Trade Awsome New Leopard Gecko Morph!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
Reptile Asylum
Awsome New Leopard Gecko Morph!!!!

I have a male Snow Enigma Raptor Stripe with 2 snake eyes. I am looking to trade for...
-Crested, Day, Gargoyle geckos, female bearded dragon morphs, and dart frogs. I am asking for $600 in trade credit and this guy is worth every penny of it. Will also take cash orders and partial trades.

Contact User Check User
Old 05-23-2011, 02:24 AM   #2
the gecko geek
What you are describing is a dreamsicle, and if it is one then I am amazed.
That doesn't look anything like the norm. What color is the dark color on the head and throughout the body? Also, what color are the eyes?

Old 05-23-2011, 08:12 AM   #3
EastCoastReptiles171
Yea, he was being polite. That's NOT a dreamsickle and that stripe will definitely fade out by the time it hits 45-50g.

Old 05-23-2011, 08:15 AM   #4
EastCoastReptiles171
It looks much more to be a snake-eyed eclipse. Being snow it'd be white, and being enigma it'd generally have a white tail.

Old 05-23-2011, 10:48 AM   #5
Reptile Asylum
Mom was a snow enigma stripe and dad was a raptor. The stripe is bolder and longer. Both eyes are blacked out. It is a snow compared to a normal enigma raptor witch I will post as soon as they hatch.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-23-2011, 11:30 AM   #6
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptile Asylum View Post
Mom was a snow enigma stripe and dad was a raptor. The stripe is bolder and longer. Both eyes are blacked out. It is a snow compared to a normal enigma raptor witch I will post as soon as they hatch.

That is not

1. An Albino
2. A snow
3. or Raptor

MOM was not a Raptor per you description also Eclipse and Albino are recessive both parents need to cary it. If they did they did not all pass down. It maybe is het for a couple things you listed but it is not a what you are describing.

Blacked out eyes would be eclipse not raptor.

Old 05-23-2011, 11:47 AM   #7
Reptile Asylum
Hello people! This is Angel, I am here representing RA. I'm requesting that you all just drop it now ok? Not one of you are in our breeding facility, so how could you possibly know what the parents of this gecko are? You can't. Somebody up there mentioned they are being polite, that's good. Keep it that way because Chris is polite. We should all be cordial and polite, no reason not to be. Bottom line is: if you're not interested in the gecko move on. We're done at this point with this discussion. You're entitled to your opinion, we know what we have. Remember: you can't judge ANYTHING off of a picture. If you do, you're making mistakes. There will be no further reply on this subject unless somebidy has interest in this gecko. Thank you!

Angel
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-23-2011, 12:10 PM   #8
KelliH
It's not even an albino... much less an Enigma or a Raptor. It doesn't even appear to be a Snow. You might want to do some more research on these morphs prior to claiming you have a "New Morph", because those of us that know are going to let you know that you are very mistaken.

Old 05-23-2011, 12:28 PM   #9
Reptile Asylum
When you are standing in MY facility looking at MY gecko and NOT a pic you can relatively comment. Otherwise you sort of look a little out of line. We've asked that people move on if you're not inerested. Anybody after this point looks like they are just jealous. We've had several breeders look at this gecko, not just us, and we're statisfied with what we've determined. Please don't presume to tell us what we know. You don't necessarily know either. At least we've taken the time to research the gecko, and have it looked at by 5 other breeders. It's a picture on the net you're looking at. Just let it go. We have what we have, and you can't deal with it. That's the end of it. We don't appreciate you or anybody else posting that we don't know what we're doing. That's slander...
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-23-2011, 01:20 PM   #10
the gecko geek
No one is jealous of that gecko. We are simply just trying to let you know that you have your facts wrong. And if you were to sell it and it doesn't prove out, you're in for the bad end of a BOI thread. We are trying to help you, not be jealous. The gecko in my signature picture is a snow tremper enigma het for raptor. That is ALMOST what you are describing as what you have for sale, (lacking only the red eyes/eclipse gene) which is not a new morph at all. It's called a dreamsicle. We are just trying to help, but I guess that was the wrong choice to make. It looks like you are new to fauna, but this is what we do. We help each other out. If we were jealous, we'd say so.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread