm sayin?

Whoops look at that...almost 12am.....outta time...gotta run.

Old 01-11-2006, 11:56 PM   #86
Bighaze
DAMN I guess I'm busted(as if the name bighaze didn't say it already)

Yea, I smoke pot, so what?

It's legal in 11 states now, and more will follow.

Of course that has nothen to do with you not giving back money you got for something you never shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck, do you really think I'm the only one here who smokes?

Do you really think it is a big deal?

I'm not trying to bust your chops here, so don't try to bust mine.

The FACTS here are you got money for something you never shipped, and now want to make that person wait to get her money back for your own amusement.

"Not to insult ya bud, but I'm not very inclined to pay much attention to drug addicts, even though you might be one of those functional sort of addicts."

Funny how this drug addict feels the same as others who have posted to this, infact I don't think anyone here has said you were in the right.

Worng is wrong, and in this, your wrong, your so wrong this pot head can see your wrong so why can't you?

"Fret more about the DEA and less about my reputation, Bruce. Know what I'm sayin?"

I have no fear of the DEA, I don't sell so they wouldn't give two sh!ts about me!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything else?

Old 01-11-2006, 11:57 PM   #87
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I'm right here, have been on and off all day, reading here and there a bit. I dont have much to add except that Cindy will have her refund all in good time.

Bruce....correct me if I'm mistaken....but youre a self admitted pot smoker....you posted that info on reptiforum.com a while back...in some arguement with another member. Not to insult ya bud, but I'm not very inclined to pay much attention to drug addicts, even though you might be one of those functional sort of addicts.

Fret more about the DEA and less about my reputation, Bruce. Know what I'm sayin?

Whoops look at that...almost 12am.....outta time...gotta run.
This one has now devolved to the level of a lost cause. I, for one, am done posting.

Good luck Cindy...I am afraid you are going to need it.

Chuck, truly sorry to see you not only put the gun in your mouth but then dance around like a clown after pulling the trigger on your reputation.

Sad

Old 01-12-2006, 12:15 AM   #88
ms_terese
Quote:
I despise a liar and I despise anyone who would exaggerate even the slightest just to make themselves shine. When youre wrong youre wrong and an apology is always in order. Thats the way it is in my book.
Hmmm. Doesn't quite jibe with your other posts....

Quote:
She'll have a refund just as soon as she requests one through PayPal.
Quote:
Your request for a refund through PayPal has been received. Please be aware that while I would like to review and process your refund immediately, unfortunately I will not be available over the next seven days to do so. PayPal has granted me ten days to comply with your request and I will just as soon as I return.
And what about...
Quote:
Her email addy is blocked from our account after our last reply we sent. We dont want to hear back from her again.
Which should be, of course, the email address he referenced in the beginning...
Quote:
References: <4157-22006156832375@earthlink.net>
To: <caninelove@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Fw: Re: Reptile Auction Winner Invoice
And yet....
Quote:
To: "Chuck" <admin@akeeperschoice.com>
Subject: RE: Fw: Re: Reptile Auction Winner Invoice
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 21:51:59 -0800
However did she get around you blocking her email?? You didn't EXAGGERATE the truth by saying you blocked her address, did you?? We all know how you feel about people who exaggerate. Here you go, read it again
Quote:
I despise a liar and I despise anyone who would exaggerate even the slightest just to make themselves shine.
Chuck, I'm glad you disclosed the details of this transaction on the BOI. I've learned lots of neat stuff, and I'm sure that others who come across this thread will learn lots too.

Old 01-12-2006, 12:16 AM   #89
coyote
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Childish and irrelevant Chuck. And a completely impotent effort to throw the focus off your bad judgement. You are decomposing before our very eyes. I'd say, "what a shame", but then I'd have to pretend that I didn't think you had it in ya'. The irony of this is that YOU started this thread to discredit the buyer.

So is this thread going to meet or beat the Adam of Millennium Morphs Give Me Back My Money thread?

Old 01-12-2006, 01:00 AM   #90
shrap
Good guys (in disguise) dropping like flies around here....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!